Songs that Remind You of an Anime

Beocat

Hey all, so every now and then, I come across a song that just strikes a chord with me and an anime.  Sometimes, it's with a 'ship' (you know, an anime relationship between two characters that I want to happen but might not ever see in the anime) and sometimes it just reflects the anime to me.  The latest one that has grabbed me is Yours by Russell Dickerson.  To me, I can totally see it as a "ship-song" between Ichinose Tokiya and Haruka in Uta no Prince-sama (my personal favorite pairing ~whimsical sigh~).

Anyone else have a song that has reminded them of an anime or ship recently? 

Can't really say that I've come across any particular song, though I did download an app for the phone that allows me to tune into Japanese radio stations, and every once in a while I kick that badboy on and suddenly get a hankering for a dose of anime. Sometimes while at work and I'm listening and that happens, I cue up a show and secretly watch it on the sly without the boss knowing...🤣

• Awesome (Sugoi) 1

Sound like you work as an oarsman on the Queen's ship and she wants to go water skiing all the time. 🤡 I'm only lucky for a couple of hours, as they say...while the boss is away the peons will play. 😂