KeyDee

Cartoons that you've watched..

38 minutes ago, Crevanille said:

Wow. You know what? This is probably the first time EVER there was a cartoon of the 90's i don't remember seeing. I don't recall this cartoon which is odd since i can remember cartoons as far as back as 6 years old.

Haha, I do like obscure stuff but I was thrilled when they rereleased it recently. Have my copy in my anime collection now, I regard it so highly. Did you ever see Invasion America? I think it got one run in my area, no reruns, but I thought it was great at the time. Nimoy did some voice acting for it too though you rarely see it credited go him as he was a side character. I'd pull up a trailer of it to post but I'm at work right now and that would doubtlessly not be missed by my coworkers. 🙂

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, Beocat said:

Haha, I do like obscure stuff but I was thrilled when they rereleased it recently. Have my copy in my anime collection now, I regard it so highly. Did you ever see Invasion America? I think it got one run in my area, no reruns, but I thought it was great at the time. Nimoy did some voice acting for it too though you rarely see it credited go him as he was a side character. I'd pull up a trailer of it to post but I'm at work right now and that would doubtlessly not be missed by my coworkers. 🙂

Dude this is the second cartoon you named i don't recall seeing. Who are you? You must be some cartoon King of the 90's. To make this worse, this cartoon was on the wb! I know cartoons from the wb like crazy! Maybe i did see it but didn't pay any attention. I doubt it though since like i said i can remember cartoons as far back as 6. I don't recall this one. 

2 hours ago, Crevanille said:

Dude this is the second cartoon you named i don't recall seeing. Who are you? You must be some cartoon King of the 90's. To make this worse, this cartoon was on the wb! I know cartoons from the wb like crazy! Maybe i did see it but didn't pay any attention. I doubt it though since like i said i can remember cartoons as far back as 6. I don't recall this one. 

^_^ I just really loved watching cartoons back then. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Beocat said:

^_^ I just really loved watching cartoons back then. 

So do I! I'm a cartoon guru. Specifically 90's cartoons. I-to this day-To this day! Still watch cartoons. Like you wouldn't believe. Man we had the best cartoons in the 90's. 😄

• Like 1

said:

So do I! I'm a cartoon guru. Specifically 90's cartoons. I-to this day-To this day! Still watch cartoons. Like you wouldn't believe. Man we had the best cartoons in the 90's. 😄

They were pretty good back then. These days I stick to shows like Futurama since my time for watching them is far more limited. I felt actually that for a while the animation was improving, and actually starting to head in the direction of Japan's level of animation.  These days...not so much lol... but some are still really good :) what were your feelings on shows like Reboot?

On 1/3/2019 at 9:11 PM, Beocat said:

what were your feelings on shows like Reboot?

Ha. That's another show I've not heard of. I honestly thought i knew a good portion of cartoons but apparently not. You could probably draw up a list of cartoons you've watched that i haven't heard of because up until now there were many cartoons i thought i knew about in the late 90's and early 2000's.