What Did You Do In Gaming Today

EnviousEnvy

5 minutes ago, Illusion of Terra said:

this is some dedication πŸ˜‚Β it's great!

I never wanted to do the whole Brotherhood stuff, too shady for me πŸ˜‚Β 

I always played the first 2 levels of Life Force. Man I loved that game.  Even thinking about it now gives me a bunch of warm fuzzies inside. 🧑 I have never done the Dark Brotherhood either....  this marks this first time that I've ever completed the Theives Guild line and will complete the DB line. I'm just a nice person... robbing people and killing nonhostiles just....goes against what almost every RPG has conditioned me to do lol.

Β 

I'm really exploring a new side here πŸ˜„

• Like 1

@Illusion of TerraΒ ~gasp~ how dare you make such flagrant accusations against my khajit brethren, no matter how true they may be! πŸ˜‚ even as a khajit, I rarely steal unless a quest demands it with no alternatives. I love the night vision as a class perk and in my opinion it is the best of all the race perks, waterbreathing be damned. That's what we have alchemy for =p being a nord these past 4 months has been a real eye opener...like..."this is how the other half lives!? 😢 the horror....the horror....." life is hard without nightvision my friend. Really hard...lol

• Silly 1

Animal Crossing: NHΒ (Switch)

Got almost all of the Bunny Day recipes with the exception for the last 3 that Zipper gives you on the day of the event. Unfortunately I haven't gotten all the Cherry Blossom recipes though! πŸ₯Ί

Resident Evil 3Β (PS4)

Got my copy of RE3 today. Didn't do much of it because of the dang frog zombies in the sewer were a pain in my butt so I ended up rage quitting for the day.

When you really, really need an external train connection to export your goods and all you have is a highway....

image.thumb.png.f2d034746eaaca80b4078dc225413343.png

(yeah, that's how my city looks even with the Move It mod.Β  :DΒ  )

In the past few days I've been feeling a bit under the weather with my neck hurting, so gaming I have been doing instead of cleaning house.Β  In Skyrim, I got the Galdur Amulet, rounded up the last few daedric artifacts I was missing, I mastered the werewolf perk tree, finished up the College of Winterhold quests, and as of today finished the Companions Questline too.Β  I only have the Dark Brotherhood left and a few criminal actions to make and I'll have the platinum at long last.Β  I think I'll actually get it this week (my light week for working).Β  When I get it, I'm not sure how I'm going to celebrate....can't go to my favorite restaurant to treat myself...Β  Maybe we'll go out on the boat fishing ^_^Β  Well....after I clean it up from the winter crud.Β  Definitely going to be calling up my best friend and gloating to her about this major accomplishment....many months in the making....missed my self-imposed deadline as having it done by my birthday....and accidentally lost my husband in Blackreach (which I feel bad about...he's not dead, but I imagine he's probably become a Falmer slave (or is likely unable to figure out how to get through the door back into regular Tamriel dwarven ruins lol) but I'm not going back down there after him)...anyways, it's been quite the journey!Β  Every time I tell my friend about how much closer I am to the plat, she's laughs like I'll never get there....haha....well, almost there now....Β  ~rubs hands together in anticipation~

• Like 1

@Illusion of TerraΒ  LMAO!Β  I read this at work last night and nearly died laughing, then I told my tech about it (who has no idea what I'm talking about) and she just stared at me like I lost my mind hehe.Β  It took a bit of explaining but everytime I grinned after that she could tell through my mask and would say "you're thinking about doing it again, aren't you?"Β  Needless to say, when I popped the platinum tonight (did the whole DB questline is about 3-4 hours, took longer to get my wanted level up in all 9 holds than you'd think), I totally ended up doing that.Β  Opened up my window, did a dragon shout, then closed it back up again and then called up my best friend and left a shout on her voicemail too!Β  LOLΒ  Months went into getting this trophy and man did it feel good to pop that platinum.Β  I'd definitely do the Thieves Guild questline all over again too...probably would just destroy the DB (like I wanted to this time but alas....you miss the trophy if you do that) next time, but I thoroughly enjoyed the Thieves Guild.Β  :)Β  If only I could actually beat the Prairie King game in Stardew Valley I'd have a shot at getting that one (and as much as I love that game I'd love to have that trophy) but I am really bad at those types of games...Β  >_>Β  Only made it to the second level once.Β  ~sigh~Β  At least Skyrim was doable ^_^Β  This makes my third platinum and definitely the one I underestimated the most and worked the hardest for :)

• Silly 1

Resident Evil 3Β (PS4)

Finished the game in 3 days. Pretty cool for what it was and it seemed a little less stressful than the 2nd remake. Might check out the online part of the game sometime this week.

Horizon Zero DawnΒ (PS4)

Giving it a 2nd playthrough but this time I got the DLC and as much as I love the game I have to admit I did forget some things that happened during my 1st playthrough.Β 

Persona 5 RoyalΒ (PS4)

I haven't been able to really play this because my fiance stole it from me and has been playing it pretty much 24/7 since his job was temporarily shut down due to the Coronavirus. 😭😭

Dragon Ball Z KakarotΒ (PS4)

Spent 12 hours yesterday into the game. Actually enjoy it for what it is.Β 

Final Fantasy VII RemakeΒ (PS4)

The graphics in this game are absolutely stunning and the gameplay is smooth.Β 

I could really scream at Barret for how he treats Cloud though.Β 

• Like 1

Animal CrossingΒ (Switch)

Haven't done a whole lot lately but am excited for the Earth Day update and my Nook Cranny is also expanding so it won't be open until Friday.Β 

Persona 5 RoyalΒ (PS4)

Recently jumped back into this game (my fiance stole it and binged played it for the past two weeks. He finally gave it back to me for awhile, lol). Been capturing new Personas and creating new ones. I'm going to focus on leveling up my skills, etc. more than I did in the original version of the game.

Persona5 RoyalΒ (PS4)

Defeated Kamoshida and am working on the trials in the metaverse (the ones the twins have created) until Kamoshida finally comes forward.

Haven't had any time for games.Β  :(Β  My brother started a new Minecraft server that I've been wanting to play and I'd like to get back to KSP but .. not happening.

On 4/25/2020 at 2:48 PM, Illusion of Terra said:

have you played previous titles? how would you say it compares? I used to play Dragon Ball games and found them to be vastly different in quality.

I've played some of the old DS, Gameboy as well as played Dragonball Xenoverse 1 & 2 (also anime games that included some DBZ aspects such as Jump Force). Xenoverse was cool for it's time on PS3 but it became meh for me. A lot of anime games have those "Lobbies" andΒ doing random a** missions via stage fighting and I absolutely hate it. I was very disappointed in Jump Force for this reason as well (I thought it would be more roaming around like Destiny 2). So I avoid those now.

I think that's one of the reasons why I like Kakarot so much. A single player game that's RPG but isn't exactly open world but can still fly around, collect items, do side missions as well as main missions and fight random enemies. I guess it kind of reminds me of the Naruto Ninja Ultimate Storm games only you can do a little more roaming around than in Naruto. Also Kakarot isn't really stage based fighting either (Naruto is).

Β 

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

Played some Minecraft had to start over from scatch sense lost my old world files with the loss of my old pc last week. Though its coming together.Β 

• Like 1

Haven't done much gaming this week due to covering other people's shifts for them. I did however order a new computer, monitor, keyboard, mouse and speakers. So I can't wait for that...

• Like 2