Forum contest: Fan-fiction

SAO LILDOOP

I have some points, not much, like 3k and I don't really wanna do anything with em' atm. I thought I would host a forum contest, anyone can join at any time until it ends (of course) lol.

What to do: Write a short fan-fiction about whatever you want. (anime/manga related)

Requirements: 10 pages max, 5 min.

Rules: No rules, write it however you want, have fun.

Ends: June 15'th (Flexible)

Tip: Be sure to write well, I am not judging on which I like better because I may not have seen all the anime/manga you will be writing about; I will be judging off of how well-written it is. :) 

Rewards: First place will receive all of my points I currently possess, this means any points I gain up until June 15'th will also go to the winner. Second place will receive 1000 points (Once I have gotten that many more) and third place will receive 500 points (also once I have collected that much more). 4th and 5th place will receive +10 community reputation, I will like 10 of your posts.

Anyway, If anybody feels like competing please tag me in the comments and tell me you are in.

Where to post your entry: PM it to me, I don't want people to copy off of you're work.

Have a nice day everyone! :D 

10 minutes ago, ItsSammy said:

@SAO LILDOOP I would definitely like to join this, however I'm working on a short story for @Greeneyes contest and it may take me a while to actually send in my fanfiction for this one.

Cool that's alright, Is Greeneyes contest still open or no? I saw it and I assumed since it had already started nobody could join but if I can I would like to.

1 minute ago, SAO LILDOOP said:

Cool that's alright, Is Greeneyes contest still open or no? I saw it and I assumed since it had already started nobody could join but if I can I would like to.

It's open for entries until May 30th.

Anything goes, eh? Gonna play devils advocate here and point out that you might get some lemons that way. Not sure what Optics take would be on that for a public forum contest. Guess when the sun rises down under we'll find out...

The best anime panel I went to was on fanfiction. The room was standing room only and although it was against the cons rules, it quickly rolled down the path of lemons and weird stuff that I never knew existed in fanfiction lol...if they ever do another, I'm sure it would be at night with the age armbands required lol

• Funny 1