Hello!...

xWickedNekox

Nice to meet you all!... My sister Izzy recommended this forum and my nephew is a member here too (Ryuji)... I can't wait to make new friends... :3

Edited by xWickedNekox
  • Love it! (Daisuki) 1

Hey there, Wicked.

Looks like a few people from AL have been coming here, though I am sure it is for good reason.

I have not been too active here recently, but been a member here for a bit longer than I was at AL. Things are pretty peaceful, and I am sure you will make friends here, since I have a few already.

How you tell us more about yourself, such as favorite anime and such?

On 5/20/2018 at 11:28 AM, Kohloo said:

Hello and welcome!

Thanks for the welcome!... :3

On 5/20/2018 at 11:28 AM, brycec said:

Hey there, Wicked.

Looks like a few people from AL have been coming here, though I am sure it is for good reason.

I have not been too active here recently, but been a member here for a bit longer than I was at AL. Things are pretty peaceful, and I am sure you will make friends here, since I have a few already.

How you tell us more about yourself, such as favorite anime and such?

Hello!... :3

Ya, Izzy told me that Ryuji was active here and that she had signed up so I had to check it out too... XD

Here is some general info about me...

~NickNames: Wicked, Whit, Wicky, Wickykins, WickyChan, Neko, wicky-woo, Neko-chan, WickWick, Wikinekoa
~Age: 26
~Gender: Female
~Relationship Status: ♡Taken♡
~Interests: music, anime/manga, video games, GFXing, and makeup...
~Favorite Things: music, sweets (chocolate, cakes, cookies, candy, ect), green tea, orange soda, coffee, food in general, anything Tim Burton, Halloween, spooky things in general, being wrapped in a warm blanket or comfy hoodies and sweaters, hot showers, adorable animals, rainbows, and sparkly/shiny things...

As for my favorite anime, I would have to pick FLCL... I know it's not perfect but I can't help but love it!... XD

23 hours ago, Ryuji said:

AUNT WHIT!!!!

HIIII! <3

Hello nephew!... ♡♡♡

22 hours ago, Viper said:

Welcome to the forum, hope you have fun here 

Thank you!... :3

22 hours ago, drill said:

Welcome to AF, Wicked!  Hope you've been doing well ^^

Thanks drill!... I've been kinda busy with work but other than that I have been been pretty well... I hope you have been well too!... :3

20 hours ago, Beocat said:

Welcome to the forums Wicked :)  Sounds like anime is a family activity for yours.  Wish I could get mine to see it that way...

Thank you!... Yes it is, I got lucky with my family... :3

20 hours ago, Izzy said:

Yay! Sissa! 

:)

Hello sis!... XD

9 hours ago, Wedgy said:

Welcome! Things are generally pretty chill here, that's why I like it. :) Here's hoping you like us, too.

Thanks!... :3

Good, if that's true then I will probably love it here lol...

52 minutes ago, Glitter Spring said:

Welcome to the forum I hope that we can be friends and get to know each other very well have fun here and be nice to everyone. 😊☺☺☺☺

Thanks!... :3

I hope we can be friends too... :3

• Like 2
  • Love it! (Daisuki) 1

On 5/20/2018 at 6:17 PM, xWickedNekox said:

Nice to meet you all!... My sister Izzy recommended this forum and my nephew is a member here too (Ryuji)... I can't wait to make new friends... :3

Welcome!