New Registrations Suspended Read more... ×

Pokemon Omega Ruby (Nintendo 3DS)

Restarting Pokemon Omega Ruby out of boredom and needing some nostalgia besides being pumped up for Pokemon Let's Go.

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, EnviousEnvy said:

Pokemon Omega Ruby (Nintendo 3DS)

Restarting Pokemon Omega Ruby out of boredom and needing some nostalgia besides being pumped up for Pokemon Let's Go.

I'm really sad about that game.  But I hope to be surprised.  I've been playing Blue Rescue Team for DS I beat the main campaign now to beat the after game.  

Illustration2.png

Edited by FinDee

Played and beat in one sitting Bioshock Infinite I really enjoyed the game despite not having the traditional bioshock look.  I missed it quite a bit.  But I really Fell in love with Elizabeth and the story was pretty great.  

9 hours ago, SAO LILDOOP said:

Dark souls (PS3)

Ranked up high enough to use the Black knight sword. (gonna try to kill sif)

Love that series.  So good.  Go get em.

• Awesome (Sugoi) 1

Well. I played Battlefront 2 "Heroes VS Villains" mode and got Ranked 1 in the round I played. Yay me!

• Winner 1

Some exciting updates going on in MHW. The Summer event started, so I've been going bananas on the basically free bounties, the events missions, and taking advantage of everything being 50% zenny by stocking my box with trap tools, bombs, etc. I'm looking forward to the August update, even though I'll be out of the country at that time. Looking at some of the new armour and the new Dragoon lance (drool) being added in the FFIV crossover patch, I can tell a lot of people are going to be discovering the wonder of the insect glaive (hopefully it doesn't ruin it.) And Behemoth! I cannot wait to doot some pain all over its face. I've discovered the joys of the hunting horn and I've got about four in my arsenal already. I think that's what I love the most about this series is that whenever you change your weapon it feels like a brand new game. :D 

Jurassic World Evolution (PS4)

Made it to the third island... it's a pain, lol.

Harvest Moon Light of Hope (Switch)

Finally got the last tablet but it shattered. Now gotta talk to that weird scientist and figure out how to get it back.