Nukemsloth

What was the first manga you read

I started in manga with Shonen Jump, so I read a lot at once. The original Yu-Gi-Oh was in it when I started.

• Like 2

Tonari no Kashiwagi-san

not the most unique story or characters but it was a fun read and overall a nice story to go through if you have the time.

• Like 1

On 6/14/2019 at 2:34 PM, Doggono said:

The first manga I read was some Inuyasha manga when I was like six, I remember my mom had bought me it from a thrift store.

Coolest mom ever 

• Like 2

I can’t remember my actual first manga; all I remember was that it came from this thing called a bookmobile that showed up at my primary school every so often, and everyone was picking up my manga off my desk and reading it backwards lol. It might’ve been Naruto, but I’m not sure.

I bought Zero’s Familiar and Naruto after seeing them at Barnes and Noble, and that’s the first two I remember reading.

• Like 1

i read kingdom hearts in highschool, i got the first three volumes at the book fair

16 minutes ago, cowboy said:

i read kingdom hearts in highschool, i got the first three volumes at the book fair

🤯 Kingdom hearts has a manga series? 

4 minutes ago, Seshi said:

🤯 Kingdom hearts has a manga series? 

yes!! i was also surprised!

• Awesome (Sugoi) 1

My first one was Fairy Tail it Fruits Basket because  that's what they had at my local library and I didn't really know what anime and Manga was at the time.

• Like 3

My first manga was the "Pocket" Sailor Moon from Hastings (ours went out of business years later when kids were stealing pokemon cards. I'm sure there were other contributors XD) I still have them (even though it's not a full set.)

The comic was poorly flipped, and some of the pages were cropped off. It was awesome! But they never got the complete series, so I didn't ever finish the manga until it was re-released. I was soooo stoked when they did that!

• Like 2

i don't really remember its name but it's a mystery genre manga that seem to be involving a school and death of its studnet. not really a mainstream manga but i quite liked it. well after that comes the world god only knows! i loved that one and it left a big impact in my life. a live changing one. 

• Like 2

Inuyasha was my first manga :)

Edited by Jojosenku
  • Like 1

Death note

Chobits - did not know it was slightly ecchi. My innocent mind destroyed. 

Just kidding ;)

Clamp got me into sketching though :3 

I don't really remember. I read some Black Jack, Queen Emeraldas, and Berserk. I'm not sure if Monster was my first but it did stay with me as something I loved above all else back then.