Who else thinks this is funny?

Nukemsloth

It's annoying and unpleasant to watch. 

I feel like the character design is poorly executed and not worth-while on long terms since it's likely to continue likewise throughout the whole series.

Edited by Muco

Tbh I don’t understand why they’re nose would bleed. It’s normally after seeing something amazing. But does that happen in real life no. So I don’t know how they got that concept. Lol

just imagine your nose bleeding after seeing a hot girl in the street. Lol that would be so bait. 

It is a departure from the realism of the character. I don't appreciate it.  I suppose it is meant to be unavoidable proof of being flustered by someone, but still doesn't have any real-life parallel. Just poor writing.

I like to think those characters are actually flustered because the evidence of their nose picking is dripping down their faces. Ha!

Hmm, why don't I get a nosebleed when I see something... Erotic?

Really, does the human body work that way? I mean, whenever we see something erotic I don't think we get a nosebleed.

I'm confused.

Is this a super power only anime characters have? I WANT A NOSEBLEED TOO! 

• Funny 1

• 2 weeks later...

For the minuscule increase in blood pressure to cause a vein to rupture, they must be ungodly levels of weak. They should be getting a nose bleed every time they jump, or even walk down some stairs, let alone swing a big sword around to show off their OP and edge to their harem.

Edited by the_twig
Typo
  • Agree 1