EnviousEnvy

What Did You Do In Gaming Today

Slightly modified my flying brick.  Added extra slower-downers* in front, slopes in back changed to curves, couple other minor/cosmetic mods.  Also added a buffer block to the "step" on the sides next to cockpit because I kept burning myself on the thruster housing when trying to use it to stand on while sniping at ground targets with my rifle. 

Debating with myself as to whether I should add a layer of blocks to the bottom to make it more symmetrical by mirroring the shape on the top.  It would look better and add armor to the bottom (which is now basically un-armored and not even covered by the turret on top), but it would also add weight.  Still undecided but if I do go that way I'll probably wind up adding a turret to the bottom as well.  And then have to rework the landing gear arrangement.  This is -supposed- to be optimised for cargo (mining runs to the asteroids for building materials) but the dang Zirax drones are in space too.  It needs at least minimal defensive firepower and armor so that it can take out a drone or two while defending a mining site, or surviving a couple hits as it runs away from a larger group or bigger opponent.

Looking good in black..

718752744_HardGame-201010-0034_2020-10-17_23-04-28.thumb.png.66933e755292c10f9d45575afd6ca8f0.png1370362210_HardGame-201010-0034_2020-10-17_23-16-20.thumb.png.23797c00e19843b592d6d2883bb89bfa.png

*that's a technical term from the aerospace industry.

22 hours ago, efaardvark said:

You went all-in I see... sweats, case, and everything.  Very AC. :) 

It's all or nothing for me, lol. I had the V1 of the Switch and I wanted to get the V2, the fact that it happened to be the AC version was a bonus for me. AC has helped me cope during my past a lot so I'm very partial to the series today. Now my fiance can play the Switch as well (he has my V1 now. Honestly the only reason he wanted a Switch was because he likes when I send him gifts and letters in AC, lol).

• Like 1

Saints Row (Xbone)

I can't tell you how stoked I was to find the original game on the Microsoft Store. I was only able to play maybe an hour of it so far but I can't wait to dive back in. I forgot how annoying being forced to do "activities" were though. 

My Time At Portia (Switch)

The pink cat (forgot her name) showed me where the person(s) who kept destroying my stuff were located. Low and behold it was the two bandits who were caught trying to get 50,000 dollars that my father supposedly "owed" them. I took them out, told Arlo (who wasn't really approving of me handling the situation myself) and went back to doing commissions. I'm sure it won't be the last of those two hooligans though. 

I also got one of the Dee Dee transports done and am working on the second while I wait for Petra to finish researching the bus stops then I need to build and put up around the city. I'm working hard to beat Higgins in my first year. He's such an ass and I just want to see him disappointed, lol. No, honestly I just want him to get off his high horse because I think he could make a good friend if he wasn't so stuck up. 

1 hour ago, RepentantSky said:

Basically put this together is all. 

The Legend of Heroes Trails of Cold Steel All.jpg

Did you buy all that separately or was it part of a set?  The Mishy is a nice touch.  :)

• Like 1

3 hours ago, efaardvark said:

Did you buy all that separately or was it part of a set?  The Mishy is a nice touch.  :)

Separate. I bought it over the last 4 years or so. They are all special editions of each game, most of which I got on release.