Would you rather? Ask the person after you 🙃

Basically you have to ask a would you rather question and the next person who will reply to this thread have to awenser and same time Ask their own would you rather question. 

For example 

person 1 🎅

would you rather win the lottery or have a money printing machine?

person 2 👲

they awenser and Ask their own question.

You get the point. 

So would you rather win the lottery of £100 million pound or have a money printing machine that can creat £20 note per second?  

Edited by Part_time_anime

A money printing machine, you never run out of money but the downside is you would have to manage all those notes in a way no one would get suspicions.

Would you rather pilot a giant mecha or have your own hyperbolic time chamber?? 

• Like 1

I'll take the time Chamber. It would finally remove any excuse I could come up with about not getting in shape. 

Would you rather have a remake of your favorite game or have a new game come out that would be your new favorite game? 

I'd rather have a remake of my favorite game.

Would you rather die immediately or have all of your loved ones die immediately?

Edited by Ryuji

8 hours ago, Ryuji said:

Would you rather die immediately or have all of your loved ones die immediately?

I won't mind dying immediately, since I care about others more than I care about myself.

Would you rather have a finger as a tongue or a tongue as a finger?

Edit: I know it's gross LOL.

Edited by AniMeFReaK

I would rather have a Tongue as a finger gross LOL XD 

Would you rather have lots of friends and become popular, or have a few friends but you become a bit of a loner? 

Sorry if it's a bit depressing it's the only question i had in my head :)  

8 hours ago, pierrem70 said:

I would rather have a Tongue as a finger gross LOL XD 

Would you rather have lots of friends and become popular, or have a few friends but you become a bit of a loner? 

Sorry if it's a bit depressing it's the only question i had in my head :)  

Lots of friends and become popular. I'm done with being alone.

Would you rather binge watch ALL of Bleach, Or be forced to watch your most hated anime 20 times on a row. 

Binge Bleach, its on my to-watch list anyway. (I am not watching Silver spoon 20 more times, lol)

Would you rather live in the MCU or the DCEU universe?

DC, as I recognize more of the super heroes.

Would you rather be worshipped like some kind of god figure or be so well hidden in the forest that not even your loved ones would remember you after you are gone?

Play or watch a new piece I'd like even more.  Our memories of our favorites rarely tend to translate well a few years down the road.

If you only had one eye, would you rather wear a patch over your missing eye or use a glass eye instead?

It depends ... do I keep my mental problems and the same out look on life throughout every change, or does it start over completely new?
I guess I'd just live for ten millennia though since I wouldn't want to keep starting over and having to rebuild everything from the ground up, I'd prefer to find something I'm good at and continue to do it forever, I suppose.

Would you rather want to die peacefully, in your sleep, where no one notices and leave no memory of yourself behind, or would you rather die an extremely horrifying, excruciating death, but leave behind a glorious life that everyone will look back on and think fondly of?

Edited by ItsSammy

Kind of a tough one, but I would say peacefully. Cannot stand the thought of how people suffer as they die anyway. Plus, I am not a major blip on anyone’s radar.

would you rather have a car that constantly breaks down on you or walk everywhere you want/need to go?

1 hour ago, brycec said:

Kind of a tough one, but I would say peacefully. Cannot stand the thought of how people suffer as they die anyway. Plus, I am not a major blip on anyone’s radar.

would you rather have a car that constantly breaks down on you or walk everywhere you want/need to go?

A car. Cause sure it breaks down, but at least you can still ride in it. While it last anyway lol

Would you rather live in a neighborhood with strict rules and restrictions such as what color to paint your house, OR live in a neighborhood surrounded by crime and drugs? 

Edited by flamer180

On 5/20/2018 at 1:47 PM, flamer180 said:

Would you rather live in a neighborhood with strict rules and restrictions such as what color to paint your house, OR live in a neighborhood surrounded by crime and drugs? 

I'd rather live in a neighborhood with strict rules. Hmm, this sounds a lot like the Abnegation faction in Divergent.

Would you rather live like a king but have no friends and family or be homeless with your friends and family?

Both sound terrible to me for different reasons, but I would probably settle for the king, so I can put mandatory alone for the king.

Would you rather have a family of half a million people or be surrounded by 500 packs of hyenas?

3 minutes ago, brycec said:

Both sound terrible to me for different reasons, but I would probably settle for the king, so I can put mandatory alone for the king.

Would you rather have a family of half a million people or be surrounded by 500 packs of hyenas?

Both of them are literally the same.XD

Family, I guess. Even though they are the same, the word "family" sounds a bit better.

Would you rather have no knees or no elbows?

• 4 years later...

Antarctica, no question.

Would you rather travel to the past and meet your ancestors, or travel to the future to meet your great-great-grandchildren?

8 hours ago, viruxx said:

Antarctica, no question.

Would you rather travel to the past and meet your ancestors, or travel to the future to meet your great-great-grandchildren?

If ancestors/grandchildren is the only options, I guess I'll take ancestors because I'm almost completely positive I won't have any kids. (And I would like to meet them!)

Would you rather be blind or deaf? (I've randomly thought about this a lot in my life - as much as it would suck to be blind, I couldn't live without music!)

Edited by Takatofan1986

• 4 months later...

With closed caption I could live with going deaf, but if I went blind I really wouldn't know what to do. Short answer is I'd rather go deaf though.

Would you rather eat a peanut butter sandwich laced with tobasco sauce or a jelly sandwich with vinegar sprinkled in the inside?