What Did You Do In Gaming Today

EnviousEnvy

Star Wars Jedi Fallen Order (Xbox One)

Restarted this game because I ended up getting the deluxe version for free (original started the game on PS4). I played for about 17 hours straight and currently my lightsaber color is orange.

My Time At Portia (Xbox One)

Haven't put a lot of time into this lately. Still working on the bridge. 

Well, lately I've decided to finally platinum Skyrim on the PS4. I used to play it on the 360 but never "completed" it, and on the PS4 I played with mods so no trophies.  Add to that I never did the Theives Guild or Dark Brotherhood quests (darn Video Games have consitioned me to always play the hero...being bad is hard in a game!) so I never actually would have gotten it before.  

Anyways,  I started a new game as a Nord (a first for me as I only ever played as Khajit before!) with the aiming of helping the Empire, and I've managed to become a Thane of Whiterun, a new Companion recruit, and buy me a house and horse (went to Solitude for the horse as I'm quite partial to the bays there) and so I've popped a fair few trophies.  Got a long way to go. Man, did I ever love this game! It's all a walk down memory lane it seems.

• Like 2

Haven't played any console, PC or switch games at all this weekend due to having to finish Christmas shopping and wrapping them up. I have played some mobile games like Word Villas and Dream Girlfriend for lulz.

• 2 weeks later...

Well, I've started up a new Sim on Sims4 since I got the GetFamous expansion pack on sale.  I'm an awful person....even my husband thinks I'm terrible.

So, I made her a starving actress wannabe....noticed that vacant lot in the valley looked like it really was missing some burning barrels...  I ended up having her dump 10k on it (mind you she only started with 20k), then instead of even trying to build a house, I dropped a tent, cooler, campfire and camping chairs down and then built a little 3x3 shack to hold her valuables (like a computer).  To solve the bathroom problem, I put an outdoor showerhead on the backside of the shack and a toilet...then threw up some dividers and a few trees behind it all to hide it...  a clothesline and laundry bucket completed the scene...  It actually looks like it belongs on that huge lot.  I'd throw up a screenshot but everytime I try to attach one tonight I get an error message.  Anyways, I feel bad that's she's so poor...her bills are only ~$300 and she's only got around 72 dollars to her name but eventually she'll ascend to fame and leave all this behind...right?

Still, I put the poor girl in a tent...and she doesn't even have indoor plumbing....  >_>  Yep, I'm a terrible person.  That said, her lack of belongings and comfort at home has me sending her out into town for things...so she's not a shut-in like most of my Sims end up being at least!  There's that, right?  LOL....silver linings. 

01-02-20_11-55-58 PM.png

• Like 2

Ace Attorney (Switch)

Currently in the middle of episode 2. Became Maya's attorney after finding out the one who was supposed to be declined. Now finding evidence

Digimon Story Cyber Sleuth (PS4)

Doing some side missions to level up my ranking.

My Time At Portia (Xbox One)

Finally completed the bridge for Arlo so now I'm working on commissions to make more money to buy more land and upgrade my machines. 

While attempting a Mün landing, I forgot, er, I mean the landing gear deployment malfunctioned and the main descent engine was destroyed upon touchdown.  Unfortunately this meant that Valentina's biome-hopping, science gathering mission was limited to just the initial landing zone. 

screenshot66_small.thumb.png.d55651f6737347d5446068e9c8686a41.png

Thankfully the damage was limited to the lower section of the descent stage however.  The ascent module's engine was intact.  After planting the flag and collecting what science she could from the immediate area around the landing site, Valentina was able to use the ascent stage as planned to return to Kerbin and splash down safely.

screenshot68_small.thumb.png.1a7942fa0052321a0f4ff00c77b381c5.pngscreenshot70_small.thumb.png.e214beee7971fb2634507f561e207d7e.png

Edited by efaardvark

Playing around with a design for a "tramp steamer" cargo ship.  It has a crew of 4 and can haul 30 passengers and 100 tons of fuel.  A bit beyond my tech level at the moment, but I'll get there eventually.

image.thumb.png.8895d764ba9cad9143127c51d0ac4dac.png

Witcher 3 (Xbox One)

Doing a replay of this. Got all the DLCs and expansions finally so I can play those now too.

ESO (Xbox One)

Just recently got back into this game. I'm still lost as ever, lol.

Digimon Story Cyber Slueth (PS4)

Another game I forgot about and just happen to come across on my shelf. So trying to finish this up.

Red Dead Redemption 2 (PS4)

With the intense back pain I had this morning I didn't feel like doing much of anything. Decided to replay RDRII to help me focus on something other than pain. 

Digimon Story Cyber Sleuth (PS4)

Played a couple hours of this game as well. Did a few side missions and completed chapter 6 earlier today.

Ancestors: The Human Odyssey (PS4)

Downloaded the game last night but didn't get a chance to play it yet due to it being so late. Hoping to dive into it this weekend since where I live is supposed to get hit with a massive snowstorm. 

I noticed that a 1.15.2 (snapshot) of minecraft is available.  This of course meant I had to start my traditional "hardcore" game.  And pretty quickly die.  Also a tradition.  :) 

However, this time I found a nice village early on.  I was able to rework it, fortify it (the new raiders are troublesome if you don't), and get the population up to about 25 villagers before I was caught
in a fight between an enderman and a golem.

2020-01-19_15_37.51-small.thumb.png.a75920d65ea1b9fd33aade274b13a2ca.png

The Sims 4 (PC)

Finally installed Tiny Living and since I'm home with a swollen tooth I'm probably gonna spend a few hours building a bachelor or Bachelorette pad. 

Jurassic World Evolution (Xbox)

Got sent home from work due to a swollen tooth and could hardly swallow. Played this off and on today in campaign mode.

Persona 5 (PS4)

Was trying to raise my personal stats today and some other minor missions. Worked a little in Futaba-chan's palace.

Pokemon Sword (Switch)

Catching more Pokemon and surprise trading ones I have doubles of. Got another Gmax pokemon through the surprise trade today.

Persona 5 (PS4)

Finished up Futaba's palace and worked on Joker's relationships with his friends.

Sims 4 (PC)

Played a few hours on this. My sim is almost finished with her 2nd term in college.

Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm (Xbone)

Beating missions and collecting secret scrolls. Did I ever mention how much I hate battle conditions in these games??