Spaghetti or pizza

I.Zara2006

Spaghetti or pizza?  

17 members have voted

1. 1. Spaghetti or pizza?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 05/18/2018 at 04:00 AM

Just now, Wedgy said:

My coworker told me about spaghetti pizza recently. What is this witchcraft, is this even a thing?

Well, you know like that cheap spaghetti you get in a can? 

Like this 4f660565995c47c4b84922eadd6640a5.ashx?bc

Well, if you bake that onto a homemade pizza with some mashed patato and meat it's delicious!!!

3 minutes ago, Wedgy said:

Dude I love spaghet

I don't get it, like spaghetti and pizza they have the same ingredients, almost. But they're different because they are presented differently. So the idea of spaghetti on pizza shouldn't in any right be strange to me, yet it is. My mind is so blown when it shouldn't be.

You 100% need to experience the wonder

5 minutes ago, Wedgy said:

Challenge accepted, I'm going to make this from scratch. I'm talking rolling that pizza dough, threading the edges, baking that bad boye, getting saucy maybe some beef and green bell peppers, throw on the noodles and party in the oven. I'm writing my grocery list right now. @Renee I better not be disappointed.

Sounds like a recipe for success, though I think noodles will probably harden too much and go crunchy, they're kinda different from sphagetti.

But I haven't tried it so I'm not sure. But Good Luck!!! 😊

Also don't forget potato, it absorbs all the sauce and just mmmm

Edited by Renee

2 hours ago, Wedgy said:

Challenge accepted, I'm going to make this from scratch. I'm talking rolling that pizza dough, threading the edges, baking that bad boye, getting saucy maybe some beef and green bell peppers, throw on the noodles and party in the oven. I'm writing my grocery list right now. @Renee I better not be disappointed.

that's how I make my spaghetti 

fry up some chopped onion/garlic and add the beef mince whilst doing so then add the sauces tomato paste and maybe some chilli paste/sauce and simmer

whilst simmering add peppers corn what ever and boil the pasta and then add to the simmering mix as well , but don't simmer it dry

I love both. I don't eat pizza as much as I eat spaghetti so pizza is more of a treat for me to eat so I tend to like it more. I'm kinda burnt out on spaghetti even though it is soooo good.

• 6 months later...

Both are good, but would choose pizza if I had to pick one. Plenty of variety, great to share with a group of people, just tastes good and genuinely makes me happy to eat.