What Did You Do In Gaming Today

EnviousEnvy

1 minute ago, Otaking66lives said:

What knife? We don't use knives here...*starts trying to hide dimensional hammer* no, no knives....😏

Haha lol i need to go and sleep. Tomorrow I have school so yeah... 😔☹ī¸

Cozy Grove (Switch)

Completed day 5 in Cozy Grove and made it to Rank 7. Also discovered a new bear spirit too.

Mass Effect 2 (PS5)

Finished Zaeed's loyalty mission as well as scanned a few planets. I usually stream this game but I think tomorrow I'm gonna do some more planet scanning outside of streaming.

Mass Effect 2 (PS5)

Livestreamed for a little over 2 hours earlier today. Did some planet scanning and a side mission that I can't remember the name of. I did find Liara and recruited Samara as well as helped a Quarian slave gain her freedom. Oh and found the Asari that was held hostage by that strange creature on Feros (in the first Mass Effect). She became green because of being ill due to the after effects of being held hostage. I helped her and the others from another Asari that wanted to do experiments on them in exchange for getting rid of any illness they may of had back on Feros. Oh, I also found a collector's ship that was supposedly no longer running but come to find out it was the same ship that destroyed the original Normandy...

Tomb Raider (Xbox One)

Started this recently but didn't get too far into it yet. Just got passed the gate and was nearly kidnapped.

ACNH (Switch)

I forgot the 24th was Toy Day and thought it was actually the 25th so I had to time travel back 😅. I already had all the Toy Day items unfortunately. Was hoping for some new ones like Bunny Day had.

Halo (Xbox One)

Finished Halo a couple hours ago with my fiance. It was actually my first entire playthrough of it.

Among Us (Xbox)

Played a few rounds with my fiance, two friends and a few randoms. I think my fiance is addicted (I used to play this on mobile a lot).

ACNH (Switch)

Did my dailies (meaning talked and gifted my residents)... no photos today, ugh. I did tear down all the Christmas decorations on the island as well as inside the home then started putting up new stuff in the house.

• Awesome (Sugoi) 1

Halo 2 (Xbox)

Played a few hours of this earlier with my fiance. Only have 3 missions left and we will be moving onto Halo 3.  The newer graphics are absolutely phenomenal and I frequently have to change between the old and the new just to be amazed all over again at how well they updated it. I don't believe I have come across another game or franchise that was amped up to today's standards as well as the Halo games have. 

Among Us (Xbox)

Played a few rounds with my fiance, a friend, roommate and some randoms over the weekend. I think the developers of the game waited too long when releasing it to consoles due to the fact I can't find enough people to play. Also really wish they would add consequences to leaving mid-game (such as putting them in servers with other players who leave early like GTA does) because frankly, it gets really irritating having the game end due to players just up and leaving because they either get k*lled or ejected...

I also just got Doki Doki Literature Plus, Harry Potter Lego Collection, Lego The Hobbit... I'm so excited to dive into these!! 

• Love it! (Daisuki) 1

Working on adding a library to my minecraft town.  Actually the librarians are more the issue.  The structure is built, but hiring the right librarians with the right trades is time-consuming.  Crafting a lot of paper and thinking of Main.  :D 

Main-bookworm.thumb.png.23921e9eb85941052c538be758ff0d79.png

Lego Harry Potter (PS5)

Just started playing this this afternoon and didn't stop until 11PM. Defeated the troll in the girl's bathroom, learned 3 spells and helped Ron get out of that vine trap in the garden.

20220102_190703.thumb.jpg.68253bc4abb20aac119563ce90a4a2a1.jpg

20220102_190719.thumb.jpg.4cf274c25f42cde5e52cd369f4fa5b71.jpg

Life Is Strange: True Colors (PS5)

**SPOILERS BELOW**

Beat the main story this afternoon. Pike sided with me, Duckie sided with Jed, Charlotte didn't want to side with anyone, Steph sided with me and Ryan didn't want to believe that his dad was a murderer instead of a hero. I just started the Wavelength DLC but haven't dived too much into that yet.

Edited by EnviousEnvy

GTA V (PS5)

Spent pretty much the entire weekend playing this. Got 13 million dollars and started as many businesses as I could afford. Also did a few heists with my fiance and roommate as well. 

3 hours ago, deaaath said:

Finally reached 200 hrs with "Genji Shimada" from "Overwatch"

SafeAptIcelandichorse-size_restricted.gif.391243544ff66f8aa55e8295fc2c9584.gif

Overwatch was my favorite game when I was younger. I remember playing with my childhood friend all day online. He was playing genji and me hanzo. That was the good time (ā˛Ĩīšā˛Ĩ).

• Aww 1

GTA V (PS4)

Since being home with Covid, my fiance and I have been binge playing GTA V all week and now weekend. We've been taking turns being MC President in order to resupply our businesses and sell stock. 😅

was a little retro over the weekend playing (with a newly created alt) my old account of the original guidwars     

Edited by Wodahs
  • Cool (Kakkoii) 1

Subnautica Below Zero (PS5)

Spent some time on this (still in quarantine) and am mesmerized by its beauty on the PS5. I did a total restart for it. Glad I did because otherwise I would of been totally confused. 😅

IMG_20220118_020405_111.thumb.jpg.1b3aad921e7defaed60b4ab3368888e6.jpg

IMG_20220118_020405_093.thumb.jpg.7dfdc0d6dccfdf67200dda7b9f60b75a.jpg

• Like 1