Most Overpowered/Omniscient anime character?

Nukemsloth

Do you mean as in like "God mode" characters? 

If so, two characters that I think that have way too much power would be Ichigo from Bleach & Goku from DBZ & DBZ Super. In my opinion they just need to calm down on the god mode, lol.

• Agree 1

Spoilers- Goku as he become all powerful. Beyond defeat and the dystroyer of universes. Like seriously whilst he punches every punch  could end a planet. Man creates a Milky Way by simply looking abit More serious  

First zeno I can’t describe his power too much for my comprehension. 

Bleach- ichigo his power is soo much but he is just inexperienced. Spoilers-Like when he breaks the hells gate accidentally and goes in and out of hell like it’s a shopping mall. And no one ever in the history as ever came close of breaking it  

Madra uchiha- dude this guy orders a meteor to fall from the sky as if he just dropped his cereal. Lol 

Edited by Part_time_anime
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, Part_time_anime said:

Spoilers- Goku as he become all powerful. Beyond defeat and the dystroyer of universes. Like seriously whilst he punches every punch  could end a planet. Man creates a Milky Way by simply looking abit More serious  

First zeno I can’t describe his power too much for my comprehension. 

Bleach- ichigo his power is soo much but he is just inexperienced. Spoilers-Like when he breaks the hells gate accidentally and goes in and out of hell like it’s a shopping mall. And no one ever in the history as ever came close of breaking it  

Madra uchiha- dude this guy orders a meteor to fall from the sky as if he just dropped his cereal. Lol 

I agree with everything you just said, lol. Don't get me wrong I love Bleach and DBZ but with the whole god moding, it gets a little annoying. 😂

6 hours ago, Renee said:

As much as I love bleach, yeah, He is so overpowered and recovers from like, everything, even if it's new and superpowerful

Right? When he first goes up against the Soul Society to save Rukia, he fights Byakuya and a "mysterious" masks appears on his face; I was like, "Okay, that's pretty cool" but after that it was a bit much. He all of a sudden came upon all this power and pretty much knew what he was doing... like "what?" 😂