Jump to content
KeyDee

Cartoons that you've watched..

Recommended Posts

38 minutes ago, Crevanille said:

Wow. You know what? This is probably the first time EVER there was a cartoon of the 90's i don't remember seeing. I don't recall this cartoon which is odd since i can remember cartoons as far as back as 6 years old.

Haha, I do like obscure stuff but I was thrilled when they rereleased it recently. Have my copy in my anime collection now, I regard it so highly. Did you ever see Invasion America? I think it got one run in my area, no reruns, but I thought it was great at the time. Nimoy did some voice acting for it too though you rarely see it credited go him as he was a side character. I'd pull up a trailer of it to post but I'm at work right now and that would doubtlessly not be missed by my coworkers. 🙂

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
47 minutes ago, Beocat said:

Haha, I do like obscure stuff but I was thrilled when they rereleased it recently. Have my copy in my anime collection now, I regard it so highly. Did you ever see Invasion America? I think it got one run in my area, no reruns, but I thought it was great at the time. Nimoy did some voice acting for it too though you rarely see it credited go him as he was a side character. I'd pull up a trailer of it to post but I'm at work right now and that would doubtlessly not be missed by my coworkers. 🙂

Dude this is the second cartoon you named i don't recall seeing. Who are you? You must be some cartoon King of the 90's. To make this worse, this cartoon was on the wb! I know cartoons from the wb like crazy! Maybe i did see it but didn't pay any attention. I doubt it though since like i said i can remember cartoons as far back as 6. I don't recall this one. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Crevanille said:

Dude this is the second cartoon you named i don't recall seeing. Who are you? You must be some cartoon King of the 90's. To make this worse, this cartoon was on the wb! I know cartoons from the wb like crazy! Maybe i did see it but didn't pay any attention. I doubt it though since like i said i can remember cartoons as far back as 6. I don't recall this one. 

^_^ I just really loved watching cartoons back then. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Beocat said:

^_^ I just really loved watching cartoons back then. 

So do I! I'm a cartoon guru. Specifically 90's cartoons. I-to this day-To this day! Still watch cartoons. Like you wouldn't believe. Man we had the best cartoons in the 90's. 😄

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 
said:

So do I! I'm a cartoon guru. Specifically 90's cartoons. I-to this day-To this day! Still watch cartoons. Like you wouldn't believe. Man we had the best cartoons in the 90's. 😄

 

They were pretty good back then. These days I stick to shows like Futurama since my time for watching them is far more limited. I felt actually that for a while the animation was improving, and actually starting to head in the direction of Japan's level of animation.  These days...not so much lol... but some are still really good :) what were your feelings on shows like Reboot?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/3/2019 at 9:11 PM, Beocat said:
 

what were your feelings on shows like Reboot?

Ha. That's another show I've not heard of. I honestly thought i knew a good portion of cartoons but apparently not. You could probably draw up a list of cartoons you've watched that i haven't heard of because up until now there were many cartoons i thought i knew about in the late 90's and early 2000's.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Anime Forums is where fans from around the world can gather to discuss anime and Japanese culture!  All anime fans are welcome. Take a moment to join us now!
×