Favourite characters with an infectious smile?

They can be really genki or cute!

I nominate Yayoi Takatsuki from The Idolm@ster. (she's the top right for those unfamiliar with the series) Though Miki Hoshii is my most favourite, Yayoi always had that really genki attitude! 

idolmaster-movie-yayoi-iori-miki.thumb.jpg.63e772537309e2e194e1032999a6473f.jpg

In a more recent series, I've found Nadeshiko Kagamihara from Yuru Camp also has that infectious smile. :)

Kagamihara-Nadeshiko-yuru-camp.jpg.7df00d5f5b125b41affd025b3239be81.jpg

And Nepgear from Hyperdimension Neptunia... but I won't get started on that. :P

What about you?

One of my fav's I've seen recently is Tohru from Miss Kobiyashi's Dragon Maid... I think she's cute! along with Kanna! But I have waay too many that have cute faces and smiles.. 

Toru.jpg

17a54089a2363b7bcfe3789fd75392a3bb56bc09_hq.gif

Honestly, Armin's smile gives me life. 

See the source image

I love it so much because he's always so nervous or anxious about something and his smile is actually really rare, so when he does look happy I can't help but be happy as well.
  • Love it! (Daisuki) 1

Lelouch 

Generally he have poker face but when he smiles it means he is going to take some one down , Well he enjoys it (you know what i mean!!!)

lolouch smile.jpeg

could add a heap in here but today ill go with

Hikari Takanashi

See the source image

[mal type=character id=144273]

Edited by Wodahs
  • Agree 1

This is totally cheating because technically this is a web comic rather than anime, but just look at Nol here

nol.thumb.jpg.33a768c28a4170f606c32e8a880bbfe0.jpg

I love this goof. Still team Q-tip.

• 3 months later...

image.thumb.png.eb2b702503daec8412f9299791d0eaf3.png

cant be just me (probably just me, since no one else read it i think ?), but her smile and gullability always placed a smile on my face >.>

image.png.b7be785e15f9caf1657853b0eaa244b7.png

aside from her, kud always did make me go ; )-ish, 

and maybe a slight "wafu~" state-kind of feeling, could be just me tho'

Haruho Harhuahara, mischievously lovely!

haruko-haruhara-gif-4.gif

Hinata's just melts hearts. When she smiles, you have too!

692f60f4f5e0763c58ae61cd2f3b6a4a15068689

And let's not forget Kiss Shot Acerola Orion Heart Under Blade's (aka Shinobu, and the iron-blooded, hot-blooded, cold-blooded vampire ) smile.

image.thumb.png.986fda491f8619853a000828425a5346.png

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Similar Content

• By Ukato Emina
      Hi everybody,
      I want to share with a good and nice game, let's all of of us share our ideas so we all be happy and all can have different ideas for new event in the finale of this year. As we all know that a 2021 is a new year that we come after this months.
      So in this a thread do you have plans for days between 25th December until 30th December. For me, it is my 21 in my life for this event so I want to do so much things that I will not forget but first by sharing and watching most of this series along with my love. 
      We will do stupid things like , I will start and be happy start and begin with wearing a very lovely skirt new year dress such as in this picture:- 

Then sharing my happy for this event with my friends and lovely closely friends for sure:-

And like I said in the end, watching one of more of this anime series: -

• By SAO LILDOOP
      Title: Say What you Want
      ♥♥♥
      I said you could drown if you wanted to, 
      drown in my love, I don't got a clue, 
      say what you want, but please, 
      please don't forget the view. 

Oh yes I cried when you walked right out the room,
      and I tried but its just too much to sweep, with just one broom. 
      So say what you want, I don't got a clue, 
      I don't understand what you're meaning to, 
      do to me, I can see, who you are, who you'll be,
      and I know you'll be with me, 
      as I'm with you...

So say what you want, I don't got a clue,
      drown in my love, yes I'm beggin' you, 
      soar like a dove if you're meaning to, 
      but I know who you will be, 
      and you'll end up with me,
      you sweet thing you, yeah, its true, 
      you'll end up with me, 
      come on, you know it too, 
      you'll end up... with me.
      ♥♥♥

Love you guys, hope you enjoyed this cute little poem! 
      Note:
      I was Thinking it would sound really good as a song sung is kind of a folk-song way, I would love to sing it sometime but I am not a very good singer; if I practice maybe I can do it someday, gotta learn how to play guitar too as I think it'd sound better on Guitar than piano (my current instrument of my choice). 

• By mynameisjohncrichton
      Any genre and suggest how many you want, as long as it’s from 2020.

Bonus points if it’s from indie artist(s)!

I’m really into darksynth/retrowave, so here’s three of my heavy rotations from this year of 2020:

Mirror by Dimitri De Alencar - dark synth, heavy, “Wall Street Hyenas” is fantastic!

Virtuaverse.ost by MBR - another dark synth album that could well be a soundtrack for a cyberpunk game!

Electric Heart by Roxi Drive - a great Retrowave album from a great singer!
    • By Loli
      A thread dedicated for Anti-Nightcore. Please share your picks with me and the others.

• By OutlanderTiberius
      Hi, so I'm new to this kind of stuff but yeah. I need help searching for covers to songs that are in the anime Grisaia No Kajitsu. I'm helping a friend out with his DDLC mod FotLC, and he is in need of the covers of Apple Clash, Deadlock, Dog Days, Grape Drops, In The Air, Kasabuta, Katzusoko, Mayoi no mori, and Warratte Itakute. All officially made by Junpei Fuj. He cannot release the final Chapter until he has these covers. Please help, I'm legit like scouring the internet in search of the covers. Some help would be most appreciated.