What Did You Do In Gaming Today

EnviousEnvy

Playing Minecraft with my love @SanguineTear and having a lot of fun~:blush:❤️ I'm really getting the hang of things now and find Minecraft very relaxing and just laid back not like other games, also really fun and easy to play. I might start playing some other games eventually but not fully sure yet, probably not. I usually just stick with one game and that's it since playing a lot is hard for me  now with my anxiety and I can't really juggle multi games like I used to when I was younger. So I'm sticking with Minecraft since I'm a big fan of it~

• Like 2

Skyrim (PS4)

Didn't do much gaming. Completed a few side missions and leveled up my smithing so now I can make ebony armor and weapons. Going to get that dragon smithing soon!!

• Awesome (Sugoi) 1

I'm alternating between playing Aura Kingdom and Digimon Masters Online again. Both are online games. 

On Aura Kingdom I actually looked into playing a private server and made an account there to test it out so I am just doing all the beginner quests and things again, which has actually been pretty fun since its been a really long time since I've played.

In Digimon I haven't done much except wander around though trying to figure out how to play the game again because it has been almost 2 years since I've logged in and a lot has changed. 

I’m usually a PlayStation person but I haven’t had one since my COD black ops account got hacked in 2012? I sold it 🤣 didn’t go through the trouble of getting ghost pro just to start over.

Anyway, I made a fortnite account for my nephew (he’s staying with me for spring break) and we are gonna have some gaming later. Never played but I like the concept (minus scavenging on a map I don’t know) I’ll probably get blown up before I even find a weapon 😆

16 hours ago, EnviousEnvy said:

Skyrim (PS4)

Didn't do much gaming. Completed a few side missions and leveled up my smithing so now I can make ebony armor and weapons. Going to get that dragon smithing soon!!

Sounds awesome. I love crafting 

On 4/17/2019 at 5:21 PM, Seshi said:

Sounds awesome. I love crafting 

I do as well. I tend to do a lot of that and building in games. Sometimes I like doing that rather playing the actual game on certain days, oops. 😅

• Agree 1

On 4/18/2019 at 8:36 AM, Seshi said:

The sad thing is I used to be great at CoD online. So I should at least know how to get past the first 5 seconds 🤣

I played Battlefield moreso... is this the part where we call each other bad names because we liked different games?? lol jk. Yeah I used to be pretty decent at one point in shooters but now I'm too mellow... and don't like the future vibe a lot of shooters seem to take.

• Like 1

Yea I agree @SanguineTear but the thing is fortnite reminds me of battlefield- I’ve watched friends play, never played it myself because it looked too intimidating. That’s the case too with fortnite, there’s so much to it it’s more than just a basic shooter game.

I tried Fortnight a bit when it first came out.  The most popular battle royal mode seemed a bit too.. frantic(?) for my tastes.  Slightly better than a straight-up arena-type game, but I like my games a bit more chill.  I'd probably be more compatible with the co-op creative mode but finding players for that has been difficult.  My linux platform isn't supported anyway so if I'm in that sort of mood I'll likely just go back to my tried-and-true Minecraft.

• Like 1

So, a few nights ago, I platinumed Horizon Zero Dawn (after realizing I was literally one trophy away, I decided to just do the legwork for the last few Grazer dummies I had missed. I actually had to reteach myself the controls first.). Then I saw with a second playthrough I could do the same with Until Dawn (I need to make a lot of bad decisions this time lol) so off to acting like I'm actually a character in a thriller movie instead of being the intelligent person I am who stays cool under pressure. It's sad and fun at the same time....hear a banging on a door when you know there is danger afoot? The smart me would walk away...the thriller movie me must not stop myself from opening it lol. Anyways, this will end horribly wrong. I'm going to make sure of it... 😈

• Funny 1

I finally platinum'd Until Dawn today. The second playthrough got me noticing things I missed the first time around. It was made all the more difficult by my coughing during the 'don't move' parts. Lol...not a good game to play when you are sick.

On 4/24/2019 at 3:13 AM, Beocat said:

I finally platinum'd Until Dawn today. The second playthrough got me noticing things I missed the first time around. It was made all the more difficult by my coughing during the 'don't move' parts. Lol...not a good game to play when you are sick.

Dude no matter what I do I can't keep Samantha (I think it was) alive. The only one I can't, ugh.

Mortal Kombat (PS4)

Started this game last night and I'm really liking it so far.

11 minutes ago, EnviousEnvy said:

Dude no matter what I do I can't keep Samantha (I think it was) alive. The only one I can't, ugh.

Mortal Kombat (PS4)

Started this game last night and I'm really liking it so far.

Well...you can be really ultra super still (she is the hardest at the end to keep alive) or you can cheat and put the controller on the couch and just not bounce and just reach over to make decisions as needed. My first time through my wrist and arms were too weak to hold the controller still. This time I had the strength, but not the lack of coughing lol.

Aqua Moto Racing Utopia (PS4)
I finished my Daily Challenge. I'm currently in third place for the leaderboard if I am not mistaken and I hope to make more progress each day. I was previously in 15th place.

Naruto to Boruto: Shinobi Striker (PS4)
I'm currently participating in the Ninja World League, I hope to be able to get the rewards in the next two weeks, but  I need to look up what the rewards even are. I made adjustments to my skills and equipment, in order to have a much better experience in the game.

I played around on Minecraft, mainly coming up with things I wanna try on my realm. The realms service is nowhere remotely near as flexible as getting a regular server, but I very much appreciate I can have 3 separate saves/worlds so I can essentially have private ones with certain friends then a big one for everyone. 

If anybody happens to want an invite to it once it's ready let me know. Only good friends of mine and myself are on it so it'll be peaceful and friendly~

Sea Of Thieves (Xbox One)

Dude I really wish I would of gotten this game on release day instead of now. Legit it's pretty fun. However it sucks trying to man a huge boat all by yourself, lol.

Days Gone (PS4)

Just started this game tonight. Did some of the missions like helping the nearby camp and trying to keep Boozer alive. Those nasty freakers scare the crap out of me sometimes especially when you accidentally run into a huge horde, ugh.

The Wolf Among Us (Xbone)

I'm doing a replay of the series (played and beaten it on PS3) but it's my first time playing it on a current gen. It's still one of my favorite games along with TWD. Honestly I'm so depressed that Tell Tale Games went out of business. Now I'll never see another season of The Wolf Among Us... 😥😥

Jurassic Park (PS4)

Been nearly a year since I played this game (around August 2018) but only because I've been dreading that I would have to restart the game since my fiance accidentally deleted the game off the console. Well I decided that restarting it wouldn't be so bad since I probably forgot half of the controls anyway. However after downloading the game and getting to the main menu I come to find out that my saves are okay. So that instantly put me in a good mood. I might buy some of the dino packs later too.

Edited by EnviousEnvy
I'm human and make mistakes too