Can’t Find Name of Anime Movie - Bolging my mind

kshark

Hi guys,

About ten years ago I watched a movie on Funimation. It was roughly about a few people who are left on earth with no one left, or something like that. A couple of the guys go around in a tank and start blowing things up. Later, one of the main guys gets send to his own dimension which he wished for, which is something like one-hundred girls in bikinis partying and just him. If I’m correct, he decides to go back, because the girl he loves is not there.

Anyways. This has been on my mind for a few years now, as I’ve really wanted to rewatch. Does anyone know the name of title? 

Edited by kshark

4 minutes ago, Wedgy said:

Kind of sounds like this one, I may be wrong.

Giniro no Kami no Agito  (2006)

1. PG-13
  2. 1 episode
  3. 1 hour 35 minutes
  4. Movie

Details

1. Rating
    •  
    •  
    •  
    •  
    •  
    •  
    •  
    •  
    •  
    •  
    7.2/28K
  2. Source
    Original
  3. First Episode
    Jan 7, 2006
  4. Last Episode
    Unknown
  5. Status
    Finished Airing
  6. Studio
      • Gonzo
  7. Genres

Cast

1. Agito
  2. Toola Cm Sacl
  3. Shunack

Crew

• Director
    • Storyboard
    • Sound Director
    • Episode Director

A failed DNA experiment with plants has changed the world forever. Having demolished the moon, the intelligent and aggressive plant-life has spread to the earth and destroyed the human civilization. The few humans that remain struggle to survive, while maintaining an uneasy truce with the restless forest. One day, a villager named Agito stumbles across a stasis unit hidden deep in the forest and awakens a very cute girl from the past. Having slept for the past 300 years, Tula steps into a very different and strange world. The neighboring high-tech village of Ragna is still locked in a bitter war with the forest and when they become aware of Tula, they realize that she is the key to activating her father's final and ultimate weapon of humanity—a weapon designed to totally destroy the forest. When Tula is taken by the warriors of Ragna, Agito makes a pact with the forest to gain the strength and incredible powers to not only save her, but to stop the weapon from destroying both the forest and his village. written by myanimelist.net
Read more  
  1. 2679
  2. #1473 popularity
  3. 53K members
  4. 160 favorites
Updated Just now
  • All Names
  • English Origin: Spirits of the Past
  • Original 銀色の髪のアギト
  • Other Names Gin-iro no Kami no Agito, Silver-Haired Agito

Sorry, that’s not it. The only two big things I remember from the movie were the Tank, like an army tank; and the part where the main character wishes (forget who he wishes to) to be sent to his own dimension with a whole bunch of girls and then decides to go back.

On 5/13/2018 at 11:36 PM, RepentantSky said:

Just a thought but it wasn't something called The Garden of Sinners was it? If not, can you remember if by the animation the film was recent for the time or looked older? 

No, Sorry that’s not it. I do think it could have been a movie which was a bit older. Maybe five to ten years possibly. But not much more.

• 4 months later...