Yokai or ayakashi anime?

bootsies

So I’ve been watching a lot of anime recently and come to find out I reaaaally enjoy anime about Yokai or Ayakashi. They haven’t all been horror either. So I’m just wondering what some recommendations there might be? The picture below is one I’m currently watching. But would like others! 

9760B741-531D-4FA7-94C6-54C5C57EFB01.png

https://www.anime-planet.com/anime/all?include_tags=461

There's a list you could start with.  Kamisama Kiss is good.  On that note, I'd recommend Hiiro no Kakera The Tamayori Princess Saga (not listed there) as well.  The guys are all decendents of ayakashi so they are part ayakashi (and sometimes you see it more blatantly). 

If you want a recommendation for a good mobile game/novel based with ayakashi, let me know.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Muco said:

Hakkenden: Touhou Hakken Ibun - I assume this one is very similar as to what you are currently watching.

I haven’t seen that one! I’ll have to watch it!!

17 minutes ago, Beocat said:

https://www.anime-planet.com/anime/all?include_tags=461

There's a list you could start with.  Kamisama Kiss is good.  On that note, I'd recommend Hiiro no Kakera The Tamayori Princess Saga (not listed there) as well.  The guys are all decendents of ayakashi so they are part ayakashi (and sometimes you see it more blatantly). 

If you want a recommendation for a good mobile game/novel based with ayakashi, let me know.

I’ve seen Hiiro No Kakera! And Kamisama kiss! Both are wonderful. I loved the opener to Hiiro No Kakera

I have enjoyed some

last one I watched and enjoyed (and of a different genre) was

[mal type=anime id=35220]

oh and Kakuriyo no Yadomeshi is on my plan to watch list