Hello!

Izzy

1 hour ago, Ryuji said:

More like:

99 bugs in the programming code 99 bugs in the programming code find one out and take it out 117 bugs in the programming code.

That's the truth of it. Lol.

53 minutes ago, brycec said:

Had me laughing quite a bit, because it does seem to fit well with things. I just decided to play a game of Innovation instead, as well as coming here.

This is definitely a more accurate picture, though these kinds of frustations did not crop up for me with Java and Android programming.

Sometimes it's good to take a step back and do something else then go back to it.

12 minutes ago, Beocat said:

Haha, ain't that the truth! 

Yup. Programming is one of the most frustrating things ever xD

• Like 1

Sadly, those problems will not stop coming up until the impossible happens and we human lose all of our flaws, seeing as human beings create these programming languages and such.

2 minutes ago, brycec said:

Sadly, those problems will not stop coming up until the impossible happens and we human lose all of our flaws, seeing as human beings create these programming languages and such.

Humans will never be flawless. We are made flawed so that we can learn. 

• Agree 2

I definitely agree with that. Unfortunately, some people I have associated with are so focused on their flaws or the flaws of human beings that they forget that those flaws and imperfections are why we are already perfect.

Edited by brycec

1 hour ago, brycec said:

I definitely agree with that. Unfortunately, some people I have associated with are so focused on their flaws or the flaws of human beings that they forget that those flaws and imperfections are why we are already perfect.

Humanity is not perfect though. If we were then we could not be corrupted or tempted. We could coexist. But humans choose not to do so.

Yes, we can be corrupted, tempted, brainwashed/manipulated, and many other things, but we can still progress, and that is what makes us perfect and different from others.

The majority will remain mindless, but that does not really change anything. You realize this much when you realize that all humans are greedy, apathetic, and irrational, yet each serves a purpose. Our irrationality is what leads us to be manipulated and brainwashed, yet the answer to our problems are not always rational. Our greed makes it so that we can be tempted or corrupted, yet it is our greed that ends up helping others because we need to be in a good enough position and condition others. Our apathy tends to hurt people, because people believe they that their actions are helping others, ignoring the harm that might be inflicted upon that person, or prevent from helping those that truly do need it, but we cannot help everyone, as somebody ends up getting hurt, and our apathy helps us to make sure we do suffer from knowing that somebody else is hurting.

1 hour ago, Glitter Spring said:

Hi there a belated welcome to the forum I hope that you and me can be friends soon and get to know each other very well have fun and be nice to everyone here. ☺☺☺☺☺

Hello to you as well! That would be nice. :)