What Did You Do In Gaming Today

EnviousEnvy

Watching someone else play KSP while I drink coffee & try to wake up.  Don't know if I'll get to my own game this weekend.  Right now my brain is too caffeine-deficient for playing something like KSP and there's sun and a butterfly migration going on outside that's making it hard to focus on the computer.

• Like 1

Devil May Cry 5 (PS4)

Started this game but didn't do much. Completed two missions. 

Sims 4 (PC)

Broke down and bought Strangerville Gamepack. Didn't really get to play it yet. 

On 3/9/2019 at 6:42 PM, efaardvark said:

I'd be interested in your opinion of it once you've played with it a bit.  Been thinking of getting one myself.

Anyone else here have one & care to share thoughts/opinions?

So far, I love it! 

• Like 1

I was finally able to purchase some Steam games on my Wishlist, pretty ecstatic right now~

Currently playing: Voodoo Garden & some of Epistory - Typeing Chroncicles.  I have to say the graphics for Epistory - Typing Chronicles are absolutely breathtaking~ <3

Edited by HanaApril

Devil May Cry 5 (PS4)

Beat the first boss in the game, talked more with V.

The Sims 4 (PS4)

My teen Sim, Vivian is finally starting to get noticed in the celebrity world. Still getting A in school and in the Acting Club. Might age her up soon I think.

I tackled the last two trial bosses for the first time in DQ 11, and beat the fifth trial boss in under forty turns on the second try (fight is supposed to be the hardest in DQ 11 because the boss must be beaten in under 50 turns and hits hard).

Devil May Cry 5 (PS4)

Got to play as V for a bit and I have to be honest I think I like his fighting style over Nero's.

Am I the only one who thinks Nero's voice sounds like the Dante from the other DmC game that released a few years ago??

The Sims 4 (PC)

Aged up Vivian and now she's on her way to becoming famous. I have her learning how to sing and might start her on an instrument as well. She's currently doing small gigs and singing in local parks as well as uploading vids to help get a jump on her career.

18 hours ago, HanaApril said:

About to play Minecraft

For me minecraft is one of those classics that never really gets old.  There's so many modes of play that pretty much anyone can get into it too.  Sometime TOO into it.  :D  

• Agree 1

I wasted a couple hours this morning playing an old (like really really DOS-days old) text RPG game called "Moria".  This is what cutting-edge gaming looked like before GPUs and the 'Net.  Ran pretty well even on a 386.  :D 

2 hours ago, efaardvark said:

I wasted a couple hours this morning playing an old (like really really DOS-days old) text RPG game called "Moria".  This is what cutting-edge gaming looked like before GPUs and the 'Net.  Ran pretty well even on a 386.  :D 

@efaardvark ever play dragon realms back in the day?

1 hour ago, Seshi said:

@efaardvark ever play dragon realms back in the day?

No, but I did play Dragon's Gate (also on GEnie) before they shut it down.  After that I also ran my own CircleMUD for a while in the early days of the internet.  Fun times, but eventually I had to shut it down due to lack of time to admin it effectively. 

I was also a fan of the early single-player text adventures like Adventure or Zork.  To this day I often install Colossal Cave on my unix/linux systems for the nostalgia factor.

Edited by efaardvark
  • Like 1