What Did You Do In Gaming Today

EnviousEnvy

Planning to get back into Overwatch once the summer starts but for now it's just some casual phasmo. 

• Love it! (Daisuki) 1

8 hours ago, Metro said:

Planning to get back into Overwatch once the summer starts but for now it's just some casual phasmo. 

Overwatch was one of my favorite game when I was a kid. I would play everyday with my childhood friend (the one that got me into anime). By the way my main is Hanzo

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Soramee_ said:

Overwatch was one of my favorite game when I was a kid. I would play everyday with my childhood friend (the one that got me into anime). By the way my main is Hanzo

I used to love playing Hanzo but as I played more competitively I moved towards tanks like Winston  

Horizon Forbidden West (PS5)

Found Aether and Poseidon recently. Also went after quite a few machines to level up and upgrade Aloy's gear. Went back to the base to talk to Aloy's comrades. Apparently Erend enjoys music, lol.

Spiritfarer (Switch)

Even though I played a bit of the Xbox version of Spiritfarer I got it on Switch over the weekend so I have more chances to play it. Been grinding away at it all last night until 2AM this morning, lol. 😅

• Cool (Kakkoii) 1

Got to try out some Overwatch 2 beta, was pretty fun but really nothing hugely different from overwatch. 

Cheering my nephew on while he played Fortnite. 😆

Look through the ridiculous amount of Yu-Gi-Oh cards I have. I've been collecting them for a long, long time. I'm at the point where I have no idea what to do with them now. Pass them on one day? 🙃

• Like 1

Played some metal gear solid 5, also debating on getting a switch 

• Like 2

Posted (edited)

Goofing off in mc.  Assaulted an outpost with ender perls and a rocket launcher..

2022-05-07_19_26_42.png-small.thumb.png.0d8143b7efd263978757aa6d56f26338.png

.... which resulted in an endermite following me home.  I trapped it in a boat and named it "Ralph".  I have a base in the nether that is in a warped forest and constantly surrounded by endermen so If I get some time I might use Ralph as bait in an exp farm.

2022-05-07_19_06_35.png-small.thumb.png.808453713a7e273c5f263319fcb31150.png

Edited by efaardvark
  • Like 1
  • Cool (Kakkoii) 1

Played some NBA 2K22 and gonna be playing some skyrim over the next day or two and trying to 100% the achievements, only like 4 off 

• Cool (Kakkoii) 1