Unpopular opinions.

ItsSammy

It's difficult for most anime series to hold my interest if it was made past like 2005 and just isn't interesting to me? Does that count?

Edited by ssjup81

6 hours ago, flamer180 said:

I wanted Hermione and Harry to be a couple. 

So did the author originally until she poisoned her storylines by reading Fanfiction based off of her series  (which is why the Herm Weasley romance reads like a crappy fanfic). The change greatly weakened the storyline to me and signaled the end to her originality. I can't stand to read the books anymore. 

• Agree 1

6 hours ago, Beocat said:

So did the author originally until she poisoned her storylines by reading Fanfiction based off of her series  (which is why the Herm Weasley romance reads like a crappy fanfic). The change greatly weakened the storyline to me and signaled the end to her originality. I can't stand to read the books anymore. 

Actually, this isn't true at all. Nowhere did JKR say that Hermione would've worked with Harry. She just mentioned that maybe she wouldn't have worked out with Ron in the long run or something like that, who knows....but Harry was NEVER mentioned and given Hermione's personality and Harry hating to be nagged, it probably wouldn't work out at all which is why Harry only saw her in a platonic way and almost like an older sister/mother figure.  Also, JKR was hinting at Ron x Hermione as early as book 1 and pretty much slapped us in the face with it in book 2. 

Kinda hate when people twist what JKR said regarding that.

Book wise, though, Ron x Hermione works since they fit the bickering couple dynamic and in book 5, you find out they actually LIKE it on some level.  Movie wise, imo, Ron x Hermione doesn't work.  Hermione seems better suited with Harry.

9 hours ago, Beocat said:

We would have to ask JKR ourselves. Since ssjup disagrees with you. I still think Hermonie and Harry wouldve worked out fine though.

I want them to be a couple! x3 

Edited by flamer180

Devilman Crybaby is all over the place and it makes for a rather dumb show as a result

My Hero Academia is the most overrated anime since SAO

People are being too critical of the Persona 5 anime, and not critical enough of Persona 4, which unlike 5, betrays all of it's characters to the point of being unwatchable

The original FMA is far better than brotherhood because brotherhood's ending is too Disney-like and the original show actually asks viewers to question the choice of all the characters involved

Edited by RepentantSky
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, flamer180 said:

We would have to ask JKR ourselves. Since ssjup disagrees with you. I still think Hermonie and Harry wouldve worked out fine though.

I want them to be a couple! x3 

I'm not fully disagreeing with the poster, though. I just corrected the poster. JKR never said she should've had Hermione end up with Harry (Harry x Hermione fans jumped to that conclusion...she just said that maybe the relationship wouldn't work out in adulthood , due to Hermione being so critical and Ron wit his self-esteem issues, unless they worked hard at it, which she never said they wouldn't or couldn't) and she DID hint at Ron and Hermione as early as book 1 and the two DO fit the "bickering couple dynamic" and the two DO enjoy their bickering sessions on some level because JKR showed that in book 5 that both were bothered and offended when Harry got on them for their bickering.

Edited by ssjup81

On 5/16/2018 at 5:25 PM, seemore_bhutts said:

I didn't really like Seven Deadly Sins at all 😧

I watched Seven Deadly Sins over a dozen times as a kid, because it does everything that anime like Ruroni Kenshin, Inuyasha and other does, and nothing else. Seven Deadly Sins is bad because it refuses to stand out at all and is more than happy to steal all of it's ideas from the 90's, and it's blatant about it which only makes it worse. 

12 hours ago, AniMeFReaK said:

I hate harem anime.😔😔

hahaha you funny !

reverse harem is still harem ! and last I looked you liked that

I remembers things Mwahahaha 😛 

7 hours ago, Wodahs said:

reverse harem is still harem ! and last I looked you liked that

Nope, I hate it now. Seriously, WHY DO THE HEROINES HAVE TO BE SO FRICKING CLUELESS?!

5 hours ago, Wedgy said:

Wedgy does not like mayonnaise! 

Yeah, me too. Most of the time it feels gooey and tasteless to me. I wonder if that's the case for everyone, or just for me.

14 hours ago, AniMeFReaK said:

Nope, I hate it now. Seriously, WHY DO THE HEROINES HAVE TO BE SO FRICKING CLUELESS?!

Yeah, me too. Most of the time it feels gooey and tasteless to me. I wonder if that's the case for everyone, or just for me.

Mayonnaise taste good!~ On certain things of course. I dont just stick my hand into a jar of that white stuff for no reason lol 

Naruto is bad because it had twice as many fillers as Bleach had episodes +1 extra left, believe me I did the math one time because I was curious. One Piece has the same problem because even though it doesn't have as many fillers, a lot of episodes feel that way.