What Did You Do In Gaming Today

EnviousEnvy

Thanks to my fiance grinding on my account (and me doing some grinding myself) but with her help, I finally got the CyberDemon Genji skin! (Mythic tier)

Here is what the skin looks like for those who are curious!
5ROF3RUY4K7O1667937529314.thumb.png.5bf9047a2ffd6f5a335ce3e355f69eee.png

A very interesting skin, some perks with the skin allows the player to have cybernetic animations with dragonblade, shurikens, and dash! 
Even deepening the voice (Genji's voice isn't originally deep) of Genji, for a more 'robo-demonic' tone! 
Not only that, but the skin comes with customization options, with the skin, changing the mask to a demon, tiger, or a tactical demon! 

Very Nice skin in my opinion!
Over 220 hours on Genji, and this skin is EXACTLY what I needed to enjoy Genji more! Thanks Overwatch!

(Also, I got engaged! :))

• Like 1

On 10/5/2022 at 6:10 PM, PogFrog said:

Finally Installed OW 2! I had OW 1 since 2017, so it installed right away! Sadly the servers were so BOMBARDED with people - that nobody could get into the game except pro players and beta testers. 

But, hoping that today I can play. 
Anyone else play Overwatch?

I used to play a good bit of OW back in the day and I come back to it now and again, last time I gave it a go was when the OW 2 beta was on the go. And congrats on your engagement! 

Personally I've recently picked up NBA 2K23, It was on sale and I had been craving some basketball. I've been dying to play a bit of phasmo as well but my usual group haven't been around, and with seeing all this minecraft content I've been considering going back and playing minecraft! 

• Like 2
  • Friendly 1

1 minute ago, Metro said:

I used to play a good bit of OW back in the day and I come back to it now and again, last time I gave it a go was when the OW 2 beta was on the go. And congrats on your engagement! 

Thank you for the kind words, and I'd recommend getting back into some Overwatch, it's still...toxic, lol, but, it has more to offer, but It does require you to pay for currency, which I do NOT like...

2 minutes ago, Metro said:

Personally I've recently picked up NBA 2K23, It was on sale and I had been craving some basketball. I've been dying to play a bit of phasmo as well but my usual group haven't been around, and with seeing all this minecraft content I've been considering going back and playing minecraft! 

Minecraft is great, an awesome childhood game tbh, totally get back into it Metro! 
And NBA? Sheesh! I play basketball IRL, and I STINK at that game! Lol! ^^' 
Phasmo, haven't heard about that game in a minute...now that you brought it up, brought back some memories...

• Like 2

Been playing some Let It Die on PC as of late. I've been casually playing it for a few years now but I've just started to get semi-serious? (I guess lol)
Trying to get my gear upgraded but that's costing me a chunk of Death Metals and time. Doing lots of material quests trying to get to floor 25 so I can get higher tier fighters and use my higher gear thats locked rn.

Other than that I've been holding off on playing FF cause my FF2 copy's battery went dead and it wont hold a save. I'll either try and figure out how to switch batteries out or just take it to my FLGS. I've been pondering on swapping out my retron 2 for a 5 so I can record gameplay in a less clunky way than the old school using my DVR with re-writable discs to record it and syncing audio in post.

• Like 1

On 11/28/2022 at 7:32 PM, PogFrog said:

Thanks to my fiance grinding on my account (and me doing some grinding myself) but with her help, I finally got the CyberDemon Genji skin! (Mythic tier)

Here is what the skin looks like for those who are curious!
5ROF3RUY4K7O1667937529314.thumb.png.5bf9047a2ffd6f5a335ce3e355f69eee.png

A very interesting skin, some perks with the skin allows the player to have cybernetic animations with dragonblade, shurikens, and dash! 
Even deepening the voice (Genji's voice isn't originally deep) of Genji, for a more 'robo-demonic' tone! 
Not only that, but the skin comes with customization options, with the skin, changing the mask to a demon, tiger, or a tactical demon! 

Very Nice skin in my opinion!
Over 220 hours on Genji, and this skin is EXACTLY what I needed to enjoy Genji more! Thanks Overwatch!

(Also, I got engaged! :))

Congrats man! ^^

I've gained Red XIII's level 2 Limit Break, Blood Fang. I'm working on getting the other Level 2 Limit Break and, eventually, the Level 3 Limit Breaks. In the original FFVII on Switch. In FFVIII Remastered I'm working on getting Spr +40 and Mag+40 from Quezacotl and Shiva using the Fastitocalon-F method. Before the Fire Cavern though there's limited places to farm AP. lol In Shining Resonance Refrain I'm right after the part where Yuma meets Kirika's brother that says he'll kill Yuma if he doesn't control the Shining Dragon's power. Kind of harsh, and blunt, to say something like that.

I finally finished atri my dear moments at 100%. it really is the best. I love this visual. Everything in it is so good. I love atri. 

Spoiler

even thought at the end she dies, seeing her play with natsuki 60 years later on their last day together was so emotional. I cried so much

Well I guess i got myself another hobby. the true ending is really good. I don't regret playing this visual novel at all.  ty atri

Just killing some time in Farmville, er, Minecraft for a few hours until I have to report for the night shift at work.  (Wish I could take a nap but I'm too wide awake.)

Spoiler

2022-12-10_18_39_43.thumb.png.01f3d8f69163260595c3ed82cad87848.png2022-12-10_18_41_44.thumb.png.a27f5156557b3d1e93dc30daf3db37ff.png

Started playing Apex Legends again this time on PC version instead of my little old console Xbox. Major difference in graphics of course still enjoyable to play after a while of being away from it. 

Started a replay of Assassin's Creed 2. I haven't played any AC titles past AC3, so this might be a little unfair for me to say, but AC2 was the best one out of the franchise up to that point. I'm considering giving Valhalla a go soon.

Pokemon Violet 

I believe I only have one Star team hideout left to defeat and three gym leaders as well as one titan left. I also caught my first shiny and I wasn't even on the lookout for them yet. 

As far as I am in the game I gotta say I'm really enjoying it. I like how they took the open world element of Arceus and put it into Scarlet/Violet. The only thing I honestly didn't like was the gym test... I would of rather of fought the members of the gym without having to run around the town and doing a tedious quest in order to take the gym leader on. 

Catching up on some KSP2 gameplay-related news.  Sounds like KSP2 is going to be complicated.. just the way I like it.  I can hardly wait to get to started building with this stuff in the VAB!  :D 

Developer Insights #17 - Engine Archetypes