What is your worst fear? 🤭😱

Part_time_anime

You don’t have to say it if you don’t want to. 

I started this thread because people I know are not scared of anything or don’t state so I am curious  

I will state mine because I started this thread. 

My worst fear is spiders. 🕷🕸 I am terrified of them. This is soo embarrassing as I am an young adult now. Everyone laughs at me because I am like 6 feet tall and scared of spiders. Can you imagine 6 feet tall teen freaking out over a spider. Yeah pretty embarrassing. 

Once I went to sleep at 2 o clock in the morning because it took me 4 hours to kill a spider under my bed. 

Thats how terrified I am of these creatures. There is nothing in this world that sacres me only spiders do. 😰

Edited by Part_time_anime
  • Like 1

11 minutes ago, Part_time_anime said:

My worst fear is spiders. 🕷🕸 I am terrified of them. This is soo embarrassing as I am an young adult now. Everyone laughs at me because I am like 6 feet tall and scared of spiders. Can you imagine 6 feet tall teen freaking out over a spider. Yeah pretty embarrassing. 

😰

How about a 6 foot tall 23 year old guy who is scared of spiders? Only thing worse than seeing a spider in your room is losing sight of a spider in your room.

My top 3 fears: Being fully paralyzed, being all alone and spiders.

• Funny 1

OMG Spiders are creepy! i saw these little spiders on my window they were in a pack, but i couldn't find the mummy spider now that scared me and made me jump. 

My Worst fear is being left all alone in the near future :( and also i don't like Bees or wasps for that matter i know and i'm 22 aswell lol xD 

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

I am germophobic, I hate germs and I hate being sick so I try to avoid them very well; it is different than what I would consider a fear usually but I guess it qualifies, germs are the things I hate most in life. I am also claustrophobic and begin hyperventilating when in tight spaces which I would say is a whole lot scarier when its happening than being around germs because I feel like I am going to die.

Fear of breaking or losing my hands, its a stupid fear but if I lost them I would lose the ability to do almost everything I love: Game, draw, write, etc.

Edited by SAO LILDOOP
  • Like 1

I've got a lot of fears. But I'll only state a few.

• I am really, I repeat REALLY, scared of lizards. Seriously, I get panic attacks every time I see one. I also feel disgusted every time I see one, but I also get freaking panic attacks and I have to be at least a hundred meters away from it to relax.
  • I have a fear of public speaking. Seriously, my knees literally start trembling whenever I have to speak in from of people.
  • I am scared of being alone in a room. I'll literally run out of the room if I'm alone.
  • I'm scared of the dark. But I feel like I'll be okay if I'm with someone, though.

And... Those are the only fears I can think of right now.

• Like 1

regrets I have a few but fears I have but one . and even in my older age

and seeing you asked but im not sure you really want to know , it may even surprise a few that have had heavy interaction with me over time here

I am afraid of my self . the monster and darkness I have seen in side and what I could be capable of if I was a different person and I think the fear helps me keep the dark anger I think im capable of in check

even when ive been out of shape ive been quite capable of mustering power from within

I have a brother 4 years my junior and in my late teens after he had kept pushing me one day it finally crossed the line and I snapped and went from zero to one handed around his neck with him a good foot (30cm) of the ground against a wall

wall and brother lived with out damage but the initial shock of what I had done and the ease that I did it left me with this fear of my self

• Like 1

I hate spiders too!! Ick!! I totally hate them and don't want invite any in my room!!! Ok so these two are my worst fear : spiders and cockroaches! 

Do any of you hate cockroach?

On 5/12/2018 at 11:39 AM, AniMeFReaK said:

I've got a lot of fears. But I'll only state a few.

• I am really, I repeat REALLY, scared of lizards. Seriously, I get panic attacks every time I see one. I also feel disgusted every time I see one, but I also get freaking panic attacks and I have to be at least a hundred meters away from it to relax.
  • I have a fear of public speaking. Seriously, my knees literally start trembling whenever I have to speak in from of people.
  • I am scared of being alone in a room. I'll literally run out of the room if I'm alone.
  • I'm scared of the dark. But I feel like I'll be okay if I'm with someone, though.

And... Those are the only fears I can think of right now.

I think u forgot something.....😒.........you are scared of..............FROGS!!!!!🐸🐸🐸🐸

• Agree 1

13 hours ago, I.Zara2006 said:

I hate spiders too!! Ick!! I totally hate them and don't want invite any in my room!!! Ok so these two are my worst fear : spiders and cockroaches!

What about earthworms? You freaked out when I told you that there was on in the place you were going to sit. You know, in the flower garden?

• Agree 1

My worst fear is drowning. I always have nightmares that I'm on a boat with friends or family and all of a sudden the boat sinks and I can't reach the surface of the water. 😖

My top three fears are being without the ones I love, poisonous/venomous insects/reptiles, and anything bad happening to my child.

• Cute (Kawaii) 1