What Did You Do In Gaming Today

EnviousEnvy

Found a zombie spawner in minecraft.. so I built an EXP farm!   It also works really well for collecting rotten flesh drops, which I can sell to a nearby villager priest for a steady supply of emeralds.  Need "mending" for that pick though..

2022-01-22_18_29_53.thumb.png.db1e069f08c4713480209ee73667040a.png

• Awesome (Sugoi) 1
  • Cool (Kakkoii) 1

Subnautica Below Zero (PS5)

Played a couple of hours, acquired a scanner and a better CO² tank. Also ran into that chick on land. Need to get a better CO² tank to reach her hideout.

Persona 5 Royal (PS4) 

Got back into this game and livestreamed it as well. Completed the exams and am still flirting with Kasumi but I'm debating if I want her or the doctor, lol.

ACNH (Switch)

Currently a little past 11PM and can't sleep so what better time to do some more decorating on my island as well as some more of the DLC, lol.

ACNH (Switch)

Did some of my dailies with the exception of giving Chai a gift because she was at Brewsters forever. I hate when that happens, ugh. At least I knew where she was this time, lol. Usually I have to sign off and come back in order for me to find her. 

Persona 5 Royal (PS5)

I livestreamed this today. The Phantom Thieves figured out who Alibaba was and talked to Boss after he discovered them in his house. Akechi also told them that Medjed has indeed still planned to destroy the Phantom Thieves. 

Persona 5 Royal (PS5)

Talked to Futaba and made it into her palace finally only to be told I needed to find something which was stolen from her. After that I discovered it was a map that was meant for me. 

ACNH (Switch)

Played about 2 hours with a friend helping her get started. It was pretty fun and can't wait to do so again.

Had to rebuild my main base/house after it burned down.   The old one was wood and cobble like the built-ins for this biome and I think it got involved in a lightning strike.  I did have a lightning rod installed but I think it hit a big tree next to it and it spread from there.  Anyway, I've been spending most of my game time exploring the new deepslate layers and I had a bunch of it laying around so I decided to rebuild with that instead of wood again as it was.  The new one is basically deepslate cobble but with the darker "deepslate tile" as the vertical accents and upper deck a bit of spruce logs for variety.  I kind of like it.  (Though I wasn't exactly going for asthetics here.  I just wanted to take the opportunity? to experiment a bit with the new textures & colors.)

2022-01-30_17_35_24.thumb.png.12ff8d7fdf329b7f997e6f0598604f03.png

Mario Odyssey (Switch)

Replaying with my fiance and so glad we are. I absolutely love this game. We made it to the world with the plants that spit purple goo (forgot the world name). Probably the only world I despise in the entire game, lol.

Pokemon Arceus (Switch)

Picked Cyndaquil for my starter and defeated the trial. I also explored the sleeping quarters and the town as well. Looks like there's a bit of content in this game and it does remind me a bit of BOTW but not exactly either. I'm honestly hoping there's going to be DLC for this game.

Persona 5 Royal (PS4)

Still working on Futaba's palace and I'm near the treasure. I also finished up all current requests for the metaverse. 

Mario Odyssey (Switch)

Finished up two worlds... the city one and seashore something (I suck at names in this game). 

Mario Odyssey (Switch)

Finished up another world last night and I believe I'm going to be almost done soon. Have the balloon on the air craft almost complete. I think one or two left, maybe.

Pokemon Arceus (Switch)

Defeated my first alpha pokemon as well as caught him with no issues on the first try. I also worked on more of my Pokedex. 

ACNH (Switch)

Did my normal dailies earlier in the day than normal and will probably continue to do so because the villagers I needed to gift were relatively easier to find than in the afternoon or evening. I also worked on two vacation homes in the DLC and ranked up, also today marks the day that I completed 20 homes. Yay, lol.

Cleared out my Xbox friends list after having over 300+ friends. Now I only have 30+. 
After that, I took some time to revisit a Minecraft world I started with my girlfriend, and I did a lot of strip mining, which led me to some copper and a little bit of iron. 

Right now I am currently looking to do bigger things in my future worlds, now I just need some friends to play with who are willing to help me out. Overall, the world has been really slow, and I have been out of ideas on how to proceed with my world -- and future worlds to come.
I suppose I'll stick with servers for now, and continue on with my Bedwars journey :).

Mario Odyssey (Switch)

Finished up and saved Peach with my fiance. I honestly wish it was longer. We had it beat in 10 hours.

Super Mario 3D World (Switch)

My fiance, myself and our roommate started this together. Currently on world 5 at the moment... wonder how many more there are.

Pokémon Arceus (Switch)

Defeated Kleavor (I believe that's how it's spelled) and got my first riding Pokémon as well. Now working on some more side requests at the moment. 

FF VII (PS4)

Got out of the sewers with Cloud (who I'm playing), Areith and Tifa. Now trying to make my way out of the train graveyard. 

Persona 5 Royal (PS4)

Finished up Futaba's palace and defeated the boss. Futaba then announced she used to be leader (and creator) of Medjed so it was easy for her to take down. Besides Morgana, Futaba is my favorite. 

Horizon Zero Dawn (PS4)

Completing my 2nd playthrough of the game before starting Horizon Forbidden West. Just found Ersa with Erend and now have to had back to Meridian and stop Dervahl. 

Lost Ark (PC)

Started this on Friday but didn't really get a chance to dive in until Saturday afternoon. Finished the prologue and started in on some of the side quests. Really need to find some armor too.

Horizon Zero Dawn (PS4)

Met with Syleus (spelt wrong I know) for the last time in the game and went to talk to the Sun God about the attack that is going to happen. I believe I'm nearly finished with the game.

Elden Ring (PS5)

Got this Friday and I absolutely love it so far. It's definitely challenging but not like how Dark Souls and Bloodborn are. I like the fact that you can also play with other players and help them defeat bosses. 

Doki Doki Literature Plus (PS5)

Can't sleep (currently past 1AM) so playing (or rather reading) more of this and it's finally starting to pick up I think. It's a good bed time game to wind down to. 

Conan Exiles (PS5)

Played Conan Exiles majority of Friday with my fiance because we had a few winter weather advisors so we stayed home and gamed. We finally were able to get our hands on leopard cubs and bear cubs to tame them. The one thing I liked about Conan more than Ark was the fact that it isn't as glitchy and you can travel farther away from each other without worrying about being dragged.