What Did You Do In Gaming Today

EnviousEnvy

Assassin's Creed Odyssey (PS4)

Just started this game last night... didn't do much then since I was trying to get a feel for the game. Tonight I got to the part where I need to find a ship builder. I'm actually preferring this game over Origins (that game just annoyed the hell out of me).

Assassin's Creed Odyssey (PS4)

After a couple of wild goose chases I finally was able to get my ship. Unfortunately had to leave Phoebe behind with that dang Markos (who I won't miss at all). Did a few side missions and hired a lieutenant. That's about it so far...

BanG Dream! (Bandori) 

I've been really getting into it recently. It's a cute and stress free rhythm game that also has a gatcha element which as pretty decent rates. As a collector I find pleasure in a accumulating band members and forming neat bands for events and so on. The original and cover songs are surprisingly amazing too. It's on mobile too so it's super accessible and can be played anywhere and on the go. 

Highly recommend checking it out if you guys haven't! :)

On 10/19/2018 at 5:39 AM, ArchieKun said:

Today I worked a little more on my survival world in MC, and am going to be playing more DK 64 tonight.

Minecraft, I love that game! I would be playing right now but I'm waiting for the server I play on to update to 1.13.

What are you working on? :o

I need to get back to MC.  This last week or so real-life has been way too intrusive.  :(  I haven't even downloaded the the 1.5 "Dressed for Success" update for kerbal space program yet!  :o  

Started playing the first System Shock (enhanced edition). Loved the second game so I want to try to go through the first, even though it's radically different. It takes some getting used to, but I'm enjoying it.

• 2 weeks later...

Red Dead Redemption 2 (PS4)

Got this game back in October (the ultimate edition *screams*) and been playing a mix of optional missions and main missions. I'm still unsure whether or not to be the bad guy or good guy (but I mean I am an outlaw so wouldn't that automatically make me a bad guy? Lol).

Destiny 2 (PS4)

I haven't done much in this game (I'm only level 6 *cries*) but am looking for friends who are currently playing this to do some missions and crap. 

Destiny 2 (PS4)

Been on a Destiny 2 binge for the past few days (level 40 now, hella yeah!). I did all of the campaigns except for Forsaken (I did a bunch of them too though). Now I'm focusing on doing public events, raids and getting those legendary items. I know I'll be slacking off majorly after Pokemon Let's Go is released, lol.

IMG_20181107_003029_196.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Red Dead Redemption 2 (PS4)

Really enjoying the gameplay so far even though I haven't done crap for main missions. I've just been enjoying hunting, fishing and occasionally causing mayhem as well as bounty hunting. 

Pokemon Let's Go Eevee (Switch)

Just picked up my preorder of this game and am currently stuck on a nickname for my Eevee (the most challenging thing ever in any game, lol).

Today I accepted a contract to make 3 thrill-seeking kerbals pass out from G-forces.  This could be fun.  Muahahahahahahahaha.   :D

screenshot5.thumb.png.4b6a2fb9a6f9a253996970dca299aa64.png

Hmmmm.. don't know if I can do it yet with the parts I have tho.  I'm still pretty low in the tech-tree in this game.  I haven't even been to the Mun yet.  Maybe I should do that first. That'll get me some money and science.. science to unlock better parts, and money to actually build the deathtrap ship.

screenshot20181117.6.thumb.png.676ffa0bd9ca562acbd1ff5c69b00ad7.png

Pokemon Let's Go Eevee (Switch)

Been playing this off and on all day. Haven't been very interested in games lately because of work so when I come home all I want to do is relax on my bed and watch Netflix.

Today I sent Jeb on a Munar flyby.  Landings are a bit tough early on so I didn't try that.  Without a tracking station upgrade just getting to the Mun is tough, and the early landing gear parts are .. dangerous.  They're ok for low-mass robot probes, but they tend to break when I try to put them on larger stuff like manned (kerbaled?) capsules.  At least with my landing(?) skills.

When Jeb got back he even gained a level!  Only level 1, but I'll take what I can get.  TBH I'm just happy when the rocket makes it to orbit and doesn't explode on liftoff or have some embarrassing malfunction like the 'chutes deploying when the second stage ignites.  :D Not that that's ever happened to me you understand.  I just, er, ... saw it on a youtube video once.  Yes!  I saw it on youtube.  That's my story and I'm sticking to it.   😇

screenshot28c.png.05da7973d5dbe3387d444faf87ccf329.png

• Like 1

Well, nothing! I blew the dust off my ps2 cause I was in the mood for some King of Fighters, so I hit the power button, the light turned green, but the disc didn't spin. Sad.

On November 19, 2018 at 6:46 PM, ArchieKun said:

Playing a bit of Mario Kart tonight. ^^

1657985374_gamingmkartss.png.5bd2f6b70c0643eacc6c92b0420ed2c4.png

1967226208_mkartcocomoutain.png.1e4dc86190e27e890f1aa7ef2765a106.png

Damn! Brought back some memories there. My friend and I used to sync up(or whatever it was called back then) on Game Boy Advanced back in seventh grade history class.

• Agree 1

17 hours ago, Nono said:

Well, nothing! I blew the dust off my ps2 cause I was in the mood for some King of Fighters, so I hit the power button, the light turned green, but the disc didn't spin. Sad.

Damn! Brought back some memories there. My friend and I used to sync up(or whatever it was called back then) on Game Boy Advanced back in seventh grade history class.

Yes Mario Kart 64 is my favorite game in the series second only to super mario kart for SNES.

• 2 weeks later...

The Sims 4 (PC)

Just got a crap ton of expansions, stuff and game packs that I didn't have (been a bit behind, whoops). I've been focusing on building for a few hours and haven't gotten a chance to delve into the gameplay yet. Hoping so sometime this weekend.