need new friends to talk to.

pierrem70

So i know this is completely random, but i don't have many friends right now so i'm pretty much a loner. 

I love Anime! so to have friends who love Anime too would be awesome, :) I have Aspergers and ADHD so if you don't understand what i'm saying, just don't worry about it it's just how i am lol :D 

Anyways drop down a comment if you wish :) 

• Like 1
  • Love it! (Daisuki) 1

2 hours ago, Glitter Spring said:

Hey I love to make friends as well I would be onered to have you as a friend if you want and I always love anime a lot I hope that you and me can get to know each other very well.😉😉😉😉

OMG Thank you so much! :D and I love Anime too more than life, it's sad but it's the truth! That settles it then, welcome to my friend list :) 

59 minutes ago, xWickedNekox said:

I love anime too and I am also looking for new friends (as I am new here)... :3

That's fantastic, Anyone who loves Anime is a friend of mine! :D and Welcome friend :) 

• Like 1

Hey Pierre!  I love anime too, and would totally be up for being friends with you ^^

What are your favorite anime? (i assume death note is up there just from seeing your profile)

Also, love your avi btw ^^

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Beocat said:

Hey pierre, I'm always happy to have more anime loving friends myself. Drop me a line if you ever want to chat :)

Yeeay i'm so glad :D Yeah having Anime friends is the best! Thank you so much :) I really appreciate it

5 hours ago, Glitter Spring said:

Oh,well welcome to the anime forums here I hope that you have fun here and I hope that we can be friends and get to know each other

Oh just to clarify i have been on the forums for a few weeks now, :D but i'm having lots of fun on here :) 

2 hours ago, drill said:

Hey Pierre!  I love anime too, and would totally be up for being friends with you ^^

What are your favorite anime? (i assume death note is up there just from seeing your profile)

Also, love your avi btw ^^

hey! Yeeeay i love people that also loves Anime!! :D Fantastic welcome to my friends list xD I love Death Note as you can see on my profile haha, But i also love Tokyo Ghoul, HIGHSCHOOL DXD, Attack on Titan, Sword Art Online Etc. :) and what avi? 

3 hours ago, pierrem70 said:

hey! Yeeeay i love people that also loves Anime!! :D Fantastic welcome to my friends list xD I love Death Note as you can see on my profile haha, But i also love Tokyo Ghoul, HIGHSCHOOL DXD, Attack on Titan, Sword Art Online Etc. :) and what avi? 

Death Note is really high up there for me too, and SAO was the first anime I ever watched knowingly.  Can't say I've seen the rest of those though (know at least a few of them are a bit too bloody for my taste).  And 'avi' is short for 'avatar'.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, drill said:

Death Note is really high up there for me too, and SAO was the first anime I ever watched knowingly.  Can't say I've seen the rest of those though (know at least a few of them are a bit too bloody for my taste).  And 'avi' is short for 'avatar'.

Same here! Death Note is so damn good :D I love SAO funnily enough SAO was also the first Anime i watched. That's fair enough yeah Tokyo Ghoul and Attack on Titan are pretty much Bloody, You need to watch HIHSCHOOL DXD it's about Angels, Demons, and Devils i will say that it has some Ecchi parts, but the story line is very interesting :) and Oh that's what avi means i didn't know sorry bout that, But thanks for the compliment though i do love my Avatar! :D 

2 hours ago, pierrem70 said:

Same here! Death Note is so damn good :D I love SAO funnily enough SAO was also the first Anime i watched. That's fair enough yeah Tokyo Ghoul and Attack on Titan are pretty much Bloody, You need to watch HIHSCHOOL DXD it's about Angels, Demons, and Devils i will say that it has some Ecchi parts, but the story line is very interesting :) and Oh that's what avi means i didn't know sorry bout that, But thanks for the compliment though i do love my Avatar! :D 

Doesn't appear that it's on Crunchyroll, so probably won't be getting around to it soon unfortunately.  I'll keep it in mind if it ever does get on there though.  Btw, do you happen to read any manga?  If so, how do you like it usually in comparison to anime?

• Like 1

im not to much of a talker unless you have some think to talk about and want to talk but im always happy to talk if you want as well

On ‎5‎/‎22‎/‎2018 at 11:17 AM, drill said:

Doesn't appear that it's on Crunchyroll, so probably won't be getting around to it soon unfortunately.  I'll keep it in mind if it ever does get on there though.  Btw, do you happen to read any manga?  If so, how do you like it usually in comparison to anime?

http://www.crunchyroll.com/high-school-dxd

• Like 1

On 5/22/2018 at 3:13 AM, EnviousEnvy said:

Anime lover here too! Also diagnosed with ADHD & high functioning. It's just two of my little quirks about me. Embarrassing at times though but oh well!

OMG Yes yes Anime!! and i'm glad i'm not the only one on here with ADHD, but i know the feeling of embarrassment there 

On 5/22/2018 at 4:17 AM, drill said:

Ah that's no worries at all :) Yeah be sure to keep it in mind it's a great Anime! I have read a few mangas, and i actually don't mind it to be honest i like it as much as Anime :D 

3 hours ago, Wodahs said:

im not to much of a talker unless you have some think to talk about and want to talk but im always happy to talk if you want as well

http://www.crunchyroll.com/high-school-dxd

Thank you! I know how you feel, it's difficult to talk to people especially online these days But thank you very much i really appreciate that :)  

On 5/22/2018 at 4:33 AM, Ryuji said:

Hi!
More friends is always a good thing!
Do you by any chance read Visual Novels?

Yes it absolutely is 100% :D and by visual novels you mean, Manga? 

2 hours ago, pierrem70 said:

and by visual novels you mean, Manga? 

Apparently not. Visual Novels are NOT manga.

Visual novels are like reading a book because of all the text. However they also have images to accompany the text. Some but not all even have voice acting to accompany the text.

Here's an example:

252184eb917cc7700266035ad9d1a8189838ee01

The voice actress for the VN and anime is the same.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Ryuji said:

Apparently not. Visual Novels are NOT manga.

Visual novels are like reading a book because of all the text. However they also have images to accompany the text. Some but not all even have voice acting to accompany the text.

Here's an example:

252184eb917cc7700266035ad9d1a8189838ee01

The voice actress for the VN and anime is the same.

OMG yes i actually love Visual novels, alot more than Manga i think it's a lot more fun! :D I love that picture that looks like a fun game :) 

3 hours ago, pierrem70 said:

OMG yes i actually love Visual novels, alot more than Manga i think it's a lot more fun! :D I love that picture that looks like a fun game :) 

That's from Little Busters. It's fantastic!! All of Key's VNs are fantastic.

• Like 1

• 6 months later...
On 5/21/2018 at 7:17 AM, pierrem70 said:

So i know this is completely random, but i don't have many friends right now so i'm pretty much a loner. 

I love Anime! so to have friends who love Anime too would be awesome, :) I have Aspergers and ADHD so if you don't understand what i'm saying, just don't worry about it it's just how i am lol :D 

Anyways drop down a comment if you wish :) 

To be honest, these days I've been apprehensive about making new friends, online or in real life.  I only have one actual friend, and we don't even have that much in common.  But I do have a deep love for anime, and video games as well.  But I think more than anything the reason I responded was because I have similar mental disorders; I have ADHD, OCD, high functioning autism, and suffer from depression and anxiety.  So if you want, you can try talking to me.