New Registrations Suspended Read more... ×
SayuriChan

Looking for some creative people (video editors, writers, etc.)

Hi guys!

So, I own this website called UNOTAKU, where we share our passion and post a bunch of stuff about anime, manga and all kinds of Japan-related stuff.

WHAT ARE OUR GOALS?

We're currently trying to expand - we want to start creating YouTube videos, being active on Facebook and Instagram, start an email newsletter for our exclusive fans, and just write some really cool stuff our anime community would love - which is why we're looking for some cool people who want to join us on our journey!

WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?

Anyone who loves sharing their love for anime with others, basically. You don't need any experience or skills, we don't have any of that either lol
But if you want us to be more specific, we're looking for:

• Writers/Journalists
  • Video Editors
  • Social Media Managers
  • Newsletter Writers
  • etc.

If you want to learn more about each position, click here or feel free to message me ^^

HOW DO I JOIN?

You can join by going to our Join The TEAM Page and filling out the quick form for the position(s) you're applying for.

Anyway, thanks for reading and I hope this helped you get to know us a little 😊

If you have any questions feel free to ask them!

>> Click Here To Learn More <<

1829318276_JoinTheTEAMPoster(1).thumb.png.7d45369dcfca2abd40d58ca512124cfe.png

• Like 1

1 hour ago, SayuriChan said:

Hi guys!

So, I own this website called UNOTAKU, where we share our passion and post a bunch of stuff about anime, manga and all kinds of Japan-related stuff.

WHAT ARE OUR GOALS?

We're currently trying to expand - we want to start creating YouTube videos, being active on Facebook and Instagram, start an email newsletter for our exclusive fans, and just write some really cool stuff our anime community would love - which is why we're looking for some cool people who want to join us on our journey!

WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?

Anyone who loves sharing their love for anime with others, basically. You don't need any experience or skills, we don't have any of that either lol
But if you want us to be more specific, we're looking for:

• Writers/Journalists
  • Video Editors
  • Social Media Managers
  • Newsletter Writers
  • etc.

If you want to learn more about each position, click here or feel free to message me ^^

HOW DO I JOIN?

You can join by going to our Join The TEAM Page and filling out the quick form for the position(s) you're applying for.

Anyway, thanks for reading and I hope this helped you get to know us a little 😊

If you have any questions feel free to ask them!

>> Click Here To Learn More <<

1829318276_JoinTheTEAMPoster(1).thumb.png.7d45369dcfca2abd40d58ca512124cfe.png

I love Anime so much! :D and i would absolutely love to take part in Video editing, or even Social media managers as i do have experience with Video editing, and also Social media. :) My email address is [email protected] and my Mobile number is: 07843761183

6 hours ago, pierrem70 said:

I love Anime so much! :D and i would absolutely love to take part in Video editing, or even Social media managers as i do have experience with Video editing, and also Social media. :) My email address is [email protected] and my Mobile number is: 07843761183

That's so awesome! 😍 If you're interested in video editing or social media manager, you can apply for one of them (or both) right on our website - just click here - I'm looking forward to welcoming you as a new team member 😊

• Like 1

I applied as a writer, hope I'll be part of the team :) 

6 hours ago, KeyDee said:

I applied as a writer, hope I'll be part of the team :) 

Nice! I'll take a look at it as soon as I get home! 😊

14 hours ago, SayuriChan said:

That's so awesome! 😍 If you're interested in video editing or social media manager, you can apply for one of them (or both) right on our website - just click here - I'm looking forward to welcoming you as a new team member 😊

Thank you! :D i have applied for both now i hope i get it that would be so awesome!! :) I have also already applied for Video editing, i sent a file of a video i did it shows the editing skills i used throughout :) 

3 hours ago, pierrem70 said:

Thank you! :D i have applied for both now i hope i get it that would be so awesome!! :) I have also already applied for Video editing, i sent a file of a video i did it shows the editing skills i used throughout :) 

That's so cool, thanks for applying! I will be checking out all your applications asap 😁

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

Hmm sounds cool, will check it out... How hard is it to get the positions? Are you sent an email if your accepted and/or denied?

Edited by Greeneyes

Posted (edited)
7 hours ago, Greeneyes said:

Hmm sounds cool, will check it out... How hard is it to get the positions? Are you sent an email if your accepted and/or denied?

Cool! It's not hard to get a position - if you're able to fill out the form in English with reasonable grammar you basically almost already made it lol

So, we're not looking for anyone with experience or so, since we're all still learning ourselves - and I always send an email if someone gets accepted or denied 😁

But if we have many applicants for a position (e.g Writer) it might be harder to get the position, since there's only a limited amount of openings

Edited by SayuriChan

Anime Forums is where fans from around the world can gather to discuss anime and Japanese culture!  All anime fans are welcome. Take a moment to join us now!