☆Wicked's Chat Corner!☆

xWickedNekox

*starts setting down bean bag chairs everywhere, bakes some cakes and other pastries, then hangs a sign on the wall that says "☆Wicked's Chat Corner!☆" before sitting on a bean bag chair and noming on a slice of cake*...

Welcome everyone, and feel free to have some cake!... XD

• Like 3
  • Awesome (Sugoi) 1

ah, i shall take a slice of the strawberry flavored cake then 

"takes a knife and cuts a slice of strawberry cake and places it onto the plate, then henceforth begins to eat the cake one slice at a time"

my oh my, my lady, do you have any tea i could ingest? i seem to have not brought my tea set for such an occasion!, truly i am a disgrace as a maid of the great Ryu(ji) house. 

On 6/2/2018 at 1:20 PM, XII360 said:

ah, i shall take a slice of the strawberry flavored cake then 

"takes a knife and cuts a slice of strawberry cake and places it onto the plate, then henceforth begins to eat the cake one slice at a time"

my oh my, my lady, do you have any tea i could ingest? i seem to have not brought my tea set for such an occasion!, truly i am a disgrace as a maid of the great Ryu(ji) house. 

Of course!... No worries... :3

*pours you some of your favorite tea*...

19 hours ago, AniMeFReaK said:

WHY ARE YOU ALL EATING MY PRECIOUS MR. CAKE?!! KAMEHAMEHAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!! *everyone dies* *the end* *eats the cakes like a boss😎*

Sorry but you are mistaken, these cakes are not your "Mr.Cake"... I am a dessert/cake goddess... Please don't kill my guests...

16 hours ago, XII360 said:

"hits the floor" ugh such power, its over niNE THOUSANDDDD tell my mother and my senpai...i rested in vain "lives dies"

*revives everyone who died*...

• Like 1

7 hours ago, xWickedNekox said:

Of course!... No worries... :3

*pours you some of your favorite tea*...

Sorry but you are mistaken, these cakes are not your "Mr.Cake"... I am a dessert/cake goddess... Please don't kill my guests...

*revives everyone who died*...

"despite being revived, is still asleep and grunt's  around in pleasure pain, saying a few sentence's"

m-mother...im sumimasen for being....zzZzZZ "giggles a bit crazy in sleep"

Mr.Cake is everywhere! HE'S ALL THE CAKES! CAKE/DESSERT GODDESSES ARE MR.CAKE TOO! KAMEHAMEHAAAAAAAAAAAA! *eats Wicked-san*

"dies in his sleep again"

Edited by XII360
to lazy to do normal reply better to edit and not take to much space becouse, thank you dark souls

4 hours ago, xWickedNekox said:

Mr.Cake is everywhere! HE'S ALL THE CAKES! CAKE/DESSERT GODDESSES ARE MR.CAKE TOO! KAMEHAMEHAAAAAAAAAAAA! *eats Wicked-san*

• Like 1

On 6/3/2018 at 8:56 PM, XII360 said:

"despite being revived, is still asleep and grunt's  around in pleasure pain, saying a few sentence's"

m-mother...im sumimasen for being....zzZzZZ "giggles a bit crazy in sleep"

"dies in his sleep again"

*revives again*... You die easily don't you?... 😜

On 6/4/2018 at 12:33 AM, AniMeFReaK said:

No, I am not made of cake!... >_<

XD

On 6/4/2018 at 7:27 AM, RyePotatoes said:

Are there any pudding for me? *enters wrapped with a futon*

Of course!... *offers a bowl of pudding*... :3

22 hours ago, Glitter Spring said:

Hi there I hope that you and me would be great friends soon. Sits down on the chair. And I hope that we get to know each other as well 😊

I hope so too... Feel free to post here for fun or you can always PM me for more serious conversations... :3

20 hours ago, AniMeFReaK said:

*looks up from eating @xWickedNekox* I-i-it's not what you think! I can explain! Just please, please, PLEASE don't tell Mr.Cake!

Somebody help me!... XD

8 hours ago, seemore_bhutts said:

What's your favorite Anime opening?

Ooo, that's a tough question, but I will have to choose the one from Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood as it is a classic... :3

• Love it! (Daisuki) 1

1 hour ago, xWickedNekox said:

*revives again*... You die easily don't you?... 😜

"breath's life in this world once again"

oh,hey im alive-- err i mean

aha! i once breathe in this world once more!, i am sorry my lady for i have adopted the krilling counter curse, for as no one knows, my xii360 owned counter is already at 89...90 since last death's !

now @AniMeFReaK, i would advise thee to refrain from killing me more, lest i will have my lady settle thee in a duel that of which i will not participate and of watch from a distance !

i am not a strongman  "shudders in fear"

9 hours ago, seemore_bhutts said:

What's your favorite Anime opening?

t'is not from an anime series, but anything made by nano is but pure relic in this world for thy self (then again she did make one on anime, monogatari op !?,ah crap im breaking character)

On 6/4/2018 at 8:27 PM, RyePotatoes said:

Are there any pudding for me? *enters wrapped with a futon*

"walks up to wicked's kitchen and checks the fridge for any pudding, then proceeds to walk back"

thou art hast returned with a pudding, it would seem'th to have a label of "nep nep" in it, but it should be good i think, maybe

On 6/4/2018 at 10:11 PM, Glitter Spring said:

Hi there I hope that you and me would be great friends soon. Sits down on the chair. And I hope that we get to know each other as well 😊

konishiwa, atashi no xii360,  

3 hours ago, xWickedNekox said:

Of course!... *offers a bowl of pudding*... :3

*takes the pudding and starts digging in inside the futon* 

1 hour ago, AniMeFReaK said:

*eats more cakes while @xWickedNekox takes a shower* Nom, nom... hey, @RyePotatoes, you won't tell anyone, right?

Teell anyone about? 

1 minute ago, RyePotatoes said:

Teell anyone about? 

Oops! My bad. Umm...

1 hour ago, XII360 said:

now @AniMeFReaK, i would advise thee to refrain from killing me more, lest i will have my lady settle thee in a duel that of which i will not participate and of watch from a distance !

Yup! No more killings. As long as I get to eat all the cakes. Rye can have the pudding, I don't mind.

On 6/4/2018 at 4:27 AM, RyePotatoes said:

*enters wrapped with a futon*

I don't blame you!  😮  

http://www.anivision.org/wp-content/uploads/2011/06/Denpa-Onna-to-Seishun-Otoko.jpg

Just passin' thru.  Came late to the thread... reminds me of that Tom Petty video for some reason.  :D

Carry on (though if it were me I'd avoid the cake :) )....

Edited by efaardvark
misquote
  • Friendly 1

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for sharing the video!... :3

There is nothing wrong with the cake... ;__;

--------------------------------------------------------------

Hello everyone!... How are you doing today?... :3

21 hours ago, xWickedNekox said:

There is nothing wrong with the cake... ;__;

Hello everyone!... How are you doing today?... :3

Yup! And there will be nothing wrong with it *voice changes to the deep demonic voice we all know from watching too many movies* AS LONG AS I GET TO EAT ALL OF IT! *voice changes to normal* Thanks for asking! Well, I just spent my entire day doing NOTHING except for listening to annoying songs on the radio and READING Game of Thrones (the book's a lot more boring, trust me on this one).

But I'm fine!~

9 hours ago, AniMeFReaK said:

Yup! And there will be nothing wrong with it *voice changes to the deep demonic voice we all know from watching too many movies* AS LONG AS I GET TO EAT ALL OF IT! *voice changes to normal* Thanks for asking! Well, I just spent my entire day doing NOTHING except for listening to annoying songs on the radio and READING Game of Thrones (the book's a lot more boring, trust me on this one).

But I'm fine!~

O_o *offers more cake*...

Ya, that's what I have heard about the books... XD

Good, I am glad to hear that... :3

• Friendly 1

*Finds the darkest spot and claims it*

Aunt Whit, I'm not sure how I missed this thread XD

*Eats his tiny cupcake in his dark spot*