What is your view on other ethnic group?

Part_time_anime

This was in my mind the whole day because something really shocking had happened today. There was someone being extremely prejudice to someone else and was hurting him phisically. Due to their believes. I am not going to go in detail as some people might not like it.

Here In London there is lots of stereotypical views of other people from other ethnic groups. 

I was wondering if it’s like this in other countries and what are you’re view on this subject? 

Negative or positive doesn’t matter no one will judge  

and again you don’t have to share your opinion if you don’t want to.

i have chosen this place to ask as people here are random if you get what I mean. But I still don’t know is it’s rights to Ask this.

Edited by Part_time_anime

I hate everybody equally.

Racism is a big issue where I live. I honestly don't care. In this day and age, people are quick to jump on the "that's racist" train. Makes me sick. We are all people. Why can't we all just get along?

Edited by Ryuji
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Wedgy said:

I think it's an utterly pointless thing to worry about. There are seven and a half billion people on this planet and each one of them live a life just as complicated and crazy as the next. None of us are getting out of this alive. How can anybody have the time of day to worry about how somebody else is different than they are? 

That’s what I used to think but apparently people do have the time to think and judge. And are willing to react. Here i have seen it couple of times to all groups. 

I tend to some what take a stance like Ryuji

I don't hate people due to their ethnic background even tho there are some people in these groups I do hate and usually for (to me) good reason , and im never going to like every one I meet 

but Racism is here too 

• Like 3

I am in full support for everyone being equal regardless of their race, gender age or whatever have you. That said, I rarely have the time to do much about it, and extremists on every front that has them can be a bother because they often do more harm than good. If people really want equality they need to go after real problems instead of looking to be angry at something unimportant. That mentality is the loudest thing we hear and see on a lot of fronts and it hurts what should be the ultimate goal. However I don't think the extremists care much which causes it's own problems. Basically, I believe in equality for the world, but I don't have the ability to do much and I think most of the loudest people who claim they are in support of equality have no idea how to go about it so we'll never get anywhere as things stand. We do nothing but walk around in circles hoping that whatever lap we're on will be the one where something changes. It's insanity.   

• Like 1

Nope, I don't really care about anybody's race whatever. What I keep putting inside my mind is that we're all humans and that's that, there's no need to fight for skin colors. Whatever your ethnic group is, just remember that you're human and everybody is and that means we're equal. 

But I guess the idea of racism is just the fact that some people are still into the slave trades back in american history, or maybe they're just descendants of those people who've approved of slavery, namely Confederates. 

Gosh, why am I putting the past here..

• Agree 1

33 minutes ago, KeyDee said:

or maybe they're just descendants of those people who've approved of slavery, namely Confederates.

Just going to mention that I am a descendent of Confederates. Not all Confederates supported slavery. That's like saying all blondes are stupid. It's a stereotype.

• Agree 1

Just now, Ryuji said:

Just going to mention that I am a descendent of Confederates. Not all Confederates supported slavery. That's like saying all blondes are stupid. It's a stereotype.

Wow, amazing (not what you think). I'm amazed, cause I'm a little envy that you know your ancestry. I was always a curious guy when it comes to my ancestral bloodline..

I view everyone pretty much the same. If you're nice to me, I like you. If you're mean to me or completely rude, I avoid you and don't give you the time of day. I guess I'm equal towards everyone in that regard.

Edited by ssjup81
  • Agree 1