Otome Games

alupacard

3 hours ago, Glitter Spring said:

I heard of it from my friend who was playing the game bit I never played it before so she is gonna let me play it later can not wait.

Ahhh that sounds like fun! If you don't mind, let me know what game it is!

55 minutes ago, Beocat said:

Haha, when I posted a similar topic months ago no one knew what an otome game was...

I like our new forum members ^_^

I'm happy others know what they are! Do you have a favorite? 

1 hour ago, Izzy said:

I've played a few of them.. Though my favorite game of that like is Mystic Messenger by Cheritz

I haven't played that one~ but I like these games a lot so I want to check it out now :)

12 minutes ago, alupacard said:

Ahhh that sounds like fun! If you don't mind, let me know what game it is!

I'm happy others know what they are! Do you have a favorite? 

I haven't played that one~ but I like these games a lot so I want to check it out now :)

You'll love it! though careful, its one of those games that will devour your soul. XD

15 minutes ago, Izzy said:

You'll love it! though careful, its one of those games that will devour your soul. XD

Well, well. Doesn't this look interesting :) I'm looking forward to playing it! The art style is beautiful

Well, the ones that I have are Enchanted in the Moonlight and Her Love in the Force.  Both are mobile games and you pay per storyline (for instance, you want to do Chikage's story you pay for his story, then if you want to continue you pay for the sequel, then so on).  It can get very expensive, especially if you want to do them all, buy additional short stories and all, but I really enjoyed them and once you buy them they are yours to keep and replay whenever (you can transfer them from device to device too with a code, hence the reason mine ended up on my tablet where I know I will never delete it out of a need for more GB space for updates).  My favorite is definitely Enchanted in the Moonlight.  I wish I had more games like this, but for a long time I just didn't have time but that will not stop me in the future.  There was another one, but it's name escapes me right now.

There is a PS4 game I want to get Code: Realize ~Bouquet of Rainbows~ but I didn't grab it when I should have and now I'm going to have to order it online if I want a physical copy.  Through Otome Games, I have realized that I have a "type" that I look for....hahaha.....never thought I had one before but now in reflection, I realized that most of my favorite characters in anime fit that type....  Oh my.  Anyways, if you decide to do Enchanted in the Moonlight, I implore you to not do Kiryu? (the dragon guy) as your first playthrough as it is really out there and might make you turn and run LOL.

2 hours ago, Beocat said:

Well, the ones that I have are Enchanted in the Moonlight and Her Love in the Force.  Both are mobile games and you pay per storyline (for instance, you want to do Chikage's story you pay for his story, then if you want to continue you pay for the sequel, then so on).  It can get very expensive, especially if you want to do them all, buy additional short stories and all, but I really enjoyed them and once you buy them they are yours to keep and replay whenever (you can transfer them from device to device too with a code, hence the reason mine ended up on my tablet where I know I will never delete it out of a need for more GB space for updates).  My favorite is definitely Enchanted in the Moonlight.  I wish I had more games like this, but for a long time I just didn't have time but that will not stop me in the future.  There was another one, but it's name escapes me right now.

There is a PS4 game I want to get Code: Realize ~Bouquet of Rainbows~ but I didn't grab it when I should have and now I'm going to have to order it online if I want a physical copy.  Through Otome Games, I have realized that I have a "type" that I look for....hahaha.....never thought I had one before but now in reflection, I realized that most of my favorite characters in anime fit that type....  Oh my.  Anyways, if you decide to do Enchanted in the Moonlight, I implore you to not do Kiryu? (the dragon guy) as your first playthrough as it is really out there and might make you turn and run LOL.

Sounds interesting to me :) I will check those out! I am working this summer so I know what some of that money will go towards~

Oh nice! I have a PS4 so super relevant. Yeah, otome games tend to have that effect ^^ I also have a type that for some reason is totally not the same as what I like irl, but it is fun to poke around and experience different things. lol okay, thanks for the suggestion with Kiryu. I am a completionist so I will probably end up tackling that route at some point

Thanks so much for your suggestions!! ^^