What Did You Do In Gaming Today

EnviousEnvy

Stardew Valley 

Played Stardew Valley online for the first time. Usually I play the game on solo but my fiance wanted another game that we could play together so I figured I would create a farm we could play together. So far its fun but missing some stuff that the solo game has. Other than that it's not bad.

• Like 1

FF8 Remastered: I saved over a save file I was trying to avoid overwriting so now I need to load the save before that one and do all the stuff I did again. lol Sucks when you mess up, save, then realize you saved over the most recent save instead of making a new save. ><

• Agree 1

16 hours ago, EnviousEnvy said:

Stardew Valley 

Played Stardew Valley online for the first time. Usually I play the game on solo but my fiance wanted another game that we could play together so I figured I would create a farm we could play together. So far its fun but missing some stuff that the solo game has. Other than that it's not bad.

That game is pretty addicting, I must say. I really enjoy the music. Although, I pretty much play the solo game.

I've re-refined the cards needed for Squall's Punishment weapon, no I'm just working on getting the materials for Quistis' ultimate weapon, Save the Queen. I just need 3 more Sharp Spikes and 4 Energy Crystals. I had her learn Bad Breath from the first Malboro Tentacle though so I need to refine 2 more of those from 8 Malboro cards, 4 per tentacle. So, I'm pretty close to getting her final weapon upgrade before even entering the Fire Cavern to subdue Ifrit. A low level game works, but a high level game is still winnable. ^^ CHALLENGE ACCEPTED!! lol

• Like 1

On 12/19/2022 at 8:35 PM, viruxx said:

That game is pretty addicting, I must say. I really enjoy the music. Although, I pretty much play the solo game.

I usually play Stardew Valley by myself as well. I generally play it on PC but do have a solo save file on Switch for when I'm on the go or just feeling like laying bed. 

Witcher 3 

Ever since the new next gen update released I've been playing the heck out of this game. I finished some contracts and side quests to level up and then hopped on a boat to Skillege (spelled wrong I know). Found Yennifer and she wanted to go prowling around in someone's lab. About as far as I got.

• Like 1

Decided to get High On Life from the Steam store. It's a very amusing game, but I'm beginning to wish I'd waited until it came down in price some before buying it. It's a decent shooter with humorous commentary from the characters.

This game was created by Justin Roiland (Rick and Morty). The premise is that an alien cartel invades Earth to turn humans into drugs, and you escape to another world to try and free your species by becoming a bounty hunter that hunts down the cartel with the help of Gatlians (talking gun aliens).

13 hours ago, efaardvark said:

Found a few parrots in minecraft.  Haven't ever really played with them.  Anything especially interesting/fun about them?

Reveal hidden contents

Apparently parrots cannot be bred, but they do dance if you put a record in the jukebox.

They also have a disturbing tendency to occasionally make random monster noises.  😮  When the first one did it it made that baby-zombie noise.  I was unarmed and unarmored at my crafting table inside my base and it took me a while to figure out where it was coming from.  Almost had an ex-parrot moment once I realized.  :D

Edited by efaardvark

House Flipper

Haven't been able to find the time to game this week due to the holidays. Didn't get home until late yesterday. Recently discovered my latest addiction. I honestly thought it was gonna be annoying but I rather enjoy it, lol. 

Phantoms seemed to like me today in Minecraft.  At one point I had 6 spawning at once!  Serves me right for trying to build stuff through the night instead of sleeping.

On the plus side I got a lot of phantom membranes once I pulled out my looting / smite sword.

Spoiler

2022-12-27_23_05_32.thumb.png.42bc1b1a2889b64b308eb7526eb88280.png

7 hours ago, efaardvark said:

Phantoms seemed to like me today in Minecraft.  At one point I had 6 spawning at once!  Serves me right for trying to build stuff through the night instead of sleeping.

On the plus side I got a lot of phantom membranes once I pulled out my looting / smite sword.

Hide contents

2022-12-27_23_05_32.thumb.png.42bc1b1a2889b64b308eb7526eb88280.png

I hate phantoms. They become as worst as silverfish for me

7 hours ago, Soramee_ said:

I hate phantoms. They become as worst as silverfish for me

To me they're kind of like endermen.  You don't want to get caught in the open by them but if you can hide under a tree or quick dig into a hillside then you're relatively safe.  Nice xp return too.  The phantom hitbox is only half a block high however so they are more annoying to try and get a hit on.

• Like 1

Cult of the Lamb

Got back into this game today and probably played close to 5 hours. I have almost everything completed with the exception that I have 2 heretics left to defeat then I'm pretty sure I have everything done.

Monster Hunter Stories 2 

Recently got back into this game as well. Not that far into it however... only have two monsties currently.