What was the first manga you read

Nukemsloth

• 2 weeks later...

I can’t remember my actual first manga; all I remember was that it came from this thing called a bookmobile that showed up at my primary school every so often, and everyone was picking up my manga off my desk and reading it backwards lol. It might’ve been Naruto, but I’m not sure.

I bought Zero’s Familiar and Naruto after seeing them at Barnes and Noble, and that’s the first two I remember reading.

• Like 2

My first one was Fairy Tail it Fruits Basket because  that's what they had at my local library and I didn't really know what anime and Manga was at the time.

• Like 4

My first manga was the "Pocket" Sailor Moon from Hastings (ours went out of business years later when kids were stealing pokemon cards. I'm sure there were other contributors XD) I still have them (even though it's not a full set.)

The comic was poorly flipped, and some of the pages were cropped off. It was awesome! But they never got the complete series, so I didn't ever finish the manga until it was re-released. I was soooo stoked when they did that!

• Like 3

• 1 month later...

i don't really remember its name but it's a mystery genre manga that seem to be involving a school and death of its studnet. not really a mainstream manga but i quite liked it. well after that comes the world god only knows! i loved that one and it left a big impact in my life. a live changing one. 

• Like 3

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

Probably Ranma ½, but it was that "Westernized" version, with inverted reading format .

Then the first one would be either Saint Seiya or Dragon Ball. Not sure which one I read first, but I think it was Saint Seiya (as Knights of Zodiac).