What is your view on Tokyo ghoul season 3 so far

I only have watched up to episode 7 of season three and I have conflicting view about Tokyo ghoul season three. 

I defenitly dislike the fact that you rarely see the side characters from season one and two. Also the fact ken kaneki is inside haise. These two things really piss me off. Also I was against the CGP as I side with the ghouls by seeing haise working in CGP also annoys me. 

But after Haise fight with the SS rated ghoul the season had got my interest again especially when you see that side character forgot her name. The pieces of the puzzle have started to fit together. 

However the feelings of pity, sorrow and etc due to the lost memories of haise the season three creats for us I also dislike. 

So what’s you opinion?  

I am asking this because I love Tokyo ghoul but season 3 has muddled up my feelings for it. 

Edited by Part_time_anime

On 5/25/2018 at 11:20 PM, Part_time_anime said:

I only have watched up to episode 7 of season three and I have conflicting view about Tokyo ghoul season three. 

I defenitly dislike the fact that you rarely see the side characters from season one and two. Also the fact ken kaneki is inside haise. These two things really piss me off. Also I was against the CGP as I side with the ghouls by seeing haise working in CGP also annoys me. 

But after Haise fight with the SS rated ghoul the season had got my interest again especially when you see that side character forgot her name. The pieces of the puzzle have started to fit together. 

However the feelings of pity, sorrow and etc due to the lost memories of haise the season three creats for us I also dislike. 

So what’s you opinion?  

I am asking this because I love Tokyo ghoul but season 3 has muddled up my feelings for it. 

In my opinion Tokyo ghoul season 3 has a completely different feel to it then the former seasons but I don’t think that is a bad thing because Tokyo ghoul has always been one of my favourite anime’s but after the beginning of season 3 I’ve began to see it in a whole new light, for example the desperation of the humans fighting and the sheer power advantages of the ghouls 

• Like 1