Have you ever had that feeling?

pierrem70

I know that this is completely random. But have you ever had that feeling where you had a weird and strange day, Watching Anime always makes you smile at the end. 😀It gives you a buzzing feeling, and ends your day on a really good note because of Anime? Whenever i watch Anime i just get that warm feeling, Because i know that i will never get bored of Anime!!!! Its freaking awesome and Kawaii😀😍🙂

Anyway, i just wanted to know if anybody else had that same feeling watching Anime or even after watching it. It would definetely depend on what kind of Anime you are watching, but yeah! 

So ever had that feeling before? :)

At the moment im currently watching, Tomodachi I have no friends!!! Its such a great Anime :D :D 

Edited by pierrem70
  • Like 2

Yeah, I can totally relate! It's not just weird or strange days, but I find that watching anime or reading manga can brighten my mood if I've had a boring or terrible day also. You bring up a good point that it does depend on the type of anime or manga - I think I binged Psycho-PASS when I was totally procrastinating for an exam and it actually made me think about a lot of stuff in addition to encouraging me to study in a strange turn of events lol. I think there is an anime or manga out there for every mood and I totally agree with you that I will never get bored of anime! It has the power to move a lot of people in different ways which I feel is its appeal and strength ^^ 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, alupacard said:

Yeah, I can totally relate! It's not just weird or strange days, but I find that watching anime or reading manga can brighten my mood if I've had a boring or terrible day also. You bring up a good point that it does depend on the type of anime or manga - I think I binged Psycho-PASS when I was totally procrastinating for an exam and it actually made me think about a lot of stuff in addition to encouraging me to study in a strange turn of events lol. I think there is an anime or manga out there for every mood and I totally agree with you that I will never get bored of anime! It has the power to move a lot of people in different ways which I feel is its appeal and strength ^^ 

OMG same! Talking about manga, i'm actually thinking of buying my first ever Manga! :D I only started to getting in to Anime properly back in january Lol xD I am very looking forward to reading Manga!! :D OMG exams suck the worst :( hate them with a passion. Yes of course there is always an Anime out there, that people will like or have some kind of resemblance to! OMG same Anime is like Heaven on earth :) Yes exactly, it can be our strength to move on when things are tough, it can be our ticket to a new life! or it can inspire people to make things, or inspire people to do better! 

that's why i love Anime!! :D I also love the story outlines involved in Animes! :) 

8 hours ago, seemore_bhutts said:

I can relate! 

I love that feeling of seeing a satisfying moment in an anime that just makes you feel so at ease, like all the characters you cared about are finally happy for once.

OMG yes yes yes same here! :) Anime is just everything to me! 

• Like 1

14 hours ago, pierrem70 said:

OMG same! Talking about manga, i'm actually thinking of buying my first ever Manga! :D I only started to getting in to Anime properly back in january Lol xD I am very looking forward to reading Manga!! :D OMG exams suck the worst :( hate them with a passion. Yes of course there is always an Anime out there, that people will like or have some kind of resemblance to! OMG same Anime is like Heaven on earth :) Yes exactly, it can be our strength to move on when things are tough, it can be our ticket to a new life! or it can inspire people to make things, or inspire people to do better! 

that's why i love Anime!! :D I also love the story outlines involved in Animes! :) 

OMG yes yes yes same here! :) Anime is just everything to me! 

Really~? What manga are you thinking about getting? Well, welcome to the anime family! As for exams, I feel the same way. I know that they are necessary, and while I don't hate studying at all, I really don't like that in a way, potential of a student is determined by them (sorry, bit of a rant there lol). I am really happy that you posted this topic because it's a nice space for people to appreciate and share their happiness with anime!

Story outlines? What do you mean by this? (sorry, English is not my strong point lol) :)

• Like 1

On 6/2/2018 at 5:13 PM, xWickedNekox said:

Yes!... Anime always makes my day better!... :3

Yes OMG same! :D I love Anime with all my heart! :3 

14 hours ago, alupacard said:

Really~? What manga are you thinking about getting? Well, welcome to the anime family! As for exams, I feel the same way. I know that they are necessary, and while I don't hate studying at all, I really don't like that in a way, potential of a student is determined by them (sorry, bit of a rant there lol). I am really happy that you posted this topic because it's a nice space for people to appreciate and share their happiness with anime!

Story outlines? What do you mean by this? (sorry, English is not my strong point lol) :)

I'm not sure yet... :/ I may buy Boku wa Tomodachi  (I have no friends) it's a fantastic Anime and it really moved me allot :D Thank you very much! :D glad to be here :) Yeah i see what you mean, you don't mind studying but in that case you really don't want to care about studying, but you do it's okay Lol xD OMG thank you, i didn't think people would not be bothered about this topic, but Thank you so much! :D 

Hey it's okay :) sorry i didn't explain properly. Basically Story outline means there's always a beginning and an end to a story if that makes sense :) 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, pierrem70 said:

Yes OMG same! :D I love Anime with all my heart! :3 

I'm not sure yet... :/ I may buy Boku wa Tomodachi  (I have no friends) it's a fantastic Anime and it really moved me allot :D Thank you very much! :D glad to be here :) Yeah i see what you mean, you don't mind studying but in that case you really don't want to care about studying, but you do it's okay Lol xD OMG thank you, i didn't think people would not be bothered about this topic, but Thank you so much! :D 

Hey it's okay :) sorry i didn't explain properly. Basically Story outline means there's always a beginning and an end to a story if that makes sense :) 

I haven't watched/read that one yet, but it looks good! I will probably check it out later ^^ 

No, no need to apologize :) I totally get it now. I am not a person who likes cliffhangers and appreciate when stories are resolved too ^^

• Like 1

1 hour ago, alupacard said:

I haven't watched/read that one yet, but it looks good! I will probably check it out later ^^ 

No, no need to apologize :) I totally get it now. I am not a person who likes cliffhangers and appreciate when stories are resolved too ^^

You need to OMG it's such a great Anime! :D Ah that's good then i'm glad you understand now :) OMG i hate cliffhangers there so annoying! I love it when a story is resolved :) 

3 hours ago, pierrem70 said:

You need to OMG it's such a great Anime! :D Ah that's good then i'm glad you understand now :) OMG i hate cliffhangers there so annoying! I love it when a story is resolved :) 

It looks interesting! Adding it to my list of animes for when I have some free time to binge ^^ and yes! Cliffhangers are especially terrible when the series is ongoing and I have to wait... ^^;

• Like 1

Anime makes me actually wildly depressed and I don't know why, I think I may be a masochist because after the feeling of sadness goes away all I do is crave it again.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, alupacard said:

It looks interesting! Adding it to my list of animes for when I have some free time to binge ^^ and yes! Cliffhangers are especially terrible when the series is ongoing and I have to wait... ^^;

It is interesting! :D Yay i'm glad :) Please let me know if you liked it :) OMG yes i hate that the most Lol 

17 hours ago, Reiko said:

Anime makes me actually wildly depressed and I don't know why, I think I may be a masochist because after the feeling of sadness goes away all I do is crave it again.

hey that's okay no worries! :) Everyone can have a lot of emotions when it comes to Anime, Good or bad. I actually get depressed sometimes watching Anime, because the lives they have is not what i have and that makes me so depressed. Sometimes i watch this really good Anime, but there's a really sad ending and at the end i feel empty so i know how you feel. But i know what you mean though, hang in there man! :) 

54 minutes ago, pierrem70 said:

It is interesting! :D Yay i'm glad :) Please let me know if you liked it :) OMG yes i hate that the most Lol 

hey that's okay no worries! :) Everyone can have a lot of emotions when it comes to Anime, Good or bad. I actually get depressed sometimes watching Anime, because the lives they have is not what i have and that makes me so depressed. Sometimes i watch this really good Anime, but there's a really sad ending and at the end i feel empty so i know how you feel. But i know what you mean though, hang in there man! :) 

sure! Let's talk about it after I watch it :) what else have you been watching recently? 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, alupacard said:

sure! Let's talk about it after I watch it :) what else have you been watching recently? 

Sounds good to me :) and i recently watched Tomodachi (I have no friends) Absolute masterpiece! :D Great Anime i definitely recommend to watch :)