Modded Ark Survival Evolved

bootsies

I just got back into playing this game, and let me tell you.. modded adds a whoollleeee new level.. it’s quite addicting to be honest. Between this game and anime.. I have no life now!  Below is my dragon Akane! 

unknown.png

• Like 1

unknown.pngEssentially, you start off stranded and naked and everything essentially wants to kill you.. kinda like Australia! You have to gather resources, make armor and weapons. You have to eat and drink water, you also have to watch out for temperature too because you can take cold and heat damage. You can tame animals, build huge bases. And there are end game items to work towards but it’s suuuuper hard. Def takes time and it’s worth it. Especially playing with friends. You can form tribes, have allies and enemies. The map is huge and there are always new species of dragons and dinosaurs being found. But come prepared.. because things hurt.. really bad. Oh! And you will die a lot. It sucks but with modded you can make a gravestone to recover lost items. And getting back your Dinos isn’t hard but also not easy. This game puts you to the test of your patience, but baffles you with its colors and scenery!  If you already have it is def worth playing. And if you don’t.. I don’t know how much it is now but I think it’s the normal price of a game.. like 60?

Edited by bootsies

2 hours ago, bootsies said:

unknown.pngEssentially, you start off stranded and naked and everything essentially wants to kill you.. kinda like Australia! You have to gather resources, make armor and weapons. You have to eat and drink water, you also have to watch out for temperature too because you can take cold and heat damage. You can tame animals, build huge bases. And there are end game items to work towards but it’s suuuuper hard. Def takes time and it’s worth it. Especially playing with friends. You can form tribes, have allies and enemies. The map is huge and there are always new species of dragons and dinosaurs being found. But come prepared.. because things hurt.. really bad. Oh! And you will die a lot. It sucks but with modded you can make a gravestone to recover lost items. And getting back your Dinos isn’t hard but also not easy. This game puts you to the test of your patience, but baffles you with its colors and scenery!  If you already have it is def worth playing. And if you don’t.. I don’t know how much it is now but I think it’s the normal price of a game.. like 60?

bought my copy on steam when it was discounted which was around 7eur 

game is actually very VERY grindy, but you wont feel the grind if your playing with friends

heck if anything you might get bored of the game (atleast in my sense?) fast if your playing alone,

but playing with friends tho' its allota fun thats for sure

more grindy but more fun (couse your gonna have to share resources and wood/rock wont be farming itself, and unless your all pitching in on the farm

then its gonna be slightly hard to manage food/resources)

whats the mod tho ? ;o, we played it without mods (maybe a 2 mods being natural babies mod and other one i forgot?)

1 hour ago, Ryu said:

bought my copy on steam when it was discounted which was around 7eur 

game is actually very VERY grindy, but you wont feel the grind if your playing with friends

heck if anything you might get bored of the game (atleast in my sense?) fast if your playing alone,

but playing with friends tho' its allota fun thats for sure

more grindy but more fun (couse your gonna have to share resources and wood/rock wont be farming itself, and unless your all pitching in on the farm

then its gonna be slightly hard to manage food/resources)

whats the mod tho ? ;o, we played it without mods (maybe a 2 mods being natural babies mod and other one i forgot?)

Well to be honest, I'm playing with 33 mods lol it's part of the new map pack on another group I'm with! I don't know all of the mods on it but I can link it to you later once it's updated. There's an update tonight at midnight EST. My group is always looking for people to join us on Ark! 🙂

• Sad 1

3 minutes ago, bootsies said:

Well to be honest, I'm playing with 33 mods lol it's part of the new map pack on another group I'm with! I don't know all of the mods on it but I can link it to you later once it's updated. There's an update tonight at midnight EST. My group is always looking for people to join us on Ark! 🙂

jesus 33 mods?, you have one hell of a super computer >.>, feels like i will lag hard if i have that many mods turned on

and not sure if i can join it, i mean due to time difference, atm its 04:40 my time  (gmt+8 here)

could join but feels eh couse in a few days im going back to school and i wont be allowed to stay up all night like i do right now ;s

I've watched a few gameplay/streams of this on youtube and twitch.  As a former Minecraft addict it looks pretty cool to me.  There's even a version for my platform (linux).  I've been holding off due to lack of time though.  There's also a number of reports of moderate-to-severe graphics issues on the linux version.  Definitely something I've been following, if from a distance for now.

• Like 1