What Did You Do In Gaming Today

EnviousEnvy

I just realized that I've been neglecting my Kerbals.  Currently my main "career" game is v1.7 but I just noticed the company has released v1.10 already.  I'd downloaded and installed 1.9 with the intent of moving my saves over but I never got around to playing it, and now I've been lapped yet again.  Gotta get back to it but with work being the way it has been for the past few months the last thing I've wanted to deal with at home is more rockets!  :|  I think I'll go ahead and install the new version however, then hook up CKAN (a mod-manager) to it to see if my favorite mods have been updated as well.  If so maybe I'll play a bit of sandbox this weekend, just to see what's changed.

Ghost of Tsushima (PS4)

I picked up a copy of this game yesterday and I'm not far into it yet (I'm livestreaming it) only because I had a few friends invite me to a party on the PS4. I'm actually sucked into the game like I was with Horizon Zero Dawn. The story so far is compelling, the combat techniques are on point, the characters actually seem real with their various personalities and the graphics make you feel like you are in the game (also photo mode, I live for games that have photo mode, lol). I don't wanna dive into the main story right away (like all games I actually want to beat as much as possible) but I did get as far as meeting up with Yuna for the 2nd-3rd time. 

ACNH (Switch)

I accidentally missed last Sunday's fireworks (oops) so I'm hoping to remember tomorrow night, lol. I've actually been working on terriforming for the first time. I added a waterfall to what was once my small little pond that I started with. I'm not sure if I really want to do a theme though because it seems like the items cater more towards making an amusement park of some sort and I don't honestly want that. I'm more of a cabin in the middle of the woods kind of gal when it comes to these games. 

Checking out KSPv1.10.  Some of these ESA missions look like fun.  The parts are super high-tech though.  It'll take a while to unlock them in a career game.

screenshot2.thumb.png.429461efc626d5c9f4859fa5d68972bd.png

Haven't had time for games or anime lately.  However, I showed my mom stardew valley last week & she liked it so we installed it on her ipad and.. I think I've created a monster.   :)

Oldie's, but a goodie's. 

#1. Just finished INSIDE, again. Highly recommend it, Playdead is pretty solid in my book. Thoughts on this?

#2. One of my favorite games i've ever played has been Shadow of the Colossus. Thoughts on game play and that in general?

Ghost of Tsushima (PS4)

Roamed around a bit discovering new stuff, did some side missions and helped Ishikawa more.

Dragon Ball Z Kakarot (PS4)

Working on leveling Gohan up before leaving planet Earth. Discovered Krillin is just as perverted as Master Roshi, only he tries to hide it more than Roshi does. 

ACNH (Switch)

Played about two hours of the bug-off event, sold fossils, talked to my neighbors, etc.

Call of The Wild (Xbox One)

Been playing this off and on throughout the week with my brother and my friend as well as doing some solo sessions. I finally got to level 7 and made some decent money on there (still far behind compared to others, don't judge 😅).

I've gotten to the point in Terraria where I've got a two story house & am learning about the differences in the metals for crafting better gear & weapons. I've never played Terraria before so it's taking me a while to get into the rhythm of everything. This is the type of game that I could get lost in for hours on end & really enjoy myself but due to work & my workout schedule, not sure when I'll have a solid 3 or 4 hour block of time to just play my heart out. 

Call of The Wild (Xbox One)

Played a few hours of this because I really wanted to hunt some lions but I literally couldn't find a single one, ugh. I did get some Gemsbok and warthog. 

Witcher 3 (Xbox One)

One of the games I have that I have back logged. I'm finally getting a chance to sit down and play it. This time I'm getting into the story for once while in the past I just couldn't get into it, lol.

Animal Crossing (Switch)

C.J showed up on my island so I sold a bunch of fish today and then came across a new fish. The caption shows that Animal Crossing has no chill apparently FB_IMG_1598931805146.thumb.jpg.e66b2db93aed7bd183035900472fb4f5.jpg

Ghost of Tsushima (PS4)

Put a little over two hours in the game doing side missions and some exploring.

• Like 1

ACNH (Switch)

Seen the first signs of fall in the game and at the moment not very impressed but then again it's just the beginning. Had someone from Southern Hemisphere tell me fall is very disappointing in the game. I'm very hopeful though because I'm seriously stoked for Halloween!

Fortnite (PS4)

Had my first victory this season. Doom is a b*tch to defeat though, ugh. 

My Time At Portia (Switch)

Even though I originally started the game on Xbox (it's on gamepass currently) I wanted to actually own it on the Switch. So now I'm trying to get back to where I was previously. Also restarting has helped me remember stuff I either forgot about or skimmed past and regretted it 😅. And I'm actually focused on where I'm putting my crap this time too instead of all willy nilly. 

• Like 1

Grounded (Xbox One)

Decided to jump on the bandwagon today and play a bit of this. It's pretty fun and reminds me of a kid friendly version of games like Ark and Conan Exiles. I'll probably play it for awhile then forget about it like I did the others 😅

Digimon Story Cyber Slueth (Switch)

I originally played the game on PS4 and nearly beaten it until a friend of mine gifted me the Switch version of the game so I'm replaying it.

• Like 1

I got sticker shock after looking at the new Nvidia lineup.  You’ll need 3 slots, 350 watts, and $1,500 for the top card.   😱  Even the low-end card is $500.  

Is 8k gaming really that big a deal?  Even 4K is questionable with my eyes.  (I can’t even SEE pixels that small! :D )  To me it seems more like the company is simply looking for people with more money than sense.  The Intel bend-me-over routine all over again, just with a different company.  Looks like I’ll be keeping my old RX 480 for another generation.  Or at least until I see AMD’s “RDNA2” cards released later this year.

Edited by efaardvark
  • Like 1

Final Fantasy VII Remake (PS4)

Had to defeat these creatures that looked like dementors from Harry Potter. I think Jesse has a big crush on Cloud due to the fact that she invited him over one night, lol (Sorry but Cloud belongs to Tiffa).

The Sims 4 (PC)

Been awhile since I picked up this game. I've been wanting to play it for awhile but I keep forgetting about it until it's bed time. I played a few hours on it. Got the older brother to age up to young adult and now he's living on his own in a run down apartment trying to make it big in becoming a athlete. 

DBZ Kakarot (PS4)

Gohan, Killin, Bulma and Vegeta all made it to planet Namek in search of the Dragon Balls. Bulma's ship unfortunately took a hit from two of Frieza's henchmen and now have to find a way to fix it. 

• Like 1

RAWR! I am SO close to being able to beat the Eye of Cthullu in Terraria but the friggin' NPCs won't do jack to help me really despite having the banner that gives us an attack boost so now I'm going to have to spend an hour mining for more gems in a den of fire spiders or something in order to upgrade my weapons and armor since I'm apparently the only one in the three story house that I built who cares if we survive....U.G.H.!!!

Rage aside, I absolutely love this game ♥️

• Like 1

I did it! I did it! I finally beat the Eye of Cthullu!!!! 

I mean, I almost got all of my NPCs killed in the process but hey, let's not focus on that & besides, if they'd pulled their weight before these drastic measures wouldn't have been necessary. 

Also, I found another underwater system on the other side of the desert that has some very cool loot. 

The Real Boy from the 'Success Kid' Meme Needs Help Finding His Dad a New  Kidney | Band jokes, Success kid, Band humor

• Winner 1

My Time At Portia (Switch)

Working on random commissions for villagers and still working on that stupid bridge. Also building relationships in this game is very difficult for some odd reason.

Oh and I noticed a very funny bug in the Switch version of the game, even have a picture to show. 😅FB_IMG_1599509073368.thumb.jpg.f9ae31d9c52391ae194d92b0972999cd.jpg

FB_IMG_1599509080412.thumb.jpg.359184705d2e3367ff699c4e24853435.jpg

• Like 1

The Sims 4 (PC)

Working on my main Sims siblings lives at the moment. Got him in college and a relationship.

Fortnite (PS4)

Worked on a bit of week 3 challenges with a friend and leveled up. 

Man of Medan (PS4)

Since the new game is coming out next month I figured this is the time to play and actually beat this one. Didn't get far into it tonight though.

Edited by EnviousEnvy
  • Like 1