I have just finished watching Plastic Memories!

pierrem70

So i have recently just finished an Anime called Plastic memories, i thought i would watch it and give it a try and i tell you what i absolutely enjoyed it very much! :D It's such a sad and emotional rollercoaster though, :'( it broke my heart to watch the ending. :'(  have any of you guys seen this Anime? if so did you enjoy it, what did you like about it, and did you cry a little be honest. ;) 

Honestly though i enjoyed this Anime, and i would recommend watching it If you are struggling to find a new Anime to watch that is :) 

Here are the answers to my own questions: 

1. I have watched it and i enjoyed it allot 

2. I loved the Story and the background on everyone's Lives

3. I am going to be Honest i did cry a little :'( 

Now it's your turn everyone! :) 

Thoughts about this Anime? 

Plastic-Memories.jpg.7b9899c2620856e53e50544fbbb8e6af.jpg

Edited by pierrem70

Plastic Memories is fantastic. I don't remember if I cried or not..it's been awhile since I watched it. I do remember it being an emotional roller-coaster. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Ryuji said:

Plastic Memories is fantastic. I don't remember if I cried or not..it's been awhile since I watched it. I do remember it being an emotional roller-coaster. 

Pretty much this since we both watched it back when it aired.  Probably did cry though xP

• Like 1

1 minute ago, drill said:

Pretty much this since we both watched it back when it aired.  Probably did cry though xP

Except that I didn't watch it when it aired xD

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Ryuji said:

Except that I didn't watch it when it aired xD

Ah, you're right, went back and checked, and it was @Optic who watched it at the same time as me. xP

Edited by drill
  • Like 1

14 hours ago, Ryuji said:

I know right it's so damn good! :D and ah that's fair enough no worries :) yeah it is very emotional :'(  

12 hours ago, drill said:

It's such a great Anime! yet it's so emotional :'( 

here are my answers to your questions  :) 

1. I have watched it and i enjoyed it allot I like anime's like this

2. I loved the Story and the background on everyone's Lives and I felt there was more to the undertone of the store line

3. I am going to be Honest . no I didn't . I have trouble connecting to emotions and that's (I think) why I like anime's like these

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Wodahs said:

here are my answers to your questions  :) 

1. I have watched it and i enjoyed it allot I like anime's like this

2. I loved the Story and the background on everyone's Lives and I felt there was more to the undertone of the store line

3. I am going to be Honest . no I didn't . I have trouble connecting to emotions and that's (I think) why I like anime's like these

Yeeeeay thank you for the answers :D I'm glad you enjoyed this Anime, it's probably one of my favorites now it's definitely on Par with Death Note for me! That's okay not a problem at all, a lot of people don't cry but you do see their emotions though.