What Did You Do In Gaming Today

EnviousEnvy

tfw you drop your diamond looting/mending/unbreaking/sweeping/sharpness sword in the lava.   😱

Edited by efaardvark

Horizon Forbidden West (PS5)

Unlocked my first bird machine override at the base and gotta say I thought the flying would be difficult (but I'm thinking nothing is more difficult than flying in GTA V). Went after Regalla and spared her life so she could fight along side during the battle of the Zeniths. Sylens shows up at the base not long after and he agrees to help due to the fact that his plans were ruined. I believe I'm near the end of the game now... I'm looking forward to it yet I'm also not as well, lol.

• Like 1

On 11/17/2018 at 3:01 AM, EnviousEnvy said:

Red Dead Redemption 2 (PS4)

Really enjoying the gameplay so far even though I haven't done crap for main missions. I've just been enjoying hunting, fishing and occasionally causing mayhem as well as bounty hunting. 

I loved RDR2 and honestly found fishing so relaxing, same with playing a few games of poker!

For me, well I've stuck 45 hours into SWTOR in the last 3 days after years away from it..... 

Horizon Forbidden West (PS5)

Talked to all of my comrades and went after the Zeniths as well as found out the truth. Ultimately beat the game... although I may do some more side quests later, not sure though. Overall, the game was really good... graphics were beautiful, Story was amazing. Gameplay itself could of been tweaked a little more due to the glitches I personally experienced when playing this game. However it's definitely worth replaying in the future.

• Like 1

Think I've done all there is to do in Far Cry 6. I still have the game's ending to do but I'm kind of burned-out on it now. Getting overpowered via the side quests isn't helping the main storyline seem all that appealing anymore. 🙃

Gran Turismo 7.

Decided to try iris while waiting for optifine.  I had issues with it once before but that was a while ago and it seems to be playing well with others now. 

Found a bunch of diamonds while working on my spawner project...

small-2022-06-16_20_21_03.thumb.png.3d34b5513f3658c1bfbd24216d6a0c73.png

... and was visited by a wandering trader who was selling propagules so I thought I'd check out the mangrove tree.  Shape-wise it is a lot more random than the other tree types.  I kind of like it.

small-2022-06-17_16_46_50.thumb.png.f7a76b252fd7f91f82057370aebeffe2.png

2022-06-17_16_53_11.thumb.png.f1d74f4222b8cedab6eb91f7af967fea.png

• Love it! (Daisuki) 1

started and finished konosuba in the life

• Like 1

I've been replaying the Ratchet and Clank series, which is one of my favorite series. Currently on the second one, "Going Commando."

I got a PS5 at the beginning of May, so I could finally play the new one, but I was still in deep depression over my breakup, and I know from experience that the first time you play a new game, memories stick with you, and I did NOT want the game I had been waiting for (And really, there hasn't been a new, full ratchet and clank game since 2009, so been waiting in that regard for a LONG time!) to be ruined by association of bad memories. But the last few weeks ive been getting better, still not 100%, but I've decided to reply the series as 'comfort gaming' and hoping/assuming that by the time I'm done, I'll be well enough to play the new one. (I'm playing them kind of slow, and I think I'm going to play going commando and everything after twice, for challenge mode. The first one didn't really have a challenge mode.)

Side note: Series has some of the best names:

Going commando, Up Your Arsenal, Size Matters...

The last full game was called "A Crack In Time", but supposedly, as it did revolve around a clock, they wanted to call it "Clock Blockers" and Sony said NO WAY.

Edited by Takatofan1986

Persona 5 Royal (PS4)

The Phantom Thieves visited Hawaii for the week then found out the truth about the owner of Big Bang Burger and Morgana left to start his own team with Haru.

Got my xbox back today - and did an update on it. Tuesday i'll renew my Xbox Gold subscription, for now, i'll stick to watching YouTube while I wait to get my subscription renewed. Most of my games require the subscription, and those games are...the ones I play the most.