What Did You Do In Gaming Today

EnviousEnvy

DDLV

Continuing on getting as much Halloween stuff as I can. I was able to get the Oogie Boogie costume and Jack's hill. I also completed some Halloween quests so I was able to score a few Jack 'o lanterns as well.

Coral Island

Been working on this as well. I finally upgraded my house and been making a dent when it comes to diving. 

Found another stronghold and End portal in my brother's minecraft realm.  One of these days I'm going to have to tackle the dragon but that's something of a major event and I just like goofing off and building stuff.  Usually the only reason I even go after the dragon is so I can get elytra and shulker boxes to help with building.  :) 

Spoiler

2023-09-21_20_49_43.thumb.png.fd6ba6168bc6f6ec94658aa60e329486.png

While tracking down the stronghold I also found a fissure that disappeared underground, only this one was full of water.  (I do like the new terrain gen algos.)  If I'd had more time it might have been fun to build a boat and see where it goes.  Maybe some other time.

Spoiler

2023-09-21_18_42_09.thumb.png.98a376d112d79624b31b31da4c9a7133.png

For some reason this reminded me of an old Disneyland ride.  It just needs a boat.  If you listen closely you might be able to hear zombies singing, "It's a small world after all...".   🤣  (Kappa shader.)

Edited by efaardvark

In Super Dragon Ball Heroes World Mission I've collected quite a few cards, but not nearly half of the available number. lol Still, I can make a pretty formidable deck with the cards I currently have. Right now I'm just collecting cards though and saving up enough Zeni for the Accessory Shop to buy different capabilities for my cards.

Activated and jumped through the End portal I'd discovered a few days ago.  The spawn platform in the End was .. mostly safe.  Or at least that's how it seemed at first, covered on 3 sides and the top and open to the void on just one side.  I'd put all my gear in an ender chest to avoid zenloss so I put the chest down and was pulling stuff out and formulating a plan when the dragon discovered the one side of the platform that was open and fired off a breath attack.  The breath blew up the just-placed chest and left me sitting in a puddle of dragon breath that completely covered the platform, underground, without weapons, without armor..  I hadn't even got my pick out yet.  One of those, "well that escalated quickly" kind of situations.  :D 

I should have at least come through the portal with a handful of bottles.  There wasn't much room on the platform but I did manage to avoid the initial blast.  If I'd had some bottles to suck up the dragon's breath then I might have been able to clear the blocks of the dragon's breath that I was standing in and at least survived the first attack.
  I'd still have been underground in the End without weapons or armor tho.  Fortunately I hadn't managed to pull out anything valuable when the dragon attacked.  I thought I was pretty safe and was kind of taking my time formulating a plan of action when <splat>. 😮

Spoiler

2023-09-23_14_15_21.thumb.png.0c6aebda4f4a51a313bd56d6212fddf5.png

Mostly safe.  (Kappa shader.)

Edited by efaardvark

Recently I've collected some good cards in Super Dragon Ball Heroes World Mission. A good number of Elite types, but I'd need more variety if I'm going to be using those. I haven't even scratched the surface yet when it comes to how many cards can be collected in the game.

Catching up on the leaked MSFT docs.. among other crazy bits was the fact that MSFT wants to take over the gaming industry.  Ok, that's not news.  But they apparently are seriously considering things like buying Nintendo and Steam.  As if Activision & Blizzard wasn't bad enough.  :(

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OUPxytMLWzI

Edited by efaardvark

My brother complained that my town is too far away through the Overworld.  So I built him a shortcut through the Nether.

Don't look down!  And watch out for ghasts.  :D 

2023-09-30_21_27_16.thumb.png.c4798b6378532414b9d9019945ff5f5b.png

(Kappa shader)

• Like 1

Finally got tired of waiting for my brother and his kids to free the End so I did it myself.  :)

Only problem is the outer islands that are accessible through the first gate do not appear to include a city or a ship.  Going to have to resurrect the dragon and try again with the next gate.

2023-10-03_22_12_45.thumb.png.28de0b23f0d66bdf0bd2d66cd511eb64.png

I completed a Mission in Digimon Story Cyber Sleuth: Complete Edition on Nintendo Switch that wasn't a part of the main story progression, but it has some good rewards that I could still use (which I've yet to collect). I can collect the rewards at any time. Apparently there was a hacker that misused and abused his Digimon, and a guide from the Digital World that looks remarkably human, so I'm inclined to believe it's some digital form of a human that might be some kind of hacked entity, but she requested the Mission from the main protagonist to teach the abusive hacker a lesson so he'd stop mistreating his Digimon. It was a tough battle, but I won. He agreed to treat his Digimon better if the main protagonist would "just leave him alone", which really kind of made me laugh. Abusive people really aren't tough once they meet someone tougher than they think they are. Just like bullies. I guess they're one in the same really, since the underlying principle is the same. Glad I could get that guy to treat his Digimon better though. I really don't like when anyone, whether it's in a fictional setting or in the actual world, who mistreats any living creature. It really gets to me when people in any setting or reality or fictional world do that.

• Aww 1

21 hours ago, Wild Emotion said:

I completed a Mission in Digimon Story Cyber Sleuth: Complete Edition on Nintendo Switch that wasn't a part of the main story progression, but it has some good rewards that I could still use (which I've yet to collect). I can collect the rewards at any time. Apparently there was a hacker that misused and abused his Digimon, and a guide from the Digital World that looks remarkably human, so I'm inclined to believe it's some digital form of a human that might be some kind of hacked entity, but she requested the Mission from the main protagonist to teach the abusive hacker a lesson so he'd stop mistreating his Digimon. It was a tough battle, but I won. He agreed to treat his Digimon better if the main protagonist would "just leave him alone", which really kind of made me laugh. Abusive people really aren't tough once they meet someone tougher than they think they are. Just like bullies. I guess they're one in the same really, since the underlying principle is the same. Glad I could get that guy to treat his Digimon better though. I really don't like when anyone, whether it's in a fictional setting or in the actual world, who mistreats any living creature. It really gets to me when people in any setting or reality or fictional world do that.

We just had that experience at DB. Great job on the Mission arc!!

52 minutes ago, Digimon_Sommelier said:

We just had that experience at DB. Great job on the Mission arc!!

Thanks! ^^ Unfortunately though, turns out there's a lot more than just 1 hacker that mistreats their Digimon, so I've still got a lot of those to go after. At least I get to teach the abusers a lesson and change their ways. Rewards are nice too. lol

• Cute (Kawaii) 1

Graveyard Keeper

Started streaming GK this entire week for spooky season. Got a pretty good start on it I think but still have a long way to go. I unlocked the church, was able to get more research unlocked and get a guy name Snake to talk to me. Now I gotta make some key from a blueprint he gave me and hopefully get my hands on that stamp since apparently no one else sells it. I hope it's not too expensive, lol. 

House Flipper

Decided to buy a house and turn it into my office instead of just flipping it and selling for a profit.

The Wolf Among Us

Doing another playthrough of this but this time streaming it. Gosh how I long for the 2nd season!

• Cool (Kakkoii) 1

Sinking some time into Half Minute Hero on my PSP. Very fun RPG spoof that has the player saving the world over and over again in 30 seconds or less. A Goddess of time helps the player by freezing time in villages and allowing them to rewind time (for a certain amount of gold). Highly recommended for anyone who likes Famicom era JRPGs and has a wacky sense of humor. 

On 10/13/2023 at 2:22 AM, EnviousEnvy said:

The Wolf Among Us

Doing another playthrough of this but this time streaming it. Gosh how I long for the 2nd season!

Excellent choice from Telltale. Objectively one of their best, up there with Tales from the Borderlands. Too bad the sequel is taking as long as it is to come out.

Ark Ascended 

Bought two copies of the remastered Ark game for PC for my husband and myself. Was only able ro play roughly an hour because it's 4AM and needed to get some sleep, lol.

Graveyard keeper 

Been playing this pretty much nonstop for 2-3 weeks now. Gotten pretty far into it. Recently upgraded the church after obtaining the building permit. Also the donkey is so annoying. 

City Skyline 2

Started this the other day and I'm addicted. Reminds me a lot of Sim City in a way (I played a bit of the first one but started so late that I couldn't keep up with all the DLCs). 

• Like 1

Created a stealth assassin build in Fallout 4. Wanted to try a different play-style from my black-ops build. Instead of using guns to sweep through areas, now I get up close and personal with blades and melee weapons. It's pretty challenging in the early game, but the more I level, the better the damage multiplier and stealth perks I can choose from. I find that it's a pretty balanced build though, because if I'm ever discovered by enemies, my character doesn't have a high endurance level, so they can be killed pretty easily without being properly armored if dealing with a lot of enemies at once.

• Cool (Kakkoii) 2