WHY DOES LIFE HAVE TO BE SO STRESSFUL??

Nukemsloth

Hey man, life isn't so bad; you have to look on the bright side and I don't mean you have to say "Well, I have it better than most". This is not about comparison, just look at life; look at a flower, a tree, even just the sun dancing on whatever it touches. You can find peace and happiness, calm and relaxation from merely looking upon earth's wonders. Take a deep breath of fresh air and release your mind, you are not held down by what's around you, the only person who can hold you down is you. Best of wishes. :D 

Try and take a step back to figure out what stresses you out and why.

Then whack a long-term goal to work towards.

It's so easy to get stuck in a regular stressful grind.

You feel like life's stressful, but look at me, I hate it. I've tried ending it quite a few times. Why, you ask? Because I'm literally worthless, and have no reason to exist. Sorry for venting about my problems instead of yours.

I think that meditating might help a lot. That, or just take a break from school. Go to the seaside and take deep breaths of the fresh sea breeze. Giving your brain more oxygen might help to release the stress.

Hope that was helpful.

Meditation and what @SAO LILDOOP said about just taking time to ponder nature will help a lot. Most technology and society is depressing. We didn't evolve in a technologically advanced world so the disconnect from nature can make one feel out of place, instinctively.

We all feel this way from time to time, some more often than others. I hope you feel better soon. I find stargazing helps me as well as watching the pine trees sway. Sometimes I consider how we must be like ants in a grassy lawn when standing beneath the pine trees. It certainly must look that way from up in space. 

• Agree 1

Think of all the positives in your life and focus on those. Everyone has stress in their lives, some have more than others...we just have to learn how to deal with it. Focus on things you enjoy when you have free time or focus on what you can do once the day or your mandatory tasks are finished.

Come on man, It isn't that bad. Just go outside breathe deeply and let your body decompose :), Just kidding..

I mean, there's much to do in life. It's hard bad it's up to you think what you want to do, something that makes you happy and will make feel satisfied in your life. Don't let the chains restraint whatever you wish for, do what you want. LOOK AT THE BRIGHT SIDE (no not the sun, that would hurt more)..

On 5/15/2018 at 2:36 AM, AniMeFReaK said:

You feel like life's stressful, but look at me, I hate it. I've tried ending it quite a few times. Why, you ask? Because I'm literally worthless, and have no reason to exist. Sorry for venting about my problems instead of yours.

I think that meditating might help a lot. That, or just take a break from school. Go to the seaside and take deep breaths of the fresh sea breeze. Giving your brain more oxygen might help to release the stress.

Hope that was helpful.

You are not worthless.

• Skeptical 1

• 2 months later...

Better go to church and think about your life. Everyone is on this world for some reasons and has to do something. If you don't know why u exist, just wonder what exactly existence is. Does world have reason to exist? Why is it at all?