What's new with you?

txGemgal3084

Hi everyone, hope everyone everywhere is doing good if not I hope things will looking better soon for you. I just wanted to know what everyone is up to? Like what are you currently watching, reading, writing, drawing, or just general talking about. I'm a busy single parent so I don't really get a chance to talk with people who like the same things I like or even talk with people in general. So talk with me please about anything I'd like to share my thoughts and opinions with you all!!

14572837_1783037715317501_792527695167599498_n.png

• Like 2

Hello there i'm doing well thanks! :) Just been catching up on Anime today!! :D and i'm also editing on premiere pro for my next video :) I haven't been feeling myself lately since my closest friend is not feeling well and i haven't seen him for a while, and i'm very worried i don't have many friends to hang out with so i'm hanging in there, I'm keeping myself busy. 

• Sad 1

@pierrem70 sounds like you are keeping busy and I am sorry to hear your friend isn't doing well. Though you might not have that many friends you have all of us on here to talk with and we will be your support if you need it. 😊 Hey @Wedgy I doing okay just been busy with working and stuff. My son is 3 and a pain in my ass but he gets it from me so I can't blame him for it. lol. Haven't learned anything new lately. Besides working i watch anime and read manga and scifi. I wish to get out more but being single parent it's hard to.

• Like 1

I need to watch more stuff! I need to finish watching other stuff first though haha. I’ve been spending more time outside and been busy with other stuff lately, so I haven’t been motivated to watch stuff. Although today I overdid it outside and got a sunburn, oops!

• Like 1

Other than the fact that I broke my toe on my husband's fan  (note to self: fans bite back) I'm doing pretty good. Got done with work a few hours ago so now I'm soaking in the bathtub with a bathbomb then thinking about doing some coloring or watching anime. You? 

• Silly 1

21 hours ago, txGemgal3084 said:

@pierrem70 sounds like you are keeping busy and I am sorry to hear your friend isn't doing well. Though you might not have that many friends you have all of us on here to talk with and we will be your support if you need it. 😊 Hey @Wedgy I doing okay just been busy with working and stuff. My son is 3 and a pain in my ass but he gets it from me so I can't blame him for it. lol. Haven't learned anything new lately. Besides working i watch anime and read manga and scifi. I wish to get out more but being single parent it's hard to.

Thank you so much! :) and yeah i am keeping busy, Thank you that means allot i definitely have this fantastic Anime forum for my support and everyone on here! :D 

• Like 1

@Kohloo I constantly watch new stuff and leave shows unfinished all the time. Just watch what you want and when you want go back to the stuff you left hanging. If i take a count of what i'm currently watching and stuff I've put on hold it's over 30 shows I just can't get enough. Also it depends on my mood sometimes the shows get heavy with emotions and I have to take a break from them or some times a new show just grabs my attention and I just can't stop watching it. @EnviousEnvy sorry to hear you had a fight with a fan lol. Breaking a toe sucks cause there isn't much you can do for it but tape the toes together. As for me right the sec I am actually at work hehe. I work as a caregiver for senior citizens in their homes. So i tend to have a lot of downtime. Don't worry I properly watch over my client. I recently bought an anime coloring book I haven't colored anything yet cause when i'm not working lately I've been trying to clean and reorganize my room such a pain the ass to do. What are ya'll watching these days?

• Like 2

hey @EnviousEnvy I'm in the middle of watching that too stalled out on ep 17. lol. I've been reading manga also right now it's Devil's Line (which I'm also watching), Horimiya, Yokai Rentals, and one more with a rather long title that i can't remember at this moment.

7 hours ago, txGemgal3084 said:

hey @EnviousEnvy I'm in the middle of watching that too stalled out on ep 17. lol. I've been reading manga also right now it's Devil's Line (which I'm also watching), Horimiya, Yokai Rentals, and one more with a rather long title that i can't remember at this moment.

I haven't read any manga in awhile but I probably should get back to doing so *cough* since they are collecting dust on my shelf *cough* 😂😂

• Funny 1