What are you going to do for the weekend?

Cure Nightcore

I would like to finish some anime series but it's without doubt not gonna happen with all the sunshine that's coming through my window. 

Sport activities with some friends. I wish we could ride outside the loud, gloomy city and see some greenery.

We were going to a con today but the panel I really want to see is tomorrow night (we were going to only go one day this year because he has to work). I wanted to stay home anyways this year. He wants to go to comic con so our budget will shrink if we go to this one. I'm taking the hit for the team :( hoping I can get the contact info for the panel creators anyways. I'm sure they are the same ones from a few years ago and I regret not getting their info the first time.

Other than that I bought enough steaks and hamburgers so we can hide at home for the weekend. We live in a tourist area and Memorial Day weekend is the true first major influx of tourists. Everything everywhere will be crowded. Best to stay home and wait it out >_>  I offered to help take care of two sweet little kittens this weekend too so I'm sure my next 3 days will be full of furry awwing.

Going to finally be relaxing this weekend (will probably be watching some anime and playing Atelier Sophie/FE Awakening).  Just replaced my car (as the alternator went out and other work needed to be done on it).  Haven't gotten a chance to take a picture, but this is what I got (2007 Chevy Cobalt, 90k miles)

ORdyIfB.png

In a little bit here today, I’ll be heading over to my Aunty’s house to help her with the very last packing and final clean of her old house!

And then tomorrow we’re going to go camping with a couple friends. It’s just an overnight thing, but I’m really looking forward to it. 

And then Sunday? Probably grocery shopping and getting ready for the work week. 

11 hours ago, Renee said:

Work (Yay me!)

6 hours ago, Wedgy said:

Same. What's a weekend lol

4 hours ago, EvilRedDwarf said:

Don’t worry,there are more of us😩

ima just going to rub it in 😛 

as I have a 3 day weekend (and the same next weekend :o ) this Monday ill be car'less  as its going to be at the dealership for updates and not much going on at work that day so im off (next weekend has a public holiday)

but is raining so I may stay indoors or go play in my shed 💤

Edited by Wodahs

2 hours ago, Ryuji said:

I shall be preparing for Tropical Storm Alberto that's heading my way.

In my neck of the woods, we call that a little wind and rain. But snow....better shut down the town folks. Snow days are great!

2 minutes ago, Beocat said:

In my neck of the woods, we call that a little wind and rain. But snow....better shut down the town folks. Snow days are great!

In my neck of the woods, we take these storms seriously no matter how small. 13 years later, the memories of Hurricane Katrina are still fresh in our minds. 

well for me now I made the grave mistake of turning my heater on (due to where I am) so now im kinda settled in I think , tho I need to go to the shops later

Anime and games and books, in roughly that order.  :D 

If I feel especially motivated then I might see about upgrading my ubuntu to 18.04.  I had a rough week at work though so I'm kind of anti-computer at the moment.

This weekend i'm performing and entertaining people! :D As i am a Musician who loves Anime!!! I'm performing Coversongs and my own song too and then hanging out with my friend :) 

Edited by pierrem70

On 5/25/2018 at 9:14 AM, Renee said:

Work (Yay me!)

Unfortunately that too is what has my schedule for this glorious weekend filled with.