☆Wicked's Chat Corner!☆

xWickedNekox

On 7/10/2018 at 9:41 AM, xWickedNekox said:

Eh, it happens lol...

I'm pretty good, thanks and the cake is delicious as always lol... How are you doing?... :3

You sure the cake was not laced with poison? 

As for things here, they are the same as usual. I got a free game on my iPad awhile back that got too hard and trying again.

Luckily, I am almost back to where I left off.

On 7/12/2018 at 12:10 PM, brycec said:

You sure the cake was not laced with poison? 

As for things here, they are the same as usual. I got a free game on my iPad awhile back that got too hard and trying again.

Luckily, I am almost back to where I left off.

I hope it wasn't... >_>

Ooo, what game?...

Well at least you are almost there... :3

On 7/12/2018 at 7:30 AM, AniMeFReaK said:

*walks in*

Howdy. Is that Yuki Kuran/Cross as your Profile Picture and Signature?

Hello!... Indeed it is!... :3

• Like 1

20 hours ago, xWickedNekox said:

I hope it wasn't... >_>

Who knows, somebody might have laced it with cyanide while you were away.

20 hours ago, xWickedNekox said:

Ooo, what game?

Heirs of the Kings.

I gave up on it once, as the area got too difficult, and this time I got even further (right up to what I thought was the final boss of normal end), but it annoyed me again, due to the game engine and the fact that I just wanted to be done with the game at that point, yet it had me still going on, so I decided to not play it again.

It would have been much better if, like Kemco's other games, it had an easy mode to plow through those annoying fights that were not needed for anything but a true end, I would have been able to tolerate things better.

At least DQ 1-6 and 8 were not as annoying that, as Heirs of the Kings not only has you unlock most, if not all, abilities yourself, like DQ 8, but you have to use items to level them, instead of just spamming them.

• 3 weeks later...
On 7/15/2018 at 1:51 PM, brycec said:

Who knows, somebody might have laced it with cyanide while you were away.

Heirs of the Kings.

I gave up on it once, as the area got too difficult, and this time I got even further (right up to what I thought was the final boss of normal end), but it annoyed me again, due to the game engine and the fact that I just wanted to be done with the game at that point, yet it had me still going on, so I decided to not play it again.

It would have been much better if, like Kemco's other games, it had an easy mode to plow through those annoying fights that were not needed for anything but a true end, I would have been able to tolerate things better.

At least DQ 1-6 and 8 were not as annoying that, as Heirs of the Kings not only has you unlock most, if not all, abilities yourself, like DQ 8, but you have to use items to level them, instead of just spamming them.

Oh no!... *puts all of the cakes in front of me and doesn't look away*...

Aw, that sounds pretty lame... >_<

9 minutes ago, xWickedNekox said:

Oh no!... *puts all of the cakes in front of me and doesn't look away*...

Good idea.

9 minutes ago, xWickedNekox said:

Aw, that sounds pretty lame... >_<

Yeah, it is. I am just glad I did not pay for it, as it was a free game on the app store.

Right now, I am playing Legend of Heroes: Trails in the Sky, and while there are some annoyances, like almost no way to farm gold, without sacrificing the abilities to get more moves for my characters (guild quest are the only way to earn money), I feel like I am having more fun with it than that free game.

• 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, xWickedNekox said:

Welcome!... Of course we do... :3

*offerz a slice of coffee cake*...

I'll take some Jasmine tea as well if thats ok.

*leans back in my chair*

Hows everyone  doing enjoying the food?

3 hours ago, AniMeFReaK said:

I came back.

Because I'm hungry.

Very hungry.

No, really, I am.

There's nothing to eat at home.

And I'm broke.

So can I please have some food? It may be virtual, but it will make my empty stomach feel better.

*offers you 3 rambled eggs, and 2 pieces of toast* its breakfast time!!!

Edited by ArchieKun

18 hours ago, brycec said:

Nice to see that you are still making time to come here, Wicked.

How have things been?

Of course, I love this place is already lol... If I wasn't already an admin on AL and super busy I would have signed up for a staff position here as well... XD

I've been okay... A little stressed but I will be okay... How about yourself?... :3

17 hours ago, ArchieKun said:

I'll take some Jasmine tea as well if thats ok.

*leans back in my chair*

Hows everyone  doing enjoying the food?

*hands you a cup of jasmine tea*...

I'm okay, thanks for asking, and I am always enjoying the food... XD

How about yourself?... :3

7 hours ago, AniMeFReaK said:

I came back.

Because I'm hungry.

Very hungry.

No, really, I am.

There's nothing to eat at home.

And I'm broke.

So can I please have some food? It may be virtual, but it will make my empty stomach feel better.

Welcome back hungry lol...

*hands you a plate full of your favorite foods*... :3

• Like 1

1 minute ago, xWickedNekox said:

Of course, I love this place is already lol... If I wasn't already an admin on AL and super busy I would have signed up for a staff position here as well... XD

I've been okay... A little stressed but I will be okay... How about yourself?... :3

*hands you a cup of jasmine tea*...

I'm okay, thanks for asking, and I am always enjoying the food... XD

How about yourself?... :3

Welcome back hungry lol...

*hands you a plate full of your favorite foods*... :3

I most certainly am enjoying the food.

This is starting to feel like a maid cafe. :)

1 minute ago, xWickedNekox said:

Good, i'm glad to hear that... :3

It kinda is lol...

Anyone want to play any games?

any in mind.

Edited by ArchieKun

2 minutes ago, xWickedNekox said:

Maybe, what kind of game is it?...

Not really lol...

A virual video game I brought DSs.

*Sets 4 Nintendo DSs on the table with pokemon moon*

11 minutes ago, ArchieKun said:

A virual video game I brought DSs.

*Sets 4 Nintendo DSs on the table with pokemon moon*

Ooo, good choice!... I actually own this game... XD

*picks up a DS and starts playing*... :3

5 minutes ago, AniMeFReaK said:

*swallows a large bite of chocolate cake* How about we play some Manga creator games? We'll show our ones when we're done. You can find those games here.

Forgive me for being childish, but I still love playing dress up.

What?... That's a thing?... XD

Sounds fun... XD

That's good. Izzy has not been around much, though I guess we will not get along because of our argument, as she did not seem to be getting what I was getting at.

I would have have dropped my mod status over there to sign up to be a mod here, if it were not for the fact that I needed to get some way of having a better income, as I am not so happy with all of my sources of income.

I see. That's good that you are managing well. I am willing to listen if you need somebody to talk to, even if it involves he who must not be mentioned.

As for how things are going, they are going pretty good good. I managed to find two freelance gigs that seemed interesting, though one was really confusing, and I submitted proposals to them, and today got an invite for an interview on something that might be doable. Only sad thing is tat I forgot to give the client an availability time frame for an interview.

I do have some things going on though that I would rather not go into detail unless it is through PM or private chat.