What is one thing you would do if you were the opposite sex?

flamer180

Honestly? I would probably jump up and down and move side to side just because I'm curious as to how it doesn't bother guys to have a snake between their legs. 😂😂

Also sex just to feel what a guy feels during. 

• Like 3
  • Informative 1

38 minutes ago, flamer180 said:

This is just for fun. What is one thing you could do if you would be the opposite gender for a day or two? 

For me, I would probably want to try on their clothing and see how it feels. 

Okay are we talking opposite Sex or Gender?

because, ya know, the two are very different things.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, EnviousEnvy said:

Honestly? I would probably jump up and down and move side to side just because I'm curious as to how it doesn't bother guys to have a snake between their legs. 😂😂

Also sex just to feel what a guy feels during. 

Hahaha, it probably doesn't bother us because we had it our entire lives so when we jump up and side to side we arent focusing on what it feels like, just like if your where to jump up and down or side to side with your hair or arms you don't notice it unless your thinking about it.

Oh and of course if I were the opposite sex I would do everything a girl would do so I knew and and do what I normally did so I would see if a girl would do it different.

Edited by Greeneyes
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, AniMeFReaK said:

Ne, guys are lucky AF. They don't have to deal with periods and stuff. Hmm... If I were a guy I would literally jump up and down, climb monkey bars and flirt with girls without getting humiliated by others.

Yet, most guys want to be girls...

If I were a girl, I would probably do what I do now, except have have to deal with female issues. Bright side is that I would not be so scared of shaving because I am getting close to an area that might end my life.

11 hours ago, Renee said:

Okay are we talking opposite Sex or Gender?

because, ya know, the two are very different things.

Please lets not go into a political debate over this.

Sex and Gender is the same thing. 

• Like 1
  • Disagree 1
  • Agree 1

If I was a girl, I'd dress up like Sakuya Izayoi for the rest of my life, and live by kicking the butts of everyone I hate.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Greeneyes said:

Yet, most guys want to be girls...

BEING A GIRL IS FRICKING HARD! Aw, c'mon! You have to deal with girl issues every day.

I wonder how guys can live with a... um... snake between their legs...

4 hours ago, flamer180 said:

Sex and Gender is the same thing. 

In some cases, yes. But in others, no.

Most of the time sex is considered as a "reproductive activity". But, well, it also means gender.

If I was a girl. Lol I would touch myself all over. For the first hour I’ll play with myself to get used to myself uno. Then I’ll tease other guys and have as much sex as I can because from experience girls have way more fun then boys. 

And yeah play with myself. I would only do thoes things if I am gna go back to me body so no one will know it was me. ☺️

2 hours ago, AniMeFReaK said:

BEING A GIRL IS FRICKING HARD! Aw, c'mon! You have to deal with girl issues every day.

Most of the time sex is considered as a "reproductive activity". But, well, it also means gender.

Lol! This thread is funny!

• Confused 1

2 hours ago, AniMeFReaK said:

Guys have to live with guy issues too.

More social pressure to provide.

More social pressure to be strong and not show feelings.

Less resources for solo father's.

But yeah, beware the snake, they have minds of their own

• Like 2

20 hours ago, AniMeFReaK said:

Ne, guys are lucky AF. They don't have to deal with periods and stuff. Hmm... If I were a guy I would literally jump up and down, climb monkey bars and flirt with girls without getting humiliated by others.

Not exactly. I'm not a guy but since I'm married to one I know how awkward it can get for him when his snake decides to play peekaboo in public or when they get it stuck with a zipper... it's definitely not easy for them. Also how sensitive they are down there. Literally just a little tap can send them to their knees.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, EnviousEnvy said:

Not exactly. I'm not a guy but since I'm married to one I know how awkward it can get for him when his snake decides to play peekaboo in public or when they get it stuck with a zipper... it's definitely not easy for them. Also how sensitive they are down there. Literally just a little tap can send them to their knees.

There's also the fact that getting hit in privates can be fatal, and it's not as rare an occurrence as most might have thought of when they first heard that. 

TO answer the thread's question though, pretty much all I'd do after naturally freaking out a bit, is try to better understand a woman's mind. That seem cliche or like I'm being too innocent or what have you, but there's clearly some things a man can't understand about women unless they are allowed to by the women they know. I'd like to know what that is, because I'm practically fueled by information and I'd love to understand what I don't.  

20 hours ago, Renee said:

Then you are clearly misinformed.

Anyway. I'll leave it at that.

You are wrong. They mean the same thing. What else do you think I couldve meant? 

18 hours ago, AniMeFReaK said:

You know what I mean 

6 hours ago, Wedgy said:

@flamer180 Mate you're really stirring the pot here for someone who said they didn't want a big debate over this. The bridge has been built, most of us are over it.

I'm not stirring the pot. I had to say what I had to say and that was it.

I'm not gonna let someone say I am misinformed when they are wrong. Sure I dont want a debate. But I dont want crazy people infesting this thread either with their 

"THERES 59 GENDERS!!!" Bullcrap. 

Edited by flamer180
  • Dislike 1
  • Agree 1

I would wear a maid dress, seriously how fabulous would I be in a maid dress? If I were a woman I would be even more sassy and I would mainly just try to look fab, lol. 

• Awesome (Sugoi) 1

5 hours ago, flamer180 said:

I'm not stirring the pot. I had to say what I had to say and that was it.

I'm not gonna let someone say I am misinformed when they are wrong. Sure I dont want a debate. But I dont want crazy people infesting this thread either with their 

"THERES 59 GENDERS!!!" Bullcrap. 

No one said there are 59 genders.

The difference between gender and sex is very obvious.

Sex is what physical anatomy you are born with.

Gender, is how you identify and also sometimes the set of behaviors society associates with them

This is not a debate, those are facts.

That is why I asked for clarification as to what you meant.

Unless you know, you want to argue with leading psychologists, biological research, identity research and the years and years of evidence and personal testimonies back by most of the forward leading practitioners out there.

Also I would like to note, I never once attacked you or called you or your community anything like you have just now, you called us "crazy" and "bullshit"

All I said is you were misinformed.

So now I'm explains facts.

Keep your outburts to yourself thanks, and if you want to discuss it further let's make another thread.

• Agree 1

23 hours ago, EnviousEnvy said:

I think dropping to the knees is overreaction I mean yes it can hurt but i think most of it is just the bodies reaction to protect its reproduction system.

11 hours ago, Renee said:

No one said there are 59 genders.

The difference between gender and sex is very obvious.

Sex is what physical anatomy you are born with.

Gender, is how you identify and also sometimes the set of behaviors society associates with them

This is not a debate, those are facts.

That is why I asked for clarification as to what you meant.

Unless you know, you want to argue with leading psychologists, biological research, identity research and the years and years of evidence and personal testimonies back by most of the forward leading practitioners out there.

Also I would like to note, I never once attacked you or called you or your community anything like you have just now, you called us "crazy" and "bullshit"

All I said is you were misinformed.

So now I'm explains facts.

Keep your outburts to yourself thanks, and if you want to discuss it further let's make another thread.

I'm just saying with this PC stuff, how can you not understand what I was saying from the beginning? It seems pretty obvious 

You dont "identify". You either ARE or ARE NOT one of the TWO genders that you are naturally born with. 

It is the same thing. 

If you want me to keep my outburst to myself, then keep your craziness to yourself. 

Edited by flamer180
  • Winner 1