Hello Friends!!!

Neuro

Hello! You can call me Neuro or Raven! I'm a newb sort of, I was a HUGE anime fan when I was 12-15 but I stopped watching because of my friends drifting away from it. I'm now 21 and I really want to get back into it! 

I dont normally shy away from any type of anime, my particular favorites are Gore, Horror, Romance (straight or gay of either Gender) anything cute! I'm not too into pure action or Loli's (that are shown as sexy) 

But I'm usually up for anything! I'm also really interested in making friends! please only be 18+ as I feel really weird talking to people under 18 as I'm 21! ^w^ please understand I don't hate you its just kind of weird! I also love RPing so if you want to RP just hit me a message and a RP theme! :D again I'm down for mostly anything!

Thanking for reading my ramble, and it's a pleasure to be here!

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Neuro said:

Hello! You can call me Neuro or Raven! I'm a newb sort of, I was a HUGE anime fan when I was 12-15 but I stopped watching because of my friends drifting away from it. I'm now 21 and I really want to get back into it! 

I dont normally shy away from any type of anime, my particular favorites are Gore, Horror, Romance (straight or gay of either Gender) anything cute! I'm not too into pure action or Loli's (that are shown as sexy) 

But I'm usually up for anything! I'm also really interested in making friends! please only be 18+ as I feel really weird talking to people under 18 as I'm 21! ^w^ please understand I don't hate you its just kind of weird! I also love RPing so if you want to RP just hit me a message and a RP theme! :D again I'm down for mostly anything!

Welcome to the Forums! We may Roleplay sometime then, I'm very experienced at it.

hiya and welcome to the forums

yes I am +18 easy and then some . age wise at least !

I may not RP , but if you have any questions id be more than happy to help find the answers

anyway have fun and ill see you round

3 hours ago, Neuro said:

Hello there and welcome to the Anime forums! :) You won't regret getting back in to Anime, they are honestly so fun to watch! :D 

Welcome to the forums and Hajimemashite!~ 

I'm not a fan of gore and horror so I can't help you in terms of that. I do RPs though. Maybe. I'm not sureeeeeeeee. I'm not creative in RPs. xD Maybe we have a Roleplaying club though so you could check it out. You can call me Rye btw, Raven-san! :) 

Welcome to AF!

19 hours ago, Neuro said:

Gore - nope!

Horror - nope! (except for Another which wasn't scary to me at all)

Romance - YES

Anything cute - YES

Romance recommendations: Toradora, Clannad, Sakura Trick (shoujo ai), Kanon (2006), Plastic Memories, Your Lie in April, Your Name (movie), Golden Time, Nagi-asu A lull in the sea, Tsuki ga Kirei, The Pet Girl of Sakurasou, Familiar of Zero and Yuru Yuri (shoujo ai). I highly recommend each of those.

Anything cute recommendations: K-On! and Acchi Kocchi.

9 hours ago, Beocat said:

Ever watch Future Diary?  It has a bit of gore, horror, and romance all wrapped up in one very special package...

Yes! I watched that all the time when I was in high school!