Who can think of ways to get out of this giant hole I’m in?

Nukemsloth

So, as I already mentioned, I’ve been kind of stressed lately, and the cause of that is school. 

I know some people don’t like to be nosy, but I really need help.

I’m really behind in my schoolwork, and now I have a lot of things that are at stake. So I want you guys to think of some ways I can help myself by May 18th.

please and thank you!

41BE0FE3-FBF6-42A3-8724-97323D690BEF.jpeg

Well, you have a whole week left; one hundred and sixty eight hours, that is a long time and you should be able to study well within that time. If you need help studying, just listen to music while you work, it works for me and helps me focus and get on a lot faster, honestly, just find whatever helps you relax and do that (if possible) while studying. Good luck.

One day is more than enough to study for one subject in it's entirety. So you can finish studying everything in the time left. You just need either a text book with the syllabus sitting next to you or the complete notes of a student who takes good notes. Complete every topic one by one and as you start understanding everything that just gives you the motivation to continue.

Edited by BurnsyCEO

If you wish to study you have to make up your mind. And get rid of all distractions such as your phone, tablet, consoul or anything that distracts you. You don’t just get rid of them you have to stop thinking about it aswell. So this way your mind can fully focus on the matter at hand which is studying. 

Trust me this helps as it is from my personal experience. I gave my phone and my everything that distracts me to my guardian. This way I didn’t had to worry about keeping upto date with people or doing anything unrelated. 

some people can and some cant !!!

I have to ask if in the past have you been able to get thru it all ? and if so whats stopped you this time

and if you haven't then why keep taking on so much unless you are prepared to make the sacrifices , changes and dedication to you get there

also if you have reached your limit in the direction your heading , that is no cause for stress as even if you have finely narrowed the direction you want to head . as life often seems to want to take us in directions we never think about and other doors will open for you 

just remember don't be afraid to try something new.
as amateurs built the Ark...Professionals built the Titanic!