Yo yo its ya girl

Reiko

3 hours ago, Reiko said:

Hey guys I'm new here be nice to me or it'll make me sad! I like anime and stuff, and dogs if you have dog pics send them cause I love dogs. Yes Reiko's my real name. I've been called a Tsundere Weeb online but I'm like super loving and Japanese??? Send anime dog pics, real dog pics and maybe anime romance recommendations. I listen to primarily Mongolian throat singing, its cool stuff.

Good to meet you, welcome to Anime Forums!

• Friendly 1

Yo yo it's yo girl AniMeFreaK! How are ya, girl? I'm just chillin' out here with ma boys!

Okay, okay. That's enough. *straightens up*

I'm AniMeFReaK, and welcome to AF. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to ask us. We're always here for you! PM me if you want to talk or anything.

Enjoy your stay here.

• Like 1
  • Cute (Kawaii) 2

Welcome to AF!

What's your favorite romance anime? 

A few of my favorite romance anime are: Toradora, Clannad, Sakura Trick (shoujo ai), and Your Lie in April

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Beocat said:

Welcome to the forums! What romance anime have you already seen?

All of them!

18 hours ago, Greeneyes said:

Yo, Sup

Don't try to be cool, just introduce yourself!

18 hours ago, Roxeg said:

Good to meet you, welcome to Anime Forums!

Thank you!

13 hours ago, Viper said:

Welcome to the forum, hope you have fun here 

Me too!

11 hours ago, AniMeFReaK said:

Yo yo it's yo girl AniMeFreaK! How are ya, girl? I'm just chillin' out here with ma boys!

Okay, okay. That's enough. *straightens up*

I'm AniMeFReaK, and welcome to AF. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to ask us. We're always here for you! PM me if you want to talk or anything.

Enjoy your stay here.

Well it is nice to meet another HIP girl lets party and do very legal things and not get in trouble!

10 hours ago, Ryuji said:

Welcome to AF!

What's your favorite romance anime? 

A few of my favorite romance anime are: Toradora, Clannad, Sakura Trick (shoujo ai), and Your Lie in April

My favorite?!?!? I couldn't possibly decide! So many to choose from.

10 hours ago, Kohloo said:

Hello Reiko and welcome!

Hello Kohloo and thank you

• Like 4

sneaky sneaky thanks for formatting those for me, ive been trying to get your attention forever!

• Cute (Kawaii) 1

Just now, Optic said:

Hi @Reiko, welcome to AF. Hope you enjoy your stay here. :)

Thanks for what you just did! It will not go unnoticed! Nice to meet you :) 

@Reiko Hi hi! Welcome~ I also love dogs (peep the shiba avi)! I like that you had to clarify that that is your real name - I find myself having to do the same at times. I hope that you have a great time around here ^^

On 5/31/2018 at 4:46 AM, Reiko said:

Hey guys I'm new here be nice to me or it'll make me sad! I like anime and stuff, and dogs if you have dog pics send them cause I love dogs. Yes Reiko's my real name. I've been called a Tsundere Weeb online but I'm like super loving and Japanese??? Send anime dog pics, real dog pics and maybe anime romance recommendations. I listen to primarily Mongolian throat singing, its cool stuff.

Hello there, Nice to meet you :) I love Anime! I've been called a weeb plenty of times, doesn't mean you are one. I recommend watching Plastic memories there's alot of Roance in taht anime, and it's sad too :( But it's such a great Anime! 

I have not seen much romance anime but Spice and wolf is supposed to be really good, I have seen some your lie in April which is awesome as well. SAO not just a romance anime but that is a big part of it, so I'd recommend. Btw, welcome to AF, you seem cool and unique. 

On ‎6‎/‎1‎/‎2018 at 8:20 PM, Wodahs said:

maybe a bit late to the game but

hiya and welcome to the forums from me too

Thanks!

On ‎6‎/‎1‎/‎2018 at 9:02 PM, alupacard said:

@Reiko Hi hi! Welcome~ I also love dogs (peep the shiba avi)! I like that you had to clarify that that is your real name - I find myself having to do the same at times. I hope that you have a great time around here ^^

Send dog pics?

14 hours ago, SAO LILDOOP said:

I have not seen much romance anime but Spice and wolf is supposed to be really good, I have seen some your lie in April which is awesome as well. SAO not just a romance anime but that is a big part of it, so I'd recommend. Btw, welcome to AF, you seem cool and unique. 

It was really good!~

On ‎6‎/‎2‎/‎2018 at 5:02 AM, pierrem70 said:

Hello there, Nice to meet you :) I love Anime! I've been called a weeb plenty of times, doesn't mean you are one. I recommend watching Plastic memories there's alot of Roance in taht anime, and it's sad too :( But it's such a great Anime! 

I literally, by definition, cannot be a weeaboo. and I have seen plastic memories! so sad

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Reiko said:

Thanks!

Send dog pics?

It was really good!~

I literally, by definition, cannot be a weeaboo. and I have seen plastic memories! so sad

Yeah you're not, don't listen to the people who call you a weeaboo. and i know right isla :( 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, pierrem70 said:

Yeah you're not, don't listen to the people who call you a weeaboo. and i know right isla :( 

I'm literally Japanese, I cant be a weeb?????

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, pierrem70 said:

Well if you're japanese then there is no way that you are a weeaboo! :) 

Exactly, that's why its annoying

• Like 1

Hey Reiko welcome to AF. Nice to have you here.

About dogs—I am scared of them as I got chased by them my whole life. Guard dogs, bull dogs and even disabled dogs don’t like me and they just want to grab a bit out of me.  

Anyways your name Reiko i think is a very very cool name. I like it that’s much I might have to steal your name to seem cool. If you don’t mind. 

• Like 1