What Did You Do In Gaming Today

EnviousEnvy

Played some NBA 2K22 and gonna be playing some skyrim over the next day or two and trying to 100% the achievements, only like 4 off 

• Cool (Kakkoii) 1

Just chilled and played some 2k22, gonna have an old school mate over tomorrow so hoping to get some fun gaming.

• Like 1

State of Decay 2 (Xbox)

Been playing this for the past few days. I got a bigger outpost, and have 11 people in the community so far. Been clearing out infestations in the first map and helping out survivors when I come across them. 

• Like 1

Horizon Forbidden West (PS5)

Completed the Cauldron Chi as well as a few rebel camps. I'm also focusing on getting Legendary bows and upgrading them as well. I helped Kotallo get the components for a new arm.

Horizon Forbidden West (PS5)

Went after Hephestis (wrong spelling, lol) and fought my first ever machine that looked like a Spinosaurus which was pretty fun. Unfortunately ran into the Zeniths and one of Aloy's friends was killed. However one of the Zeniths ended up being on Aloy's side which ultimately saved her life. Beta was captured during it and is now being held hostage and tortured. Aloy couldn't hold onto her promise of ending Beta's life if she was caught so now she has to be rescued. Beta, surprisingly doesn't hold a grudge on Aloy for breaking her promise (at least not yet).