What Did You Do In Gaming Today

EnviousEnvy

Devil May Cry 5 (PS4)

Started and beat the demo version of this game. Have to say it looks pretty wicked but the fighting is the same, or at least very little has been changed. I am hoping they speed up some of the characters during battle mode. The characters you play seem to be a little slow when throwing hits. Otherwise it looks to be a decent game. 

I loaded my lander with tourists and took them along for the ride while I gathered science from both Minmus and the Mün.  The lander has enough delta-V to orbit both moons, or to orbit and land/take off  on one, but it can't land on both moons in one trip without refueling.  The tourists didn't need to land so I thought I'd get the orbit science from both moons on one circuit and schedule trips for the surface science later.  Then I brought the lander back to dock with the science station to refuel, drop off the tourists, and deliver the science data to the scientists in the station's lab.  The lander can't land on Kerbin (earth) either so there's a recovery pod docked at the opposite end of the station from the lander.  It is supposed to bring the tourists back down to the surface safely, but it er, *mumble*hasn't been tested yet*mumble*.  😮   Hope it works!

screenshot111.thumb.png.2161ff74a3665832cb4d6faf0e03fcd4.png

Edited by efaardvark

i played don't starve yesterday on my ps vita got don't starve a little while ago really enjoying it it's challenging and fun and actually quite dark and creepy especially when your sanity gets low and you see glowing eyes in the dark and hear creepy whispers.

• Like 1

I still haven't deiced yet on what games I would play at the moment. There's a few I'd like and would love to try and play right now, though I don't have the funds to get them. A part of adulting I'm afraid. *sighs* However I'll figure something out sometime soon, I hope. 

12 hours ago, HanaApril said:

I still haven't deiced yet on what games I would play at the moment. There's a few I'd like and would love to try and play right now, though I don't have the funds to get them. A part of adulting I'm afraid. *sighs* However I'll figure something out sometime soon, I hope. 

Yeah, you have my sympathies.  Adulting sucks.  It's always getting in the way of my reading, anime, and gaming.  :(

whatwoulditamido.thumb.png.0272a999c9bab750b776d8d32afe1192.png

• Like 1

So I realized something.  My recovery pod.  You know, the one I didn't test?  Yeah, about that..  I, um, kinda... forgottheparachutes.  I was also worried that it would tumble on reentry, but at least that's fixable by piloting.  (BTW, did I mention it has no pilot, just a robot/drone core?  Yeah.)  Forgetting the parachutes however, well, you can't fix stupid!  :D

So I built a new recovery pod and am sending it up to bring the tourists back, this time with Valentina as a proper pilot and a with a delivery of fuel to replace what the lander used.  Val seems happy about it, though maybe it is just because she knows that Jeb is on the station too.  (Personally, I think Jeb and Val have a thing going.)

screenshot114.thumb.png.10c2f4710fa991c46e88774cc394e676.png

@efaardvark Yeah adulting can be rough like that, however I am proud to be an adult now and don't mind it too much since I can do a lot more things than when I was younger. So for me that's a plus. I'm at the point where I want to still be a gamer since I was semi hardcore in high school and even when I was little. Though I'm not sure where to start to get back into gaming since there are so many systems and new games out there that look really good and I think would be fun and awesome to play. As well not forgetting the money I need to get everything I need just to play them. *sighs*  Personally I rather just stick with one game since doing multiple games was hard for me back in high school. If that's weird to say I apologize but that's just me. :? However we will see what will happen with me and gaming since I always had a strong passion for it. For now I guess it's just focusing on other passions of mine and if I only end up watching others playing games then that's fine with me since I rather enjoy that. 

I don't really have the time to do any gaming, but today I actually played a couple of minutes of Morrowind, a game I haven't played in almost 20 years now. I used to play it with a couple of friends back then and am quite surprised that I actually still knew quite a lot about it (loading screens, certain characters and location of stores etc)

Sims 4 (PC)

The sim character that I've been working on becoming a actress while she was a teen died today, on her birthday... 😥

Persona 5 (PS4)

Took a timeout to play some more of this. Still stuck on Kaneshiro's palace, ugh.

Today I played a bit of Mario Kart 7 had to start over as my file got erased sadly, but thats no biggy for me. I also played a bit of Sonic Adventure DX for the GC. Then played some games on the SNES. Its all retro in my life tonight peeps. ^^

On 3/5/2019 at 1:32 AM, EnviousEnvy said:

Sims 4 (PC)

The sim character that I've been working on becoming a actress while she was a teen died today, on her birthday... 😥

Persona 5 (PS4)

Took a timeout to play some more of this. Still stuck on Kaneshiro's palace, ugh.

Whoa...very dark! Been playing it a lot lately myself and haven't had a death on me yet. Been actually just playing around in build mode this week making giant stores and new starter homes. Lilsimsie (youtuber) got me inspired with her trailer in the trailer park starter home this week in Strangerville so I went and made my own trailer starter next door in my Sims neighborhood and hopefully will do another soon (aiming for a tiny 2 story next with all my tiny house/tiny nation knowledge from all the shows I've watched).

On 3/6/2019 at 6:06 PM, Beocat said:

Whoa...very dark! Been playing it a lot lately myself and haven't had a death on me yet. Been actually just playing around in build mode this week making giant stores and new starter homes. Lilsimsie (youtuber) got me inspired with her trailer in the trailer park starter home this week in Strangerville so I went and made my own trailer starter next door in my Sims neighborhood and hopefully will do another soon (aiming for a tiny 2 story next with all my tiny house/tiny nation knowledge from all the shows I've watched).

This is the first young sim to die on me and I'm super annoyed because I worked so hard on her and no way to get her back without having to have another sim work on skills I don't particularly care about so I'm screwed, ugh.

I need to get the strangerville gamepack. Maybe next week sometime. Looks pretty interesting. I'm still new to the Get Famous since I got back into Sims 4. I have a habit of being into a game for a long time then quit for a few weeks before getting back into it, lmao.

Farming Simulator 19 (PS4)

Was waiting for another game to install so I killed time by farming for an hour or two while listening to Spotfy. 

Need For Speed: Payback (PS4)

Wanted to race and it's pretty much the only racing game that I have for the PS4.

9 hours ago, Kohloo said:

I bought a Nintendo Switch the other day. I’m waiting for it to arrive (ordered it online)

I'd be interested in your opinion of it once you've played with it a bit.  Been thinking of getting one myself.

Anyone else here have one & care to share thoughts/opinions?

On 3/9/2019 at 9:42 PM, efaardvark said:

I'd be interested in your opinion of it once you've played with it a bit.  Been thinking of getting one myself.

I got one for my brother and I have to see, wish I got one for myself. I originally thought since the games for it were so low there wouldn't be any interest in it for me, but when I held it in my hand and saw how easy it was to play and how the games for my brother looked on it; I knew I needed to get one. Right now I'm saving up some cash to get me one and get a couple games to go with it.

• Like 1

On 5/22/2018 at 9:35 AM, drill said:

Atelier Sophie (PS4)

Just finding/crafting the highest level stuff I can and registering at the duplication shop so I can buy as many as I want xP  It does take a few ingame days for them to get back in stock though.  This is a really relaxing game overall.

Fire Emblem Awakening (3DS)

Playing this for like my 20th time at least (have 350 hours on just this 3ds, and based on other games, activity log didn't transfer over.... so yeah).  Don't really know why I'm playing this other than I'm almost done with FE Echoes and just wanted something to replace it.  On chapter 7ish of the main story.

Yes!! Fire Emblem Awakening is great on the 3ds! I like it a little better than Echoes because the story in Awakening blew me away.

On 3/9/2019 at 6:42 PM, efaardvark said:

I have had my Switch for about a year now. It is an awesome machine!! At first I just bought it for the fact that it came with 2 controllers so I could play games with my friends without buying another one like I would with a ps4 or xbox. Also, it is portable, so you could play high quality games on the go. There are tons of fun multi-player games, and single player games on it... especially now with smash bros. on there. When I first got it, I bought a few indie games, and Zelda: Breath of the Wild. I wasn't a huge Zelda fan, but lots of people were telling me to buy that game.  It is probably the greatest game I have ever played. And you have lots of other games coming out like a new Fire Emblem, and a bunch of Final Fantasy games. I'd recommend getting one!

• Like 1